Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

I think you misspelled first place, love. Cause I have the win!  :-)

(You're welcome! :3 Haha yeah, I've been on that site since 2005 >.> Not active too much anymore, especially since there are 10 announcements everyday I log on. x.x Loved that item though, so crazy and cute lol <3 )

TeacupTwink

Actually I won first place in a spelling bee in fourth grade and was going to be an English major. ;D Second is correct.

[ Oh god, I've been on Gaia for 7 years. o_o; But yeah I've been dead on there forever too. I just dress him up now and again but now that is obscenely difficult with the price of items going up and down more than a Kardashian on a stripper pole. Satan is one of my favorite items though. Sadly I don't have him. ]

Saiyuri

Oh my, well good for you!  ;D
But unfortunately, I have the win again my friend.

(You're up there too than, lol. Yeah I only ever get on to dress up my girl but like you said, it's way to expensive for items now and so many cycle through so quickly I don't even have enough time to keep up! I loved Coco Kitty Plushie! It was my all time favorite since I joined the game.  :-) I don't own Ultra Satan either  :'( )

TeacupTwink

The 2nd place win. ;)

( Yeah, it's hard. I mean I can sell a lot of my stuff and get other stuff but it always feels like I'd get less than what It's worth still to get other things? My person is cute, but dressed cheap honestly.  Oh, and he is wearing Ultra Satan slippers at least? )

Saiyuri

First place win here!  :-)

(I totally agree. And yeah, that's something! My girl looks like a southern bell right now lol. Gotta change it up for Halloween next ;D )

TeacupTwink

If I were a dog, I'd be best in show. ;d

[ Oh god, I didn't even think about Halloween. x_X I need to dress mine up for it too.. I don't get on there for anything but that. Lol like people are going to just go to this pretty much inactive profile and be like " Yep, I like their style. " xD ]

Saiyuri

If this was a race I'd be holding the cup, since I have the win.  ;)

(I basically get on to change her outfits to match the holidays now, lol. So I know exactly where you're coming from since I'm in the same exact boat!!  ;D Haha, too funny! )

TeacupTwink

You'd be holding the cup to pass it on to the winner. ;d So thank you.

[  Lol ah endless amounts of time on tektek.  ::) I wish they'd put the items on their quicker. ]

Saiyuri

Nu uh. That's why I'm standing on the first place box, with the win.  :P

(Oh my gosh x.x I was just on there today to figure out a Halloween avi! lol. Yeah I wish they would update the same day as the items come out. Because by the time it's updated I don't even remember the name of that item anymore lol)

TeacupTwink

It's because you're there to crown me as the winner! Duh! :D

[ Lol exactly! I always forget. I am going to get on there and find out what I am going to turn my gay little Gaian into. He's super " kawaii " punk overload so... time to  find something  I own not pastel to start off with. :P ]

Saiyuri

Is it a tiara because I have the winning crown and the win, silly!  :-)

(Aw he sounds so adorable! I wonder if we're friends on Gaia and don't even know it! >w< I'm sure you'll make something awesome!  :P )

TeacupTwink

It's only because he crown wouldn't fit below my winner's halo. ;D

[Lol now that would be funny. c: and he is cute! Just cheap outside of his face and hair. xD]

Auctor

*sneaks into the room with a winning sing that has an arrow pointing at me* well how did this get here, oh well i guess that mans i'm winning.

Boatman

Having browsed the winning signs exhibition, Boat steals away with the Win to a funfair.
History, where creative writing was born.

justme4386

Where he realizes the win just disappeared... And being at a loser at the fun fair is... Well... Disappointing.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Auctor

but he marches in for another win

Boatman

Other sorts of win are fine. But not here.

justme4386

You're good kid... real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best. See?

Yes, what movie?
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Boatman

I'm sensing Cincinnati.

But I am craving black and white... Bogart and Bergman... Casablanca....

That's where the real Win is.

Saiyuri

Waltzing by Saiyuri slyly steals the win from Boat and saunters off victorious.

Boatman

Realizing it wasn't a waltz but a tango, Boat steps in at thigh level to force Sai's gancho.

As she loses balance, Boat collects the Win and heads off to the wine tasting.

Rhedyn

Oooo, wine and the win... two of my favourite things!

Boatman

"Ah Rhed, there you are. Could you just hold the Win please whilst I fetch us a couple of wines to taste?"
(early I know  ;D  )

Rhedyn

Of course! I'll take good care of it  ;)  red for me please.

Boatman

"Of course, coming up...
You will give me the Win back won't you?"