I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

lol awwwe. thanks, hun.  I <3 Belles for being herself.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

lenka

I <3 Jaden for being so darn freaking cute!

WyldRanger

I <3 lenka for having such nice images in her signature ;)

olive

I ♥ Xana cause he gives good hugs and the occasional well deserved spanking!

Autumn52

I<3 Olive cause she is sweet and tangy and all that is nice
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

I ♥ Xandi because she is hot and cool at the same time.

Missy

I *heart* Olive because she is a friendly nice lady.

Belle33

I<3 MSC because I can already tell that he is a cutie pie

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

I<3 Belle cause she is sweet and welcoming and should probably be a mentor. I'm just saying. smiles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

I<3 Xandi for thinking such a nice thing about a newbie like me.  I'm still waiting for my mentor - I ordered someone male, tall, sexy, with um .. long fingers (don't ask).  anyway  - I digress. I <3 Xandi 'cause she's great.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

olive

I ♥ Belle because she is good folks!

Prefect Mos

Hrmm... wishes olive had some oil..... but loves her without still.

Davina

I love Mos because he is always so happy to see me!
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina cause she cant see my Avatar, so she dosn't know how much of a slut I am!

Davina

I love mos because he's naive enough to think I don't know he's a slut.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Loves Davina, cause she loves sluts.. and a person who loves sluts, is likely one them-self.

Davina

I love Mos becuase he will learn SO many things about what kind of slut I am... And he will like it ::)

Prefect Mos

I love Davina, cause she some how just managed to make me blush.

Davina

I love Mos because I didn't know men blushed and now I feel special.

Prefect Mos

I <3 Davina cause she is special, and not just in that touchy feely every one is way... nor the short bus way either.

Davina

I love Mos cuz he finds me so special and didn't even say I was retarded or nothing when i said I loved him first.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina like i love Everclear... slow, hard, and with passion.

Davina

I love Mos becuase he's like red label jack, he makes me burn

Prefect Mos

I love Davina cause she can turn a phrase , to say nothing for my head.

Davina

i love mos because he makes me feel like a Lady in public and a Woman in private.