Started by OHWceta, November 11, 2011, 10:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

(This is the character creation thread)

Basic info -
To apply for a position you need the following information submitted:

Military Personel (Squad Members)
Name:
Gender: (Certain positions can allow for N/A, escpecially if the member is undercover)
Home of Record: (Where they came from before joining)
Valid Photo I.D.: (A picture of description of what your character looks like)
Background Check: (Basic bio on who they are, why they're joining, skills like talents, strengths, and weaknesses, personality traits)
Letter Designation: (Pick one of the open letters on the list, I'll keep it updated as more people join)
A.I. Partner: (See below on A.I. traits, only name is required to know who is paired with who.)
Nickname: (Must start with the same letter as their letter designation, Can NOT be related to their real name)
Call Sign: (What traits on their armor stand out? do they have a symbol on their arm or helmet, or wear a certain color pattern?)

A.I. Partner (A.I. partners run the special armor functions of each squad member, such as life support and other abilities the armor grants)
Name:
Personality:
Armor Ability: (Limited to 1 special ability per squad member, this can be things like enhanced strength, cloaking ability, ect.)

Civilian (Non Squad member characters)
Name:
Home of Record:
Valid Photo I.D.:
Background Check:

I'll have my own character info up for reference as soon as possible.

Once your character has been approved I will add them to the roster on the interest check page.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124119.0
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

OHWceta

Squad Members
Name: Erased From Record
Home of Record: Erased From Record
Valid Photo I.D.: Missing
Background Check: Alpha was known as the first member of the squad, thus gaining the A designation. Due to the top secret nature of the program many of his files were hidden and erased. Since he has gone missing in action the Squad has placed higher security on all member information to keep track of them at all times. He is currently under investigation but no leads have been found as to his whereabouts.
Letter Designation: A
Nickname: Alpha
A.I. Partner: Zero
Call Sign: Pearl white armor with a gold faceplate, larger than most to allow more visability. His shoulder armor is also Gold in color. He carries an energy sword at all times.

Name: Zero
Personality: Logical, calculating, curious
Armor Ability: Unknown (rumored to be multiple abilities, and possibly one of the reasons why he vanished. His vanishing resulted in the rule of 1 ability per member)
---

Name: Ryan Costas
Home of Record: San Diego, Ca
Valid Photo I.D.: Coming Soon
Background Check: Ryan was called to the squad as former military, the director recognizing his skills on the field as both a talented fighter and a skilled leader. Being in the military Ryan has his regrets about things he had to do but when duty calls he will not hesitate to complete the mission. Ryan grew up a loner in school with little social interaction until the military where his conversations still seemed more mission oriented than social. His grades were above average, showing skills in both Science and History. He was part of the Martial Arts club in highschool, earning himself a blackbelt in karate and winning several tournaments.
Letter Designation: C
Nickname: Ceta
A.I. Partner: Sigma
Call Sign: Green armor with gold trimming, asymmetrical shoulder armor.

Name: Sigma
Personality: Logical, Cold and Impersonal.
Armor Ability: Flash Bang (Temporarily stuns and blinds enemies)
---

Name: Frank Williams
Home of Record: New York City, New York
Background Check: Frank was accepted into the squad for his skills as a New York City Police officer. On the job he was known to be cold and rutheless, nearly losing his job for police brutality charges. His violent temper made him suited for the war tactics he'd be required to use in the squad. Frank shows exceptional skills with weapons, both long range and short range. In School Frank participated in track and was a star of the debate team, though making barely above average grades.
Letter Designation: F
Nickname: Forte
A.I. Partner: Base
Call Sign: Black Armor with purple Trimming, narrow visor in helmet limiting vision but leaving less open to head shots.

Name: Base
Personality: Cold, Rutheless, Vengeful, Mission oriented.
Armor Ability: Cloaking
---

Name: Chris Morgan
Home of Record: Wichita, Kansas
Background Check: Chris grew up in a small quiet town, joining the military and hoping for more adventure. Though not suited for combat, his skills as a medic made him valuable as a member of the squad and he was requested to join. A Science nerd in school he was part of the robotics club, showing skills in building, blueprints, and electronics.
Letter Designation: K
Nickname: Kansas
A.I. Partner: Marty
Call Sign: Copper armor with yellow Trimming.

Name: Marty
Personality: Logical, Calculating, Enjoys puzzles
Armor Ability: Energy Shield
---

Name: Giren Vega
Home of Record: Erased From Record
Background Check: As an early member much of Giren's information was deleted. He was known as [Entry Deleted]'s partner and one of the second 2 members to join. Skilled in many forms of combat, he was also talented with explosives, both setting them up and disarming enemy bombs.
Letter Designation: O
Nickname: Omega
A.I. Partner: Eva
Call Sign: Black armor with red trimming, large visor covered by a movable protective screen.

Name: Eva
Personality: Cold, Rutheless, Cunning
Armor Ability: Super Strength
---

Name: Hidden
Home of Record: Dallas, Texas
Background Check: As an undercover agent, many of Raven's files are hidden. Raven showed little promise in school and was forced into a junior military program by a court order after committing several robberies. The Squad chose to use Raven's talents for theft against the enemies by training Raven for infiltration and spy work.
Letter Designation: R
Nickname: Raven
A.I. Partner: Lucas
Call Sign: Black armor, more lightweight than the others. Usually sporting optional eqipment suited for specialized missions.

Name: Lucas
Personality: Good with maps and disguising voices, also making digital modifications such as cracking codes and locks.
Armor Ability: Super Jump with rocket boost.
---

Name: Seth Alderman
Home of Record: New York City, New York
Background Check: Seth was accepted into the Squad for his skills as a New York City Police officer. He was Frank's partner on the force and they have been close friends for many years. The two make a skilled team, Frank playing the 'bad cop' to Seth's 'good cop'. A Star athlete in school Seth was part of his school's basketball team.
Letter Designation: T
Nickname: Tango
A.I. Partner: Rango
Call Sign: Yellow armor with green trimming. Always has a sniper rifle handy.

Name: Rango
Personality: Tough, Stubborn, Determined, Cocky
Armor Ability: Target Locking
---

Name: Cathrine Barber
Home of Record: Jacksonville, Florida
Background Check: Joining the squad at the same time as Giren, Cathrine was a surprise choice by the director. Failing out of law school she showed little promise in tactics and had no former combat training. But during her acceptance exam she set record high scores, beating both [Entry Deleted] and Giren, surprising for a female. Much of her time on the squad she worked hard to prove that females could do just as good as males. But then, like Alpha and Omega, she went missing in action.
Letter Designation: Z
Nickname: Zeta
A.I. Partner: Rex
Call Sign: Light blue armor with a silver visor as opposed to the standard gold. White markings are also placed in different spots on her armor.

Name: Rex
Personality: Loyal, Cautious, Curious
Armor Ability: Super Speed
---

Non-Squad Members
Name: Sabrina Walsh
Home of Record: Akron, Ohio
Background Check: Working as a secretary in her civilian life, Sabrina showed skills far beyond the job she was hired for. So the Director picked her up and hired her under mission control. Now she keeps records on all squad members and is the lead point of contact on all missions, setting up briefings for each mission. She is also the head investigator on the case of the 3 missing members but has still pulled up no leads.
Nickname: Delta
---

Name: Logan Moriarty
Home of Record: Erased
Background Check: Logan is the squad's director. Both funding opperations and overseeing missions. He has the say-so in all missions the team accepts and also is in charge of member selection.
---
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm