The Time Turner [closed thread]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 12, 2015, 10:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Crash on August 18, 2015, 11:26:17 AM
Raven - Roen is correct.  She is available last I knew but it would be good to look at Harry's character sheet.  She is a divorced mother of two at the moment.

I like that angle, actually.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

undisclosedtoyou

And I did the thing, with the help of one awesomeeeee Amelita!  Like seriously, everyone should give her props for walking me through making this!

It's far from perfect, so I apologize for that!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Once I get caught up on work, I will work on her sheet.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

PreciousPetra

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 18, 2015, 04:57:37 PM
And I did the thing, with the help of one awesomeeeee Amelita!  Like seriously, everyone should give her props for walking me through making this!

It's far from perfect, so I apologize for that!

Awww thank you Dis and also Amelita too! It's great and so kind o you :-)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: The Dark Raven on August 18, 2015, 05:29:00 PM
Once I get caught up on work, I will work on her sheet.

Good!  Lol

Is definitely no problem Petra.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

PreciousPetra

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 18, 2015, 05:37:18 PM
So dis and Petra are you ladies ok with the updated sheet I made for pansy? If so I will copy it to the sheets thread.

It's all fine by me too Red :-)

undisclosedtoyou

Soooo, I'm thinking of adding onto Draco's profession.  He would have modeled for a few years before opening up a tea room.  I really like the idea of this snarky, unlikeable asshole who knits and owns a tea toom.  I want everything to point towards him being this sissy, but in reality he's this smart mouthed piece of work, who's all man, just...a but fastidious.  Opinions?

Also, this in no way changes the plotting between Padma and Draco XD
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Crash

I am actually thinking that Padma isn't fitting in to well with the group we currently have.  No fault of anyone I'm just not seeing anything but forcing interactions and that tends to kill characters for me.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

undisclosedtoyou

Awww, but her relationship with Draco was so entertaining to think about! 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 18, 2015, 09:32:58 PM
*Pansy scoffs and mutters*

He is!  I mean, technically speaking, there isn't one way for a real man to behave, so all men are all man to me.  But Draco is definitely all man! ;)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

So the opening event will be a wedding reception!  I'm thinking it'll be the wedding of Blaise Zabini, but I'm unsure about who the other person should be.  Any suggestions?  I'm thinking this person would have to be someone who was friendly with the "good" characters.  That way we have a reason for everyone who have been invited.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Crash

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 18, 2015, 10:32:36 PM
So the opening event will be a wedding reception!  I'm thinking it'll be the wedding of Blaise Zabini, but I'm unsure about who the other person should be.  Any suggestions?  I'm thinking this person would have to be someone who was friendly with the "good" characters.  That way we have a reason for everyone who have been invited.

I'd go with a D.A. member.

I think everyone who is a "good guy" character was in the D.A. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 18, 2015, 10:43:12 PM
Katie Bell? No particular reason she's just a named character that isn't claimed. xD

Yes I agree, sorry I get impatient to get in character. ^_^

XD  No worries!

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Crash on August 18, 2015, 10:45:06 PM
Marietta Edgecombe?

I don't think she has very many friends left from the DA, since she betrayed them to Umbridge.  But good suggestion!

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on August 18, 2015, 10:45:36 PM
I'd go with a D.A. member.

I think everyone who is a "good guy" character was in the D.A. 

Mhm, I'm perusing the list of DA members right now!

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 18, 2015, 10:43:12 PM
Katie Bell? No particular reason she's just a named character that isn't claimed. xD

Yes I agree, sorry I get impatient to get in character. ^_^

I could go with Katie Bell.  Would that work for everyone else?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 18, 2015, 10:54:32 PM
I don't think she has very many friends left from the DA, since she betrayed them to Umbridge.  But good suggestion!

Mhm, I'm perusing the list of DA members right now!

I could go with Katie Bell.  Would that work for everyone else?

Katie Bell works for me.

Also, I'm working on my sheet (written by hand), but it's about halfway done.  If not up tonight, will be up tomorrow or early Thursday.  Depends on how fast my fingers and transcription go.

Crash

undisclosedtoyou

So the unlikely union of Zabini and Bell will be on like donkey kong!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Golden Spider

Sweet. I can't wait to play my Luna. She is going to have so much fun mercilessly teasing Neville and Hermione. *wicked grin*
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Golden Spider on August 18, 2015, 11:25:00 PM
Sweet. I can't wait to play my Luna. She is going to have so much fun mercilessly teasing Neville and Hermione. *wicked grin*

Spider, you haven't posted your sheet up in the character sheet thread yet.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Roen

Katey Bell works out great. A member of the old Quidditch team (captain at some point as well) and a DA member, Harry would have no excuse to shy away from this one. Plus, probably gotta be there to make sure Pansy doesn't do... Well, anything :P

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 18, 2015, 09:02:27 PM
Soooo, I'm thinking of adding onto Draco's profession.  He would have modeled for a few years before opening up a tea room.  I really like the idea of this snarky, unlikeable asshole who knits and owns a tea toom.  I want everything to point towards him being this sissy, but in reality he's this smart mouthed piece of work, who's all man, just...a but fastidious.  Opinions?

Hahaha! I'd love to see Harry stumbling upon this place, with all the delicate tea ware and the knitwork on the walls, seeing Draco standing there with his apron on and be all "...Bloody hell.  ???"

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Roen on August 19, 2015, 12:01:55 AM
Hahaha! I'd love to see Harry stumbling upon this place, with all the delicate tea ware and the knitwork on the walls, seeing Draco standing there with his apron on and be all "...Bloody hell.  ???"

Draco would raise a brow and be all, "I know you were raised in a barn, but has nobody ever told you that it's impolite to stare, Potter?"

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Roen

Hehe, can't wait, gonna be awesome.

By the way- Kristen Bell for Katie Bell?

Also, can we have an OOC thread pretty please? :P

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.