Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErikAlanWest

Reese, without a doubt.

Christian Bale's Batman, or Michael Keaton's Batman?
"They look like big, good, strong hands, don't they?  I always thought that's what they were.  My little friends: the little man with the racing snail, the Nighthog, even the stupid bat.  I couldn't hold on to them.  The Nothing pulled them right out of my hands.  I failed.
  Listen: the Nothing will be here any minute.  I will just sit here and let it take me away too.  They look like good, strong hands, don't they...?"
  -  The Rock-Biter, the Never Ending Story

MusicNeverDies

I'll take any Bat, as long as it's not Adam West. I'd make Clooney take off the nipplesuit though.

Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman or Halle Berry's Catwoman? Acting and movie quality aside, who would you sleep with?

Idej

I would prefer Pfeiffer, just because I'd like her in her Catwoman suit than I did with Berry in her's.

Superman or Captain America

MusicNeverDies

Both died. But let's go with the one who came back with a mullet. (That'd be Superman)

Gambit or Cyclops? (X-men universe)

Idej

If I put myself in a woman's point of view I would say Gambit as not only will there be fireworks in bed, there could be fireworks out of it as well.

But, seeing that I am a man I would have to say neither.

Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts

Reed

Bullock yum yum.

Carl Barat or Pete Doherty

Sethite

Pete seems better for me.

Anne Lenox or Patrick Stewart?
Truly, madly, deeply...

Bliss

Both. Both both both.
And she'd be in the dress form her Walking On Broken Glass video and he'd be wearing his Dr. Xavier eyepatch and... *daydreams.....*

What? Oh, uh, right, uh....

Arnold Vosloo (left) or Brendan Frasier (right)?
(Pictured here from The Mummy. ^_^ )

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

... Brendan Fraser.  If I switched teams, it would have to be for someone smart, strong and funny.  Also, he's not 1/2 bad looking.

Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?

Lilias

Angelina, of course. I have trouble seeing how Jennifer would tempt even men... but that's me.

Adrian Pasdar or Milo Ventimiglia?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Sethite

Nathan (I mean Adrian...) is a nice guy, at last he seems so, I'd try him.

Serena Williams or Venus Williams?

Truly, madly, deeply...

Paradox

Definitely Serena. She has more meat on her bones and an overall softer appearance.

Yourself or your evil twin?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

My evil twin, of course. She'd be the mad hot Domina....

....god, this thread makes with a lot of daydreaming. Now I pose the same question in return: Me, or My Evil Twin?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Can't I say BOTH!!!

*ahem*  I'll take you, actually.  You're just evil enough, and plenty sweet to boot.

My Adam side, or my Eddie side?  *lol*

MusicNeverDies

*snickers* Can't I say both?!?

Adam. *nod* Adam.

Hmm.

Kalen or Paradox?

Bliss

Both.

At the same time.

And Kalen would be required to talk in french and Para would be required to use some form of the word "to get".

Trieste, or Elandra?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I'm far too yellow to say anything except... both. 

Honestly, they're both amazing, both goddesses... I'd die in the attempt.  Man was not meant to fly that close to the sun.  (but I'd die happy!!!)

Maeven or MusicNeverDies? 

Maeven

Quote from: Kalen on September 04, 2008, 03:38:08 PM
I'm far too yellow to say anything except... both. 

Honestly, they're both amazing, both goddesses... I'd die in the attempt.  Man was not meant to fly that close to the sun.  (but I'd die happy!!!)

Maeven or MusicNeverDies? 

Why... Music of course. I go to bed with myself all the time.  (I am good though.. *smirks*)

*drives the train off this track*

In honor of NFL starting tonight:

Tom Brady or Tony Romo?
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

LaBelleDame

Missy Maeven, seeing as I'm more familar with the lovely lady. Though I'm sure Miss Music would be a lovely bed companion herself.

Aww, because I couldn't think of any names to put down here, the naughty Missy beat me herself. Ahh well, someone can answer her either or.
XD
I really should get me one of these.

MusicNeverDies

Tom Brady, of course. So delicious.

Though Tony is yummy....

Eli Manning or Brett Favre?

Pixilicious

Brett Favre...Eli isn't my cup of tea...but his brother..Yummy!

Tony Romo or Troy Aikman  (yes, because Dallas is playing right now..)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Bayushi

Neither... I'm not into guys, really... I can RP with them fine, here... but IRL, just... ugh.

But If I had to pretend..... Troy Aikman. The Texan drawl is HOT!  ;D

Umm....

From Marvel's The X-Men series(whichever offshoot.. *shrug*):

Storm or Psylocke(after her first death/return as the Mandarin's Assassin)? Talking as how they appear in the comic series, not in the film(s), which means no Halle as Storm, etc.

MusicNeverDies

Easy one. Psylocke.

I'm in a Watchmen mood, so the Comedian or Ozymandias?

Lavaske

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on October 03, 2008, 07:48:06 PM
Easy one. Psylocke.

I'm in a Watchmen mood, so the Comedian or Ozymandias?
Holy crap this is a tough choice.

Ozymandius would at least pretend to not be a complete jerk, so I'd pick him.

Mmkay-

Kermit the Frog or Snuffleuffagus?

Josietta

Snuffy!! Who could resist the warmth that big furry guy would give!?

Homer Simpson or Peter Griffen?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!