In Need Of Writing Partners [Mul][Updated 10/09/2008]

Started by Lisossa Etasu, August 11, 2008, 07:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisossa Etasu

The Years Of Slavery[EX][Needs Adoption]
A girl taken from her home at the age of 14 was forced into slavery by a cruel Master. Working in the kitchens and as a chamber maid she lives in the basement of the house with a group of girls all now around the age of 19 only obeying through fear of being beaten or striped naked and hung in chains for hours on end without food or water eventually gathering enough courage she conforts her Master and tries to escape him only to find herself tortured and beaten into submission.

Chains Of Lust[BON][ONE SHOT]
Stumbling over an Ad on the internet for she replies to the Ad sent by a man asking for a girl to have some "no strings" fun with. When they meet up she finds that the "no strings" sex would include that of being bound and taken advantage of. Lust driving her she still agrees to the session and finds herself enthralled in the life of S&M and bondage.

The Best Days Of My Life[VAN]
Finding the love of your life has always been a challenge but once you do it's the best feeling you'll ever feel. Meeting her boyfriend a young women and her boyfriend decide to take a trip to the movie theatre to see the latest release but instead of watching the movie they decide they'll have a little fun instead and indulge in a little sexual action in the dark corner of the movie theatre.

Initiation Has Always Been A Tradition[BON]
Finding herself out of work a young woman goes for an interview for a newly opened company and gets the job. On her first day on in the office her boss calls her through to his office and claims he has a surprise for her. It has always been a tradition at their company to pass an initiation test on their first day on the job. Reluctantly she agrees to the initiation assuming it to be some stupid game they play with all the new members of staff but soon finds she's been dragged into a game of bondage with her boss taking complete control of her, effectively making her his sex slave which he can do with as he pleases.

A World Without Freedom[UN]
For as many years as people can remember the world has been run by a psychopathic maniac, all women who still live are his slaves and the men have all been hypnotised to believe that he is in charge and they should simply do as they are told. When one woman dares to stand up against the regime she finds herself being beaten and humiliated by the man who had once been her boyfriend.

An Innocence Born Of Glory[UN]
A young woman finds herself caught up in an illicit relationship with the countries president, nine months later she gives birth to a baby girl, unsure if it is the presidents or not she keeps the child a secret until her 18th Birthday when she finds out that the President sees the girl and takes her in the way he had her mother and begins the same illicit relationship with the daughter, using her as a sex object while at the same time living a double life with his wife.

Werewolf Dreams[BON][NC-EX]
Slipping into her bed after a long day at the office a young secretary falls asleep almost immediately and soon begins dreaming of a young werewolf who finds her in wandering lost through a dark forest, seducing her with his charms he leads her back to lair making her believe she will be safe with him, but soon after she lays down to rest she finds herself restrained by leather straps, holding her down. Fear rushing through her body she soon comes to realise what the wolf really wants from her. Waking from the dream a few scratches and bruises on her body she frowns. Had it all really just been a dream?

Every Young Girls Dream[UN]
A Seemingly young and beautiful young man asks out the most beautiful young woman in the city to begin with things seem to go well until one night when they are going to have sex for the first she discovers his true identity as a incubus. Unsure of what to do she locks herself away refusing to speak to he boyfriend or answer his calls until one night he arrives at her home in his true form and seduces her into giving up her soul to him through sexual pleasure.

The Captive[BON][NC-H]
A woman taken captive by a stranger is stripped naked and chained down with her legs wide apart in an abandoned hospital basement, she is gagged and blindfolded and a sex machine is pushed between her legs in line with her pussy and switched on at a slow laborious pace, enough to arouse her highly but not permit her to orgasm until after he returns. Knowing the woman is helpless to anything other than the machine her captor leaves to return to work. While he is away a hospital porter chances upon her and decides to have his own fun until her captor returns to find him with his captor and makes the decision to take back his unwitting victim anyway he can.... [One/Two Men Needed]

PM me or Post here if you're interested in any of my plots
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Lisossa Etasu

A Doctors Diagnosis[NC-H]
An unsuspecting woman enters a Doctors surgery in need of an internal examination. Expecting to find she has an appointment with a female Doctor she is a little shocked to find her appointment has been made with a malethe Doctor. Feeling embarrassed she explains that she should have seen a female Doctor but is persuaded by the male Doctor to allow him to do the examination without a nurse in the room with them. While performing the examination he "accidentally" touches her inappropriately and when she threatens to report him, he forces himself upon her forcing her to have sex with him.
TAKEN

Through The Eyes Of An Innocent[BON]
A woman who witnessed a murder as a child has suffered from a trauma leaving her unable to get job due to her grades suffering at school. Having no other choice she becomes a prostitute. Out on the streets one night she meets a client who pulls up in a car while she is heading home and asks her to perform oral sex on him but it soon becomes apparent when he locks her in a warehouse he is planning more than paying for a simple blow job.
TAKEN

Undercover Smuggling[NC-H]
An Police officer goes undercover to try and outwit a gang of smugglers who have been bringing in migrant workers, to work under slave labour. After infiltrating the gang however he becomes obsessed by one young Chinese woman who he decides he is going to make his own one way or another. One night after the gang members have gone drinking leaving him to take care of the workers he, takes the young woman from the place she sleeps on the floor and after gagging her he rapes her repeatedly until he is spent.
TAKEN

School Of Hard Cocks[BON-H][Needs Adoption]
Not originally one of my ideas but the person I was playing with has now dropped out leaving me without a writing partner. HERE is a link to the thread which was in play but it can either be restarted or continued from where it was left off. The idea was the a new guy joins Blue Bird High School who is competition to her, she gets straight A's and is a real looker, but never really lets any of the boys become a serious boyfriend. The a new boy joins the school  a star of all the boys' sports and getting straight A's in even tougher classes than her, So one day, she gets him alone and challenges him, to play her best sports and the loser becomes the other's slave. Obviously she loses the bet and becomes the new guys slave only it's not the kind of slave she was expecting but instead is his slut.
TAKEN

Deepest Darkest Fantasies Unbound[EX]
Kidnapped by a killer a prostitute finds her self bound and tortured by a young man who until now has been raping and murdering his victim but something about this prostitute stops him killing her and instead he repeatedly beats and rapes her believing it will 'cleanse' her of  sins of the flesh she has indulged in while she was with the men who paid her for sex.
TAKEN

Mortgage Repayments[BON][UN]
Having bought their first house together a young couple move into their beautiful new home. Everything is fine for the first few months but then the woman loses her job leaving them to live on only what her boyfriend is earning at work. Having very little money they end up in debit with their mortgage company who after sending letters threatening both court action and sending bailiffs round to collect the money send two heavily built men around to the house when the boyfriend is known to be at work.  Pleading with the men to give her more time, the men eventually come to a decision about how she can repay them for their time and also earn a little extra time to get the money together to pay the money they owe on their mortgage, she is to become their sex slave while her boyfriend is out working each day. [This can be played by either one or two men]
TAKEN
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Jester

Chains of Lust could work when she turns up he is there with four of his friends too?

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Adrenalynn

Initiation Has Always Been A Tradition or Deepest Darkest Fantasies Unbound. Both of those caught my interest. Please PM me if you would like to discuss further?

Lisossa Etasu

Another plot has become available after the person I was playing with has unfortunately pulled out.

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

celestia

Aiden

I'm interested in
Undercover Smuggling
When you availability opens up, and if you still interested.

Lisossa Etasu

I've got a free slot at the moment if you'd like to start right away. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss any questions you may have or any details which you may want that I haven't already put in the description.

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Caehlim

I'm interested in Mortgage repayments, either playing this with someone else or using multiple characters. I think it would actually be more interesting to do it as multiple characters since it would allow for highlighting the difference between the two characters.

Let me know if you have the time to spare with this one, if you're interested.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Lisossa Etasu

If you're willing to play as both characters that's absolutely fine with me, just drop me a PM and we can discuss any questions etc...you may have about the plot line or any aspect of the game.

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Iofiel