Your So Far But Always In My Heart (Bubbles and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, September 12, 2010, 12:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

"aah! you..are here.I..uhm..Some chicken soup and brownies after later on."replied to him,still with her back at him,cutting the veggies all nervous,trying to focus there.Didn't want to show him,her worrying face for now.
"vanilla or chocolate flavor?"asked him,adding the veggies for the soup and some spicy ingredients;then turned for another counter,to get a bowl,the flour,vanilla and chocolate and some eggs.
She wanted to seem preocupied for now,mixing all that with a big smile trying to hold back her tears as much as she could.Took a deep breath,cut some other vegetables

"I...really..uhm..li-ike the house.."low tone,almost whispering.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

AAA111

He smiled at her as she prepared some of the food she was making. She seemed a little quiet and distant to him though. "Hmm chocolate is my fave. Thanks baby."

"Honey whats wrong? You seem out of it. I'm always here to talk to and listen to babe. ALWAYS. I promise you that." He walked up behind her as he puts his arms around her.

"i'm glad you like the house. I LOVE it especially with you in it."

Bubbles

"Chocolate it is then..Awesome.."said on a distant note,tried to loosen up the tension by cooking.At least for now,a small headache begun and heard his voice,that worrying tone.Only made her condition worse,begun to tremble and winced as he hugged her from behind asking what was wrong..and also that he loved the house more,'cause of her presence.

"I..nmm..the Doctor said that I can't have babies.."managed to say all then,as tears went flowing over her face,putting down the knife and lowered her head,pushed him away for a moment,looking with her eyes at him and breathing heavy.
"he..s-aaid that my body w-oon't accept to have babies,that I got something wrong..it's not fair!!"shouted and lowered herself to the ground,crying her soul out.This was way to much..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He smiled as she began to prepare the chocolate dessert that she was planning on making tonight.

As she laid down onto the floor and began to cry he slid down on the floor too as he held her and talked soothingly to her. "Shhh honey. It's okay. It's okay. I know it is hard but I'm here for you. I'm never ever leaving you. We will figure something out I promise you. How long ago did you find this out sweetheart?"

Bubbles

She looked over to Chris with teary eyes,gulped and felt her throat then used her hands to push him away form her body.She didn't needed that,even the comfort offered by him,wasn't enough.Risa was disappointed in what the Doctor said about the child,wasn't sure how to react or what supposed to do.
"Please..just leave me alone for now.."said to him standing up,wiping her tears and went to check for the food,tasting from it and sobbed even more,for herself.The situation was really critic and Risa,really didn't knew exactly what to do.She kept thinking of how it would have been to have her own baby.She slammed her hands by the counter,taking a deep breath and then smiled.
"I..am sorry..I am..just stressed out."said to him turning to face his eyes.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He looked at her and nodded understanding that she needed just a little bit of time to gather her thoughts. He was a very caring and understanding man. It was just the way he had grown up and how his parents had raised him. He got up and sat at the kitchen table and fiddled and played with his hands not sure exactly what else he could do right now. He was worried about her.

"I know your stressed and freaking out but honey I'm here to protect you and love you and be your rock. Just don't push me away because I would do anything in the world to make this pain go away. I would. I know it isn't something that can be done like that but I would do anything for my princess who I love more than anything."

Bubbles

"I know..love.I just didn't faced this before and I am young and.."paused for a little walking towards the table and took a seat down,slowly reaching for your hands over the table smiling gently.
"I am trying to gather all together,I..nm was thinking to maybe adopt a child.Not now..later on,because I don't know how you truly feel about this child thing and for sure I don't wanna pressure you nor anything."leans a little over the chair,supporting her back,letting out a sigh and then rubbed her forehead and then slowly let her eyes to gaze at you.

"I really am sorry,Chris..please forgive me."spoke to him,calmer and on a softer voice.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He looked at her in the eyes as he grabbed her hands. "I know you are young and this is probably hard for you and that is normal. Just know that I am ALWAYS here for you no matter what. I love children so if adopting a child is something you want to do I'd back you 100%. I'm here for you whatever you need and want to do. I love you."

"Honey don't apolgoize. You have nothing to be sorry for."

Bubbles

[I think this is it..the ending... :P]]

"Hm..I know Chris.I just need a bit of time.I am thankful still,that I got you for now,it's all that matters."said to him and leans over the table kissing his lips."I love you to.." then stand up as they could smell something and Risa realized the cookies.

"ah!! the brownies!!"rushed over to the oven and took them out,luckily they weren't burnt,placed them on the counter still warm and fluffy."Good..they are in one piece,at least.."smiles as she turned to you,and put some of them on a plate.
"here,I bet you are hungry.."puts down in front of you as I take one,still warm and she bit form it all happy,trying to forgot about the harsh situation.Life indeed can be harsh,but then again..you can overcome them all,with love and faith.In weakness there is strength so..you must trust more yourself and the person whom you love.Life works out that way.
A/AO/O's