A few ideas for some possible stories

Started by sullivanthedreadlord, October 16, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sullivanthedreadlord

Human/Other

Daniel was just a simple hunter who lived in the woods. He got by with the trading of furs and pelts. His father had been a hunter and his grandfather had been a hunter. He always kept to himself and for upon reaching his 20th birthday things changed. With the coming Orc invasion from the northern wastes his hunting grounds where soon to be filled with orcs and even worse things. Having spent his entire life in a peaceful kingdom did not thing to prepare him for the harsh realities of the outside world. With Orcs, Demons and undead now coming into the kingdom Daniel will have to try and find a way to survive.

The basic set up is that My character Daniel is a simple hunter who lives in the woods. Your character can be from range from Damsel in distress to a fierce Orc warrior or even an Undead mage. There can be an over arching story where these two people end up becoming far more important in the fate of the land or could just be a random story set in a once peaceful kingdom of light now besieged by dark forces. If you are interested in this one just message me and we can work out details.

Human/Supernatural creature

Life either went by slowly or too fast for David’s tastes. He spent most of his days working hard and most nights at one of the local clubs. Due to his intense insomnia he found it hard to relax at night. It was only after a few hours at the local club with the loud bass and music that he found that he could relax. Every day was the say routine with him coming home at 2am to finally crash on his bed and fall asleep till 9 when he had to get up for work. Then one night everything changed. That is when he saw her. With her pale skin and blood red lips. Being a sucker for goth girls he could not help but be drawn to her. Little did he know that that would lead him into the world of the supernatural. The rest of the night was a blur but when he woke up the next morning a bandage on his neck and a card to a more discreet club he was intrigued. With thoughts of the pale girl he went to the club not knowing he was basically jumping into the deep end and swimming with the sharks. Would David survive his encounters with the supernatural or will he just disappear like so many other invited to this club?

Basically, David is invited to an exclusive club that caters to non-humans. Your character is pretty much up open to be whatever. This can head towards any sort of ending. I am open to working on the details for where you want to go with this story.

Fantasy-

In the land of Regalia magic is king. Magic flows and weaves to every part of life. Even the lowest commoner can tap into the weave though only those with training and experience can truly tap into the background magic that permeate the land. With the kingdom being ruled by a council of elder mages whose only concern was their magic and experiments which left the outlying farmlands vulnerable to attack. With the unchecked power of the mages even their vile experiments would break free from time to time and ravage the country side till they were captured.

This one is pretty much opened upended for any sort of story. I just wanted to have a basic outline of the world for which this story will take place and work from there.

Here are some Pairing ideas as well. These can fit into the above ideas as well. I do have a slight craving for something along the lines of a breeding farm, but I am not sure what I want to do with that. I also do like stories with vampires and humans or vampires and werewolves. I will say that I teeter between liking a story with a lot of story and basically smut. So if any of these interest up or you have a few ideas of your own, feel free to DM and perhaps we can work out a story and write something together. I will say that I would prefer the person I write with to be able to reply with more than one paragraph per post.

Older Woman/Younger Man
Older Man/ Younger woman
Vampire/What ever
Monster/Human
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page