Hogwarts: The Next Generation Recruitment Thread (Still Recruiting)

Started by Untamed Skies, March 12, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Shobogun Lover

*Jiggles and jaggles my way into here.* I heard you're looking for people!

Mellific

LOL. *Immediately gets dizzy.*

We sure are! Step right up! Everyone's welcome. We're currently still posting in the first month of the school year - September. So you haven't missed much! ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Shobogun Lover

Quote from: Mellific on June 15, 2018, 05:24:41 PM
LOL. *Immediately gets dizzy.*

We sure are! Step right up! Everyone's welcome. We're currently still posting in the first month of the school year - September. So you haven't missed much! ^^
Hue hue hue I have a couple of people I miss playing. Some muffins, some awful. :P

I'll work on these profile in about an hour. Going to Walmart with my bro!

Mellific

Quote from: Shobogun Lover on June 15, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
Hue hue hue I have a couple of people I miss playing. Some muffins, some awful. :P

I'll work on these profile in about an hour. Going to Walmart with my bro!

Be careful, Walmart can be a maze that is hard to escape! x3

I'd love to see the awful and the muffins! No rush, whenever you get to it!  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Shobogun Lover

So by Walmart they actually meant Winn-Dixie. Hahahah!

They're old characters so it won't take long tbh.

Peripherie

So Syfy and USA networks are hosting a Wizarding Weekend with all the movies across two days. I have recorded them all and am binging. I read most of the books but it was years ago when they came out.

Is your game still open for new characters? I am not incredibly well versed in everything HP but after this movie marathon I think I will have caught up somewhat.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Mellific

Quote from: Peripherie on July 15, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
So Syfy and USA networks are hosting a Wizarding Weekend with all the movies across two days. I have recorded them all and am binging. I read most of the books but it was years ago when they came out.

Is your game still open for new characters? I am not incredibly well versed in everything HP but after this movie marathon I think I will have caught up somewhat.

Absolutely, we are still accepting characters!  ;D

And there's no need to worry about being a HP expert. The Wiki page is hugely helpful and if you ever need help along the way, you can always ask in the OOC!  ^^

Looking very forward to seeing the character you come up with!

O/O | A/A | MM

HockeyGod

Cailleach

Tentatively dipping my toe in, is there still room for more?
If there is great but I might spend the next two days just reading through posts and getting a feel for the game regardless.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Cailleach on July 21, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
Tentatively dipping my toe in, is there still room for more?
If there is great but I might spend the next two days just reading through posts and getting a feel for the game regardless.

We're always accepting :)

Cailleach

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 21, 2018, 05:30:52 PM
We're always accepting :)

Wonderful, I'm just logging out for the night but will look through the character sheet tomorrow and see what I can come up with.  :-)

Mellific

Quote from: Cailleach on July 21, 2018, 05:32:16 PM
Wonderful, I'm just logging out for the night but will look through the character sheet tomorrow and see what I can come up with.  :-)

Thanks for your interest! We're looking very forward to seeing what you come up with! If you have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to ask them here.  :-)

Oh, and goodnight!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Cailleach

Quote from: Mellific on July 21, 2018, 05:33:41 PM
Thanks for your interest! We're looking very forward to seeing what you come up with! If you have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to ask them here.  :-)

Oh, and goodnight!  ;D

Thanks Mellific, had a concept bumping around in my head today at various stages and decided on the face claim that would be perfect too.
I have to go back to the drawing board on that one though, came on to copy and paste the character sheet so I could work on it offline and saw the FC was taken.
These things happen though, will just have to keep a copy of the face claims with me in future  ;D

Mellific

Quote from: Cailleach on July 22, 2018, 03:05:08 PM
Thanks Mellific, had a concept bumping around in my head today at various stages and decided on the face claim that would be perfect too.
I have to go back to the drawing board on that one though, came on to copy and paste the character sheet so I could work on it offline and saw the FC was taken.
These things happen though, will just have to keep a copy of the face claims with me in future  ;D

Sorry to hear that your FC won't work out. That's too bad. If you need another reference for ideas, I always use the Face Claim Directory.  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Cailleach

Quote from: Mellific on July 22, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
Sorry to hear that your FC won't work out. That's too bad. If you need another reference for ideas, I always use the Face Claim Directory.  :-)

Thank you, that will be a great help actually.
My head still reels when I look at the big screen version of Elliquiy after being used to the wee tiny part of the newbie intro part

Mellific

Quote from: Cailleach on July 22, 2018, 03:19:19 PM
Thank you, that will be a great help actually.
My head still reels when I look at the big screen version of Elliquiy after being used to the wee tiny part of the newbie intro part

Not to worry, we were all new once!  ;D

I remember those days very well. But, I'm sure with some exploration and navigation, you'll feel right at home in no time. It took me a while to explore the threads that didn't deal with Rp. There's no rush whatsoever on that. And if you need any help, you can always ask someone!  ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Cailleach

Quote from: Mellific on July 22, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
Not to worry, we were all new once!  ;D

I remember those days very well. But, I'm sure with some exploration and navigation, you'll feel right at home in no time. It took me a while to explore the threads that didn't deal with Rp. There's no rush whatsoever on that. And if you need any help, you can always ask someone!  ^^

Thanks Mellific, that does help.
Would you please hold the face claims Rooney Mara for me please and Will Tudor.
Thank you

Untamed Skies

Cailleach

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Cailleach on July 22, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
Thank you, I can breath a bit easier now.  ;D

My curiosity is piqued, who was the original face claims in mind? That mystery is in the air now and it's bugging me for some silly reason xD

Cailleach

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 22, 2018, 04:01:27 PM
My curiosity is piqued, who was the original face claims in mind? That mystery is in the air now and it's bugging me for some silly reason xD

I should have looked closer on the list so it's my fault entirely.
Don't let it bug you, truly - I will spray the air with all sorts of wonderful organic scents so you don't have to smell anything again.
I have my face people now, so all is good.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Cailleach on July 22, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
I should have looked closer on the list so it's my fault entirely.
Don't let it bug you, truly - I will spray the air with all sorts of wonderful organic scents so you don't have to smell anything again.
I have my face people now, so all is good.

Bah, but the mystery! *faints*

Cailleach

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 22, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
Bah, but the mystery! *faints*

*tip toes away* it wasn't me, really it wasn't
am awful in a crisis  ::)