Yu Yu Hakusho (Female Looking for Kurama)

Started by SweetSerenade, June 20, 2014, 01:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Hello Ladies and gents, to put it simply I am looking for someone talented at playing the fox demon known as Youko Kurama. Though more known, in the human realm, as Shuichi Minamino.

I am looking for someone to roleplay as Kurama, and Kurama only. I am not interested in any of other males to be played against the females in question. NOW that does not mean I am not interested in both of us playing a variety of side characters to spice things up.

Rules before you PM me :

1. You must be capable of posting at least two paragraphs per normal post, and at least four paragraphs as your starting post. You MUST keep up this posting standard. If you find you do not have your muse for the day, do NOT post. I would prefer a nice post to a short post.

2. Quality is just as important as Quantity to me. Your post needs to move the story, I want to KNOW what Kurama is thinking. What he is feeling, and how he is reacting.

3. All of my stories involve more story than smut, smut is an eventuality - but it will be mutually agreed upon and will NOT happen before we have passed three pages or at least four days in story time. (With the exception of one story, because the characters already know each other). (If you find a way to convince me towards Dub-con, I may be convinced of this 'time span' being adjusted.)

4.  You must play Kurama well, please PM me an example of how you play him and how he would respond to the prompt attached to the plot you are interested in playing.

5. Make sure to follow the PM procedure, your PM should be titled Yu Yu Hakusho Plot # 1(or 2 or 3)

6. I am looking for someone who can be in this for the long haul. I want at least a post a week, I am willing to make exceptions for military personnel, and those with busy schedules. I would like the writing prompt you send in response to completely wow my senses.

7. I put a lot of time and effort into this request, I do not want you to focus purely on the possible smut angles - but be willing to build and adapt the plot WITH me.

8. I do not accept god-modding, I play my character and you play yours. Furthermore, both of our limits need to be respected if/when sex happens in the roleplay. You must also have some kink to your nature, vanilla need not apply. Also, Kurama is not submissive - and I will not play against a submissive Kurama.

10. Ladies, I am willing to play Hiei or another male for your female, if you are willing to play Kurama. In at least two of the plots we can work something out.

As a note for ALL of the plots that involve Maya - Kurama has no idea that she remembers. He also has no idea that she is sick.

Plot 1(Available)

Character I am playing : Maya Kitajima
Character You are Playing : Shuichi Minamino/Youko Kurama

Plot -
Maya is Kurama's old childhood friend, after the incidents in the manga 'Two Shots' Kurama thought he had erased her memories and saved her from a life of danger. Unfortunately, the interaction with Kurama had awakened the innate psychic nature of the young woman. Furthermore, Kuarama underestimated the power of her love. She had been his friend since they were children, and she was a young teen when she confessed to him. By erasing her confession, after he had saved her, he caused many issues for the young woman.

Maya entered womanhood and her memories returned, with that came dreams of a silver fox. She also started to experience what a demon friend described to be separation loss. Maya had spent so much time around Shuichi, that when her memories came back - her body remembered the energy connection they had shared. She spent many years depressed after being away from him, and had no idea how to react to how she was feeling. It's even further damaging that she is slowly dying from the lack of contact with him. Hence 'Separation Loss'.

Kurama has moved on with his life, he now works in his stepfathers company. None of the Spirit Detectives work anymore, but Koenma had to get replacements. That is where Maya comes in. Her and her partner Kashi, a Crow/Dove Demon crossbreed, have been selected as the new team.

The peace from Makai seems to have faded, and something dark is looming on the horizon. This is where our story begins.

Prompt:
This is the sample post from me, that you need to respond to in your initial PM to show me how you would play Kurama in this scene.

Maya had spent years trying to recover from the fact that Shuichi had pushed her away, that he had left her and had tried to erase her feelings. But no matter how hard she tried, she could not forget him or the love she had felt. Some called it a puppy love, but she had truly and deeply loved him. For everything he was, and everything she was, she had honestly felt they were made for each other.

But upon meeting Kashi, her new partner had told her the truth - that Maya was experiencing what Demons called Mate Loss.

A separation anxiety from an incomplete mate bond, and Maya as a human could potentially die from it. She had spent so many years away from Shuichi, that she had no idea how to survive anymore. Kashi had tried to find out what sort of demon Shuichi was, but had no success. Unfortunately for Maya, she had only gotten sicker as time went on. But with the death of her Grandparents she was required to go to their town, and take over the duties at the Dojo.

It did not help matters that the young woman had also taken on the duties as a Spirit Detective, with Kashi to aid her. But Maya was getting worse, she was getting sicker and sicker, it seemed. It had been nearly a week now since she ate properly, and kept it down. Surviving on water and the special medicinal tea that Kashi put together for her.

Kashi had vanished saying something about mating season and needing to hole herself up somewhere so she would be safe.

Maya on the other hand was not aware that her mother had called Shiori, Shuichi's Mother, as soon as Maya had returned to town. Her mother thought it might be a good thing for the old friends to see each other again. Despite not realizing her daughters powers, or the fact that her daughter was depressed and ill for reasons other than missing her friend. Nor was her mother aware that if Maya saw Shuichi again... she would likely punch him in the face.

Plot 2 (Available)

Character I will be Playing: Angel McCarrick
Character You Will be Playing: Shuichi Minamino(Youko Kurama)

Basic Plot line:
Kurama is sent on a mission, after many years of not working in the Makai. When he enters the Makai something malfunctions with the portal that tosses him into another world. It is up to Angel to help him find his way back home, and she only has a short time to do so, because apparently whatever was happening back in the Makai could destroy his world. How is she to get him back home? Will she even want him to go home after they spend so much time together, figuring out how to get him home? How will Shuichi handle being in a world where he exists as a fictional character?

Prompt:
This is the sample post from me, that you need to respond to in your initial PM to show me how you would play Kurama in this scene.

Angel cursed under her breath as she stared at the empty screen before her. She had a novel due in a month, and as it currently stood she had the worse case of writers block she had ever experienced. She had gotten bungled up at the part that her agent told her she needed to get written the most. She had been working on this book series for years, and had finally built up to the natural conclusion of the Hero and Heroines multiple story interactions. It was time for them to do the deed, so to speak.

But Angel had absolutely no idea how she was going to do that. The last time she had even come close to sex was when she was in her Junior year of High School, that had not ended well - and no further attempts had been made.

With a heavy sigh she shut down her computer and went out to her rose garden to relax. She had no idea what was happening lately, but there had been a lot of strange news about weird weather patterns. How she was going to deal with all this, she had no real idea. She rubbed her hands over her eyes, it was at that moment she could have sworn she saw the shimmering of light in the corner of her garden. That was where she had her bower, and there seemed to be a slowly building light, like a rip in the very fabric of the garden itself.

"What in the name of the nine hells..." The woman whispered in a soft voice, her movements stopped completely. Her hand resting on one of the trellises she used for her climbing roses. Her eyes focused on the shimmering light, her head cocking to the side as she watched it. It was almost like a portal of sorts, the way it looked. It was like a shimmering curtain between her world and another.

"Oh man, I really need more sleep..."

Plot 3 (Available)

Character I will be Playing: Maya Kitajima
Character You Will be Playing: Shuichi Minamino(Youko Kurama)

This is a little different than the above plot(Plot 1), basically Maya returns with a vengeance. She is set upon destroying the male that so callously removed her memories. The one that removed her choice. Unfortunately, when she returns she does not realize she has come at a rather bad time for her.

You see the Makai is going nuts with an out of control virus, the disease is ripping through demons and causes personality changes or even complete death. Kurama has been selected to help fix the situation, because of his skills with the plants of the Makai. There is a plant from the Makai that only a Kitsune can grow, and it seems to be the only one that works. To make matters worse, all of this shit is happening during mating season.

Can Kurama keep a cool enough head (with random comments from a Foxy peanut gallery), and deal with a woman bent on beating the shit out of him?

This is an AU where Kurama never really gave up Youko, this is also meant as more of a short story sort of thing. Could turn into a longer story, depending on what happens.

Prompt:

Maya stared across at the clearing that lead to the gateway, the gateway that would take her to the Makai. She had already taken the potion that had been given to her, this would make her more than capable of surviving there. She had spent many years harnessing and honing her powers to a razor sharp edge. Now at twenty-four she was a well trained spiritual warrior, one with a fox hunt on the mind. Oh she had found out, pretty damn quickly, that Shuichi was a demon - a FOX demon. She was damn well set on destroying the male that had caused her so much trouble.

She was ill, a sickness caused by being tied energy wise to a demon without a mating bond. It was a dangerous thing to have happen, and she was going to kill him before he killed her. He had made it pretty clear he did not want her or her love - so she was going to resort to survival of the fittest. Even though deep down she still loved him.

Her mind could not stray from her duty, even as she went through the portal and followed the directions to where the Fox was staying.

She gathered her energy and threw a ball of energy at the entrance of the Foxes den. It was time to roast some fox, and fix her little issue. She was unaware though, due to miscommunication with her information source, that there was anything wrong in the Makai. She did not care though, she was going to kill a fox, one way or another. Come hell or highwater, she was going to have what she desired most.

She was going to live, in spite of what he had done to remove her choice. Despite all that he had done to remove her memories, she remembered and she was going to destroy him before she died. If she could kill him, she had a chance at living. It was as simple as that. She moved with a purpose, her long brown hair pulled up in a high ponytail. Her honey brown eyes, once so kind towards the male that had been her best friend, were hard and determined with the purpose of her task.

It was kill or be killed.

Have fun.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SweetSerenade

If you are interested, do not post - PM me. Any posts in this thread will be directed straight to PM.

SweetSerenade

Plot Three has been claimed by XxPersephonexX

SweetSerenade

Plot One taken by FlaminGlory - Only one plot left. I may take on a one more of each plot, if there is an interest.

SweetSerenade

Small modification made, added one more slot to each game. Plot 1 has one available, Plot 2 has both slots still, Plot 3 has one slot available.

SweetSerenade

Update to avaialble plots, come one come all! I am up for some more roleplays with this plot :D

SweetSerenade

These games are back up for grabs, and I would really enjoy some of these getting picked up. I only have one running actively, and that is the only game going. I am willing to take on more games for this. Please get in touch via PM!

SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

This plot series is available for play again. I did some editing to the post, cleaned things up a little - and changed my 'tone' on some things. They are available for play! Please Pm me if there is any interest!

SweetSerenade

Trying to get my muse going again, would love plots for this! If you are interested in any of these, please PM me!

SweetSerenade

Would love to discuss one of these plots with someone, please let me know if you are interested!

SweetSerenade

Searching for this once more, now that I've returned to roleplaying a bit more, I'd like to get something going.

SweetSerenade

Monthly bump for this beauty, really hoping to get some YYH games. <3

SweetSerenade

Verrrryyy much craving this. You have no idea. Give me a good story with one of these (Extra Bonus Points if it's number two!)