News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvaRose

Luvan95

On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

EvaRose

And I end this streak for males.

Shewolf

EvaRose

Fabjuth

There's Wolf... Who as far as I know was waiting 3 days to dance naked around that number...

Cryptic

Quick wolf here's your chance!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Shewolf

Loken

EvaRose

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Shewolf

Fabjuth

EvaRose

Cryptic

So the avi Eva, is it from Hellsing Ultimate? Or the originals? I can't tell
A/A's

EvaRose

It's from the originals. I thought about using a picture from Ultimate but then I saw this one... with the gun.

Shewolf