Power Rangers [Recruitment Thread - CLOSED]

Started by TheBlackThrone, October 07, 2016, 03:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Hey everyone,

It's that time again. This game is still going but I need to add some active players to the game to keep it rolling. If you're interested, then feel free to drop a sheet and I'll get you up-to-speed on everything.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Mathim on November 01, 2017, 03:59:52 PM
I might be open to returning if we've got a more-or-less full roster. Not sure how far things moved ahead since I saw there being zero activity but if it didn't go too long after, I'm willing to pick up where I left off without a hard reboot. Or soft reboot.

This game has been active since it started. If the speed of it doesn't work with you, then I don't recommend re-joining since that was the issue you had before. Besides, I already have someone interested in the male slot. I am looking for active and dedicated players.
The gates are open

CurvyKitten

Possibly interested,  depending on muse juice.  Just watched the new movie again and my inner big kid finds the idea fun.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CurvyKitten on November 02, 2017, 01:50:27 AM
Possibly interested,  depending on muse juice.  Just watched the new movie again and my inner big kid finds the idea fun.

Yeah, I'm hoping to get the last female so the two girls won't be so alone. We'll then have six rangers. Getting you up to speed only takes a single paragraph of recap. I did that for our new male ranger we're getting.
The gates are open

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on November 02, 2017, 03:49:59 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping to get the last female so the two girls won't be so alone. We'll then have six rangers. Getting you up to speed only takes a single paragraph of recap. I did that for our new male ranger we're getting.

I'm working on a character now, working on some of the last details.

CurvyKitten

Ashley Winters

Face Claim:Ana Cheri
Name: Ashley Winters
Nicknames:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 Lbs.
Hair Color: Brown with Honey Highlights
Eye Color: Hazel
Sexuality: Bi-Curious (says she is heterosexual)
Degree: Physical Therapy
Languages: English, spanish Fluent in both

Physical Description: Ashley has a well tone hourglass figure, long legs that seem to go on for days and a sun kissed skin that always seems hot to the touch. Her hair falls in long soft waves down to mid back when allowed to flow freely. Long waves of honey spread through highlight her hazel eyes. She has her ears and bell botton pierced, but no tatto's as of yet. A small scar runs against her right him from a surving accident when she was younger.

Personality: Ashley is a great many things wrapped into one sexy frame. Determind, straight forward, honest, free spirited, and fun loving. She doesn't hide behind lies and bull shit and can't stand when people do that to her. She is the type of person that gives others a chance, but when wrong will be quick to cut you from her life. She doesn't see the point in lingering on the bad in life, not when there is so much more she could be doing. Be good to her and she will be good to you, as she always welcomes a new firend in her life. Living life to the fullest she can come off as fearless at times, but everyone has their boogieman. Ashley is just good at dealing with hers.
Likes: ocean and swimming, being outdoors, thunderstorms, video games, comic books, being active, camping, old movies, eating great food, partying or hanging with friends
Dislikes: being cooped up, snobs, bullies, sour food, people who just give up,

Ranger Info

Color: Blue
Primary Weapon: Engery Long bow - strapped to her back when not in use this bow flips together when grabbed from the back. Engery arrows come from the quiver, as she learns more about it she will have more options when it comes to ammunition.
Secondary Weapon: Plasma Chakram - strapped to her right thigh the engery engages when in her hands. This weapon can be used as a malee weapon as well as a throwing weapon.

Power: Healing - Ashley has the power to heal herself and others. This ability does take energy however and can leave her drained when used in extreme circumstances. This ability is still new and will grow over time, the more she understands it the better she can control the energy lost during use.

Juggtacular

Face Claim: Michael B. Jordan
Name: Tyree "Ty" Barrington
Nicknames: Golden Boy, Tree, Tiny, Superstar
Height: 6'4
Weight: 245lbs
Hair Color: Dreadlocks
Eye Color: Gold(Due to the highly advanced technological state of the world, I figured changing eye colors wouldn't be much different than something like Lasik. Or they changed when he gained his Mobicyte)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Degree: Business Management
Languages: Patois[Native], Portuguese[Native], Spanish[Fluent], English[Native]

Physical Description: Tyree is 6'4, 245lbs, and cut like a slasher victim. He's been exercising nearly every day since childhood, and it shows on his nearly perfectly sculpted form. He's got golden eyes that glint just so in the right light, pearly white teeth, and a killer smile that just melts right through you. He's got short-ish dreads that come down to a bit above his shoulder, but he keeps the sides of his head shaved. He's got a ton of tattoos including a sleeve on both arms and a back piece. He likes the color gold, or any variation of it and tends to wear gold and any color that pairs well with it. He even dyed some of his dreads golden.

Personality: Ty is calm, casual, and confident in himself. He's always been bigger than the other kids, but he embraced his size and made it work for him. He tends to see the glass as half full, and always tries to find the bright side and silver linings. He's a joker, and loves to play around and put a smile on people's faces. At the same time, he's one of the hardest workers you've ever met once he sets his mind on something. Between his smile and sweet words, he could probably charm the frock off a Nun if he really wanted to. While not a party animal, he does enjoy blowing off steam in a number of ways, and loves to have fun outside of the ring. Maybe because he's so big, he always tends to stand up for the little guy.
Likes: Racing, Fighting, Anime, Reading, Food, Party Drugs(mainly ganja), the fairer sex
Dislikes: Assholes, bullies, corporations, waking up early, bugs

Ranger Info

Color: Gold
Primary Weapon: Ruin & Damage - A pair of large, golden butterfly swords with chains attached to the pommels that allow Ty to use them as both close and long range weapons.
Secondary Weapon: Nova - A revolver that hits like a cannon, Nova fires off hyper-dense shells that obliterate enemies.
Power: Electrokinesis - Tyree's ability allows him to generate and manipulate electricity. He can fire it off like lightning bolts, or surround himself with it to electrocute anyone trying to touch him, etc...