Hidden Desire Mansion~Seeking m/f for workers~ Interest Check

Started by Nitro, November 30, 2009, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Hidden Desire Mansion

In a high class neighbor hood there is a place that no one dare speak of and only the best of the best know about It. It is a place to come and get your desires filled no matter the situation the only thing that is asked is no names. There is one person that is too know the Clients name that walks through the door and that is the woman running the place (me). She issues out a gold card to each Client that enters with a number and that is what they are to bring each time to get in. They are to call ahead of time the first time and set up like a application so she knows the desires and needs so she knows what girl/guy would be best suited to the man/woman.

Its frowned upon to get emotionally involved with the Girls/Guys but some clients do. just do not let the boss lady know and well sometimes she is even willing to sell the girl/guy to the man/woman for a fair enough price. there will be party's and get to gethers for give aways to collect money and many different things happening besides just the sexual parts. and if you wish to have multiple partners let the madam of the house know. There is also a separate part that is used for guest that wish to relax and be waited on hand and foot like a king/queen.

There is a bar and live music also a place to eat if you wish to not eat alone .all comes with your stay at the hotel. so come join us here at the Desire Mansion.

( If you are interested post here with what you would like to be I would like to have at least 4-f 4-m workers and then as many clients as there wants to be if there seems to be more interest for workers then i will accept as many who want to join i will turn none away.)

My Character

Name: Sophie Linix
                                  Race:Demon/human
           Relationship Status: Single
             Sexual orientation:Never really had one
            Magic/Special skill's:Can be very perswasive with her seductive charms even though she has a heart of ice.
                               History: Sophie Grew up in a foster home she never knew her parents they were both killed. Sophie knew she was different from ever one else but she tired not to let it show but her black heart just would hide.So as she grew up she was teased and tormented. Sophie was told by everyone she would never amount to anything but a street whore.When she was 15 She was raped by one of the other foster kids.

After he was done with her she got pregnant and misscarried 6 month into the birth it was hard on her to make it through all of that but some how she made it through. Sophie vowed never to let another man touch her again.She vowed she would show them all.Now Sophie is a successful woman she has lot of money witch no one knows where it came from and has now opened a Desire Mansion in the Out skirts of a very classy and very rich town. she has only the best working for her and only the best costumers.Will you be able to unfreeze her ice heart or color her blackened soul?

Picture:

Pictures of the Mansion

Ballroom all lit up and where most things will take place such as the partie's dances and such.

The smaller Ballroom for smaller parties.

Bedrooms for the workers.

Bedroom on the first floor.

Bedroom on the second floor.

Bedroom on the third floor.

Hotel bedrooms.
third floor

Second floor

First floor

Lynnie

Nitro

Of course you can and since you are the first one to choose which bedroom you get. if you scroll down you will see the workers rooms..just let me know.

Lynnie

Nitro

Nitro

I also posted a bio thread if you would like to post in it and i have also posted a link in the bio thread back to here hopeing that if people take a look at the thread they might come back here to see what the story is about....I really hope i get more people to join.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

OmegamanX

“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Nitro

Quote from: Daimon Evros on December 01, 2009, 08:56:47 AM
Might be interested in both if can do.

Yes that can be done I am glad to see some interest here is the thread to the Bio if you both wish to post if you want to play. and here is the OCC oh and here is the mansion

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54185.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54244.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54280.0

Name:
             Sexual orientation:
            Magic/Special skill's:
                               History:
                               Picture:
   and please specify which bedroom you are using.

Nitro

Anyone interested take a look please we need more Workers and customers.

Magnus

Would love to be a customer. Please message me and tell me what I need to do. *S*

Nitro

Needing workers of all kinds to do all things around the mansion not just sexual things and bar-tendings and the band and other things if interested please message me or post here.

Azrael

Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.