Werewolf in Wolf's Clothing, seeking F [Closed]

Started by Wolven Soul, February 24, 2015, 07:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolven Soul

This idea is still a bit rough, but here goes. 

Lorek is werewolf existing on the boundaries of human society.  His pack has left the lands on which they had lived for many generations due to human influence.  Logging company, chemical company, etc, that ruined the forest and caused all the prey to move on or die off.  The pack moved on, but Lorek could not bring himself to do so.  These lands are where he was born and lived all his life, he cannot bear to leave them.  So he stayed, thinking that maybe he can do something to this human company to chase them off, make them leave, so he tries his best to sabotage them.  Swiftly he finds though to survive, he has to scrounge from humans, something he detests, but he does what he has to do. 

One night while searching for food, traveling through the human streets as a wolf, he hears a struggle.  When going to investigate, he finds several men about to assault a human woman.  Lorek does not hate humans, despite what they have done to his lands, and is not about to simply walk away from this poor woman.  He attacks and chases off the men in a vicious display.  When he turns to the woman though, she sees gentle, concerned eyes.  Seeing the state that this wolf is in, how hungry, she decides to take care of him, at least for the night, give him something to eat.  So she takes the wolf home.  Lorek, despite never in all of his life interacted with a human, follows, sensing something good about this particular woman.

As I said, the idea is still rough.  Eventually she would find out what Lorek is of course.  I have not decided if his forms are only human and wolf, or if there is a wolf/human hybrid form as well.  Open for discussion.  Shoot a PM my way if there is any interest.  :)
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's