What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

shorts and glasses.  - way too hot in every way for anything else.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

AmberStarfire

A long yellow and black zig-zag short-sleeved top with a keyhole at the neck and a crystal decoration, and navy blue leggings. I got up early, got dressed in something I could answer the door in, and went back to bed.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gold pencil skirt and a pale gold long-sleeved cotton blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Damned Eternally

Black jammy bottoms and a vest that says "Does my bum look big in this?"
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Beguile's Mistress

It's Sunday and I'm relaxing in my hotel room after a swim in the indoor pool.  I'm wrapped up in a hotel bathrobe with a towel around my wet hair and soft white throw tucked around my bare feet.

AmberStarfire

A dark purple long-sleeved top, black leggings, and a necklace I made. It's just a woven black thong with a wire-wrapped green moss agate tumbled stone on it. I wrapped it in copper coloured crafting wire and feels quite easy to wear.

Night Stalker

black lounge pants, black shirt, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Mikem

Black Carhartt Tee
--White Compression Tee <---Pretty much Mandatory these days.
Gray Basketball Shorts
--Gray Briefs
Socks
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Took a shower and wrapped up in a fluffy hotel bathrobe to snuggle in my bed and surf on E 'til I fall asleep.

Amelita

Black aladdin pants, black extra long tanktop, long and thin sweater type thing without buttons or anything, white converse hightops :p

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bliss

Purple cape-sleeve collared fit-and-flare dress with buttons down the bodice and a belt I have opted not to wear; tan ankle socks and black round-toe flats.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

MelisaArtemis

AmberStarfire

A tan suede sleeveless dress and a blue and white striped long-sleeved jumper/top over it. They don't quite match but the dress was too cool to wear in this weather on its own, and the jumper was to hand.

Lilias

Red slim-fit T-shirt, black leggings, grey socks, and my trusty magenta housecoat over it all.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

White silk pajamas with satin trim and soft white socks.

AmberStarfire

An orange and black paisley top (I love this top. It's one of my favourites) with charcoal grey leggings.

Nowherewoman

Guys' pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.  Because it's chilly...
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a cream colored, long-sleeved silk blouse.  Black loafers.

Mikem

Going commando in some shorts right now actually. Ooh im so naughty.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

A dark purple short-sleeved long dress, with a long dark pink jumper over the top.

justme4386

red T, blue slacks, blue panties, no bra, white, fuzzy socks. Yes, it's comfy time! ;D
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Damned Eternally

Pink spotty pj bottoms and a white strappy tee
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white shirtwaist dress with a fitted skirt and notched lapel collar, 3/4-length sleeves with cuffs and big black buttons down the front, black leather belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt with a dusty rose silk long-sleeved blouse, smokey gray stockings and gray heels.