Looking for 1-to-1 Story Line Writing Partner for Erotic Fun!

Started by Silk & Steel, May 23, 2005, 07:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk & Steel

Hello all,

Just new here (came from RPOL). I have several ideas for saucy and sensual games. One of the aspects that I like better about these forums than RPOL is the ease of which two people can set up a 1-to-1 Story Line in one of the main boards (Heavy & Light). I find that these storylines, which I have run by email before, can be very rewarding, and wanted to try one out here on the boards.

What am I looking for?
-Someone opened minded
-Someone who will write more than 2 lines a post.
-Someone who has a good feeling for descriptions, character development, and building a lush backdrop for the fun.

Several ideas that I have would be:

1. Stranger in a Strange Land - one of the characters wakes up, and doesn't know where (s)he is? Its a completly different place and world, but similar to our own. And what do does that character wake up naked with only a tight silk collar with a lock and bell on it? If you are interested in suprises and not knowing what comes next (while still of course following all limits) this is the story line for you.

2. Non-Typical Fantasy Game - Medieval Fantasy without the Europe, exotic races and locales. Pretty open ended.

3. Modern RP - every wonder what it would be like to have an affair with a co-worker, or just some stranger in a street. Or what it would be like to have the babysitter (of legal age) hit on you? Or to have one of your family members best friends hit on you.

4. The Watcher - Perhaps they are supernatural, perhaps not, but little clues kept being left that someone or something is watching you and seeing the most intimate parts of your life. Whats more you find that knowing they are watching you is somewhat of a turn on.

5. The Club - That's what it has always been called. Exclusive, rich, and mysterious, no one knows what goes on there, but rumors are that once you enter, you never want to leave. Some say it is all the time party, others just a place where the rich get together and talk to each other, others that it is some kind of cult, but still most believe it is an exclusive club where almost anything goes. The strange thing is that your character has been given a golden invitation to join....

Anyway just some ideas. I am open minded, and flexible - about the only thing I don't do is male-to-male, but almost anything else goes. I can write in the third person, or second person, your choice.

Send a PM or just reply to this message if interested....

Cheers for now,

Lilac

FYI, it pays to be patient with such a request.

Also, we've been unusually slow the past few days, it seems computer and real life troubles have hit a few people simultaniously.

Lilac

I think you need to detail what you want and try harder to make it seem like something we would want to play.

Silk & Steel

Bump - changed the advert to something completly different - please see first post and disregard others.

Cheers,

Keelin

~looks at first post~
Sounds intresting, are you still looking at setting one of these up?
'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

Silk & Steel

Yes! I would set up just a single thread under one of the boards general section (either heavy or light - your perference)

Just let me know which one sounds interesting to you, and I will set up, and then let you post or PM me your character description for that game.

Cheers,