Hogwarts: A New Dawn [Recruitment Thread] *Always Accepting*

Started by Mellific, December 29, 2019, 11:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

I've sent in an application for the Flight Instructor! :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Malrunar

Zealously Jaded

Mellific

Quote from: Zealously Jaded on August 01, 2020, 09:21:47 AM
Are you still accepting people?

Absolutely! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

Right now I am in the process of making a less complicated CS so that people can actually make adult characters who are not at Hogwarts at all, but are still a part of the wizarding world. For example, someone who works at Hogsmeade or another wizarding town near the school. :>

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

We have newly opened Professor positions:

Divination
Artihmancy
Herbology

If interested, please let us know!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Zealously Jaded

Quote from: Mellific on August 01, 2020, 09:24:31 AM
Absolutely! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

Right now I am in the process of making a less complicated CS so that people can actually make adult characters who are not at Hogwarts at all, but are still a part of the wizarding world. For example, someone who works at Hogsmeade or another wizarding town near the school. :>

Awesome, :)

baadbaarbie

Quote from: Mellific on August 01, 2020, 09:28:45 AM
We have newly opened Professor positions:

Divination
Artihmancy
Herbology

If interested, please let us know!  ;D

Hmmm... definitely kicking around the idea of an Herbology Professor if y'all are still looking!

Malrunar

The position is still open! ;D You'd be welcome to join us!

baadbaarbie

Fabulous! I'm working on a character sheet now. Should have that ready to go later this evening!

Mellific

Quote from: baadbaarbie on August 04, 2020, 06:34:08 PM
Fabulous! I'm working on a character sheet now. Should have that ready to go later this evening!

Looking very forward to it! If you have any questions/concerns, don't hesitate to ask them here or via PM!

O/O | A/A | MM

RedPhoenix

This group is super friendly! Can't wait to see everyone's characters! =)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Mellific

Updated the CS Template, added two alternative CS's for Non-Hogwarts adults and for Foreign Exchange Students.  ;D

We are now accepting: All University Students, Hogwarts Faculty for open positions, Non-Hogwarts Adults for people who work nearby, and Foreign Exchange Students who have taken the year to study abroad at Hogwarts, but hail from another wizarding school.

O/O | A/A | MM

Vael the Destroyer

I am interested in the Divination Professor if that is still open. And for Rosewood wand wood, is there something special that I would need to do for that or is any open right now? I know it's a rare wand wood so I wanted to clear how to work that out. Otherwise I'll just figure out another one.

Mellific

Quote from: Symphonic on September 28, 2020, 08:30:57 PM
I am interested in the Divination Professor if that is still open. And for Rosewood wand wood, is there something special that I would need to do for that or is any open right now? I know it's a rare wand wood so I wanted to clear how to work that out. Otherwise I'll just figure out another one.

The Divination professor spot is absolutely open right now! ^^

As far as Rosewood goes, I do try to limit how many rare items we have in the game, however, if you can make a convincing reasoning in your CS for why the professor has that particular wand wood, or is most suited to it, I would consider allowing it.

O/O | A/A | MM

Vael the Destroyer

Awesome! And I was also wondering about him being a Seer, if that was possible at all.

Vael the Destroyer

Things at school and work are looking a bit dicey for me right now. I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to take on another group at this time. I may be back around if things chill out. Thank you for the hospitality.

- Sym

Wandering Mind

The GM is going on hiatus so this game is no longer recruiting.