Bored Ramblings

Started by Sultrynets, February 22, 2009, 10:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sultrynets

Out of my severe boredom, comes the need for more roleplays.  Feel free to approach me with ideas of your own as well... but these are the few I came up with.

Her Lover's Brother(s) [Van]
Jiselle has been dating the same guy for about a year now, but finds herself drawn to his brother(s).  Though, she is too shy to make the first move... if only he(they) would make a move for her... she would willingly go for a little fun with him(them).
I am actually kind of hoping to get one or more guys for this, I want Jiselle to have a lot of fun with her lover's brothers... however, I would be willing to do this with only one guy and a torrid affair with just him.  Open for discussion....

Under His Spell [UN] Taken
A powerful wizard has fallen in love with a beautiful young girl, but she is in love with another man.  In order to steal her attention from her beloved, he places a spell on her.
Very basic, but could be changed a bit, possibly with the wizard putting a spell on her lover to make him fall in love with another girl making the young girl turn to the wizard... Up for discussion, if you are interested.

Random Love [van] Taken
One night at a party, a young woman and young man end up sleeping together.  They both assume that it is just a one night stand, but the young girl is starting a new job on Monday morning, and what do you know... the young man she slept with is her new boss.  He is a very powerful, rich, young man... possibly the youngest VP in the company. What will happen when they have to work side by side everyday?

That is all the ideas I have at the moment, if you are interested in any of these... post here or PM me.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

snow

the "under his spell" idea sounds like it would be fun, i would happily play the wizard 
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Prefect Mos

Jiselle loved dating men that were almost never around. She absolutely loved cheating, she didn't know why.. but she loved it.  Terry was great .. a good strong lover creative, and had a good deal of money, and he was gone all the time. Usually only home for four days a month , thouse four days he dedicated to her, and was always calling her to reafirm his feelings for her. She was actualy faithful with this one for a wile.. wanting to realy build up a relationship.. seeing if that would make it more thrilling. Recently his brother moved into there house.. new job and since he didn't use it much well it made since for him to be there. Hes only been there a week and jiesel is thinking now might be a good time to express her real fetish..

Sultrynets

Snow you can definitely take that one, I will PM you so that we can flesh it out a bit more.

Interesting idea to add to mine Admer, I would love to play that, I am going to leave this up for a bit and see if I can maybe get a couple more players for that one though... I kind of want it to be a group game... I am not sure why... but I really want to make Jiselle a slut.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Prefect Mos

Agreed! but perhaps we can start it in the group section ... perhaps make a recruitment there... the game wouldn't need others until later..

Delta Echo

Quote from: Sultry Nets on February 22, 2009, 10:32:38 AMHer Lover's Brother(s) [Van]
Jiselle has been dating the same guy for about a year now, but finds herself drawn to his brother(s).  Though, she is too shy to make the first move... if only he(they) would make a move for her... she would willingly go for a little fun with him(them).
I am actually kind of hoping to get one or more guys for this, I want Jiselle to have a lot of fun with her lover's brothers... however, I would be willing to do this with only one guy and a torrid affair with just him.  Open for discussion....
Hmm, I might be interested in helping out with this one, maybe.  :)
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"