Kill me... [Very EX]

Started by Dashenka, February 03, 2015, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

The title says it all.

I want my character (a young female) to be kidnapped/abducted then, raped, tortured, mutilated, dismembered, humiliated, eaten, cooked, basically whatever you can think of :)

Lots of things open for debate.

I'm looking for preferably a female counter part but I would certainly consider a male as well.

Any of the girls I'll play are on this page.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Caitlin

Out of general curiousity, the mutilating, dismembering, cooking, and eating (the last 2 not necesarily in that order) happen while your character is still alive and she's kept alive throughout it all?

Your story reminds me a lot of an amateur story I read years ago, where an amateur doctor asked for volunteers through an add to get operated on. I believe he also ate pieces of her body and in the final scene he had sex with her where she died during his orgasm due to the complications of the operation. At that moment she also had her chest cut open and the doctor could see her beating heart.
It was probably one of the most intense stories I ever read.

Are you looking for something similar to that, except that instead of your character being a volunteer she'd get kidnapped, and instead of amateur operations the perpetrator purposefully has his/her way with your char?

Dashenka

Yeah that sounds about right.

If she's alive and conscious... I think yes and no :)

Caitlin

I'm actually intrigued. ;)

Years ago I set a personal goal of writing in every possible category at least once, and so far I've only mildly touched upon a horror story.

I've never played the role of a total psychokiller with a dark side and a number of fetishes that'd make the clown of IT cringe. Are you looking for a long term story or something more short term (short term as in a couple of months)? And what kind of time frame do you want to start this story on? Right now life is exceptionally busy for me, though I expect things to slow down in 3 weeks. I don't mind using that time as preparation time though and fleshing out ideas.

Dashenka

For you I can wait a few weeks :P

As for story length... I haven't really thought about it. It's done when it's done.

Did you have a character for me in mind from the list?

Caitlin

That's a very tough question... I've looked that list over three times earlier today... and most of the girls tickle my interest in one way or another. ;)

I suppose I should actually try *reading* the biographies this time. You definitely put a lot of effort into it. Lemme look at it again and I'll try to create a short list.

Dashenka

I guess for this kind of game/story the biography is less important :D

Caitlin

The promised short list;
1. Zoya Semenova (1 broken picture)
2. Ava Handfield (main picture is broken)
3. Amber Redford (unfortunately her spoiler pictures don't show up though)
4. A punky emo girl (2/3 spoiler pictures are broken)
5. Amilia Dahl
6. Veronica Downing
7. Lucy Bassett
8. Staicey Walker
9. Alexandra Hedrick
10. Sarah Hudson-Willis (1 broken picture link)
11. Cutest spy in the world

The list is sorted by the girl's biographies first and looks second. I think those on top of the list make a better fit than those at the bottom of the list. Between 1 - 7 it's a close call, but 8 - 11 don't really work, biography wise.

Sorted by looks the list looks like this;
1. Lucy Bassett
2. Amber Redford
3. A punky emo girl
4. Ava Handfield
5. Staicey Walker
6. Amilia Dahl
7. Alexandra Hedrick
8. Sarah Hudson-Willis
9. Zoya Semenova
10. Veronica Downing
11. Cutest spy in the world

I suppose the optimum between biography and looks is at Amber Redford and Ava Handfield as a second choice. :D

See? I told you it was hard to pick between all of that! :P

Dashenka

I didn't know there where so many broken links... I should fix those  :-[

I'll let you know which one it will be then... :P

Caitlin

I'll try to come up with a believable psychotic character. I've already dealt with an autistic maniac with a multiple personality disorder in the past, but for this character I'll probably have to do more research to make him believably scary. Right now I'm leaning towards a wannabe doctor, who, for understandable reasons, would never be allowed near any real patients. Or human beings in general. ;)

worldeater

Quote from: Dashenka on February 03, 2015, 02:51:33 AM
The title says it all.

I want my character (a young female) to be kidnapped/abducted then, raped, tortured, mutilated, dismembered, humiliated, eaten, cooked, basically whatever you can think of :)

Lots of things open for debate.

I'm looking for preferably a female counter part but I would certainly consider a male as well.

Any of the girls I'll play are on this page.

are you still looking for an RP of this sort?
A Change of Scenery

Dashenka

No worldeater, not at this moment. Thanks for the interest though!