sword art online (rolling)

Started by gnoah, September 29, 2014, 03:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

So I have been watching sword art online and I have just fallen in love.  I am thinking it could be made into a fun RP.  Here is what I am thinking, First I would like it to be sexually charged but I don't want that to be the point.  Anyone who has played with me before knows that is way out of character for me but I wanna try. 

Here is what Im thinking we are stuck in the game and we just met up, You and I are both new and Are going to level together, This would involve combat with monsters, treasure drops and crafting.  Just like an MMO.  Anyway, Let me know if you like the idea.  Bye

gnoah

So I thought for sure that this was going to get picked up really quick, but i was wrong.  Let me try to sell it again to you.  Or maybe its because i said it was going to be a little light on the smut.  We can do a bunch of smut I just dont want that to be the point of the game. 

So we would both (unless you want me only) be the GMs and It would be freeform but we would supplement story with rolls to create some flavor.  Lemme know.

DurzoBl

Heya Gnoah,

Sorry for not finding this sooner and forcing you to wait. I'd love to do this roleplay with you if you'd be willing to have me. I play both genders, if you'd prefer me to play opposite to you though I understand if you're not comfortable with that. Throw me a message or reply and we can get this going :).

Regards,
Durzo
Local Resident Panda