Pokegirls! (we need more pokegirls played!)

Started by Panthean, June 29, 2010, 04:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Profiles have been sent in! o3o

Panthean

okay... here's a list of characters so far

Name: Jason (Tamer, Panthean created and is playing)
Name: Puppy (Pokegirl to Jason, Panthean created, looking for some-one to play)
Name: Rico (Tamer, Nyarly created and is playing)
Name: Mia (Pokegirl to Rico, Nyarly created, Wolfy is playing)
Name: Kyle Cincaid (Pokegirl, Callie Del Noire created and is playing)
Name: Hitomi (Tamer, Wolfy created and is playing)
Name: Riho (Pokegirl to Hitomi, Wolfy created and is playing)

double check those to make sure that they're right.

Wolfy

Yep..I'm playing my own Pokegirl...I'll also be playing Mia. o-o

Panthean

Quote from: Wolfy on July 03, 2010, 02:40:22 PM
Yep..I'm playing my own Pokegirl...I'll also be playing Mia. o-o

fixed

Puppy still needs some-one to play her if I could get anyone to do that...

EDIT: Also:

Jason's story is going to mix and work alongside this rp, I'm going to be using several NPC's for it, if anyone wants me to make some NPC's for their storylines, please tell.

Callie Del Noire

Wolfy and I are still hammering out where in my 'girl's story we are. Just changed, just found or a bit later after being tamed. :D

Panthean

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 03, 2010, 02:49:33 PM
Wolfy and I are still hammering out where in my 'girl's story we are. Just changed, just found or a bit later after being tamed. :D

okay... again... let me know if you need people to play out some parts of minor characters/NPC's...

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Panthean on July 03, 2010, 02:53:29 PM
okay... again... let me know if you need people to play out some parts of minor characters/NPC's...

I'm sure you could. after all someone used the pokeball on Kyle and will be looking to regain it and the stuff they hired him to get?

Panthean

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 03, 2010, 03:26:22 PM
I'm sure you could. after all someone used the pokeball on Kyle and will be looking to regain it and the stuff they hired him to get?

ooh time to connect Jason and Kyle's stories I think... the people who killed his father might also be associated with the same person in your story.

Panthean

Name: Elievra (NPC)
Role: Pokegirl
Type: Vampire
Appearance: Elievra wears a black cloak over loose black jeans, and tight black T-shirt.
Skills/Talents: Master of Kung Fu and Chaolin, expert swordswoman
Short Bio: Elievra was the most powerful pokegirl in Jason's father's harem, and the only one that managed to keep from being stolen by his assailants. In her lifetime she has become one of the smartest masterminds alive, but she is often underestimated and ignored due to the fact that she is a pokegirl, and no one know her true age. She was born sometime directly after the US Civil war. Her libido almost doesn't matter, her heightened mental state from having lived so long has nearly overridden her need for sex. Even in a 'feral' state, she always knows exactly what she's doing. She convinced Jason to seek his father's vengeance, and trained him to become a very skilled tamer. She decides that she will not go with him when he leaves town, but remain at the abandoned house in which Jason found her. Her skill in magic has developed so highly that she has learned how to cast a shadow arena spell, allowing her to act normally in the daylight in a area nearly blackened out from the sun.

Name: Dominick Amagio (Mr. Amagio) (NPC)
Role: Villain
Appearance: He has short, neatly combed hair; wears a business suite.
Blood Gifts/Curses: unknown
Skills/Talents: unknown/undecided
Short Bio: The mastermind behind most shady and illegal activities and also the head of a huge corporation as a front. No-one knows about his underground activities except the people who take orders directly from him, and few others who have happened to meet him in criminal activities. His corporation produces new and high tech weaponry, advanced machines and experiments with cybernetic and robotic developments. The technology produced in the company gets secretly handed over to his criminal business counterpart. He is technically a tamer, but he is so successful in the business world that he rarely actually goes out into the world to explore. His entire harem is as corrupt as he is, caring only for their own good and the good of their tamer. Some would say that he trained them to be so corrupt, but others believe that many of his pokegirls were chosen because of their corruption. Money is the only thing he really cares about, he believes that as long as he has the money, he has the power to do whatever he wishes.

Name: Stevenson (NPC)
Role: Villain
Appearance: He has dyed blonde hair and often wears either a business suite or casual clothes.
Blood Gifts/Curses: unknown
Skills/Talents: unknown/undecided
Short Bio: Stevenson was the leader of the group of three men that executed Jason's father, the very man who pulled the trigger. Not much is known about except for tha fact that he works for Mr. Amagio to some degree.

I will also eventually create NPC profiles for Jason's father's other 5 harem members. Part of his story is going to include an attempt to find and rescue them all.

Tell me if you have ideas for your individual characters' stories.

Callie Del Noire

Oooo..dangerous pokegirls, guys who are plotting.. we going to have them twisting their waxed mustaches as they monologue?

Sounds fun.

Panthean

alright... so... I guess we're about ready to start then.. any objections?

Nyarly

I may have been interested in playing Puppy, but I'm not because she is a dog pokegirl.

And I hate dogs.

Quote from: Panthean on July 05, 2010, 03:41:20 PM
alright... so... I guess we're about ready to start then.. any objections?
*points with index finger*
Objection!

...No, I don't have any objections. I just wanted to make an Ace Attorney reference...

Panthean

Quote from: Nyarly on July 05, 2010, 03:51:20 PM
I may have been interested in playing Puppy, but I'm not because she is a dog pokegirl.

And I hate dogs.
*points with index finger*
Objection!

...No, I don't have any objections. I just wanted to make an Ace Attorney reference...

OBJECTION!

Wolfy

O-o...So we post our profiles there?..Cause..I kinda PMed mine to you..<_<>_>

Panthean

Quote from: Wolfy on July 05, 2010, 04:31:17 PM
O-o...So we post our profiles there?..Cause..I kinda PMed mine to you..<_<>_>

I already put your in the OOC page  :-)

Wolfy

K...So what's the character thread for? O-o

Panthean

Quote from: Wolfy on July 05, 2010, 04:33:30 PM
K...So what's the character thread for? O-o

the IN character thread is for talking IN CHARACTER... basically all roleplaying stuff goes there... all discussion goes in the OOC (out of character) thread

Wolfy

Wolfy

So we can start now, right? :P

And, are we starting off in our home towns, or can we start off in the forest? O-o

Panthean

Quote from: Wolfy on July 05, 2010, 04:41:37 PM
So we can start now, right? :P

And, are we starting off in our home towns, or can we start off in the forest? O-o

either way works fine... the time at the start is right after the bets are all placed

Wolfy

Ok. :P Mind if I create a new Forest location, then?

Panthean

sure... the forest path between Greenford and Silverton... post it in here.

Wolfy

Name: GreenGreen Forest.
Relative Location: Just outside Greenford town.
Difficulty: Not hard at all. Anyone can easily get to it from even their backyards, if they wanted. There is a path that leads through the forest.
Danger: Not very tough at all. Contains most starting pokegirls. However, there is something else within the forest that merits mention.
Attraction: Usually, people only know of the path that connects the forest to Silverton, however, some people also know of a certain patch of flowers within the forest. These flowers give off a very sweet scent that is known, from time to time, to attract more exotic pokegirls than what are normally found within the forests.

(How's that?)

Panthean

Quote from: Wolfy on July 05, 2010, 04:48:53 PM
Name: GreenGreen Forest.
Relative Location: Just outside Greenford town.
Difficulty: Not hard at all. Anyone can easily get to it from even their backyards, if they wanted. There is a path that leads through the forest.
Danger: Not very tough at all. Contains most starting pokegirls. However, there is something else within the forest that merits mention.
Attraction: Usually, people only know of the path that connects the forest to Silverton, however, some people also know of a certain patch of flowers within the forest. These flowers give off a very sweet scent that is known, from time to time, to attract more exotic pokegirls than what are normally found within the forests.

(How's that?)

nice... before you post... I'm editing my post to put a story post in there