Dark, sadistic, and perhaps a bit...over the edge. (M for F)

Started by DJGenXCide, September 15, 2014, 06:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

The general premise, which came to me approximately 10 seconds ago, is fairly simple.  Guy and girl go on a killing spree.  Serial killer, spree killer, however long someone wants it to go.  The basic premise being my character, lets call Jack for lack of a better name for now, is a mentally ill man.  Not schizophrenic or the like, but perhaps he just has some severe mental issues.  Bipolar depression, borderline personality disorder, perhaps he just has to please everyone or his life isn't complete.  And then she came in.

For lack of a better name for now, Jill.  She just so happens to be the type to goad someone into doing all types of things.  Nasty things.  Evil things.  Perhaps she's just a plain human, perhaps she's the hand of some dark greater power attempting to open a gate to Hell.  I don't know, it can be fleshed out.  This idea is just starting.  So naturally, she gravitated to the man who tries to please everyone.  And gets him to start pleasing her in all those nasty, evil ways she wants.

She's not a domme, and he's not a sub.  He just tries to make her happy.  Even if it involves murder.  Torture.  Mayhem.

If interested, shoot me a PM.  We can discuss things!  And if not, thank you for reading this anyway!  Have a wonderful day!