Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx26

Guilty... though no one really won since we were both caught.

Do you ever remember what someone said about you when you were a kid? Good or bad?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

VibrantRiley

Guilty on both counts, I occasionally reflect on several things said about me when I was a kid, some good and some bad.

Have you ever shoplifted anything?
Come Play With Me (O/Os, Story Cravings, and More)!
Currently selectively open to new RPs! Feel free to reach out 😁.

CupidCatt

Yes, and then returned it five minutes later. I guess I was after a cheap thrill and discovered crushing guilt into the bargain.

Ever smoked a cigarette butt off the floor?

Blythe

Not guilty.

Ever play the lottery or play slot machines?

Thorneblood

Guilty.

Ever dance naked under the new moon?
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

RavenBlackmoon

Not guilty

Sung through an entire musical by yourself.

Thorneblood

Guilty if Yellow Submarine counts as a musical.

Have you ever stuffed to give yourself more of an appealing bulge/bosom?
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

RavenBlackmoon

Not guilty.

Have you ever worn a corset (one with steel or whale bone, none of this acrylic nonsense)?

Thorneblood

Not Guilty.

Have you ever bound someone to a bed and told them they can look but not touch?

On/Off

Illuminate

Nope. I've never bound someone to a bed, period.

Have you ever turned down a promotion at your job?
Account restricted at member's request

VibrantRiley

Not guilty, but then again, I don't have a job.

Have you ever had the police show up to your house or apartment because of a noise complaint?

Illuminate

Nope. I'm a pretty docile creature.

Have you ever been wrongfully arrested?

VibrantRiley

Not wrongfully, no ;)

Have you ever said something while drunk (or similar) you regretted when sober?

Illuminate

I've never been drunk. I don't drink.. However, I've said things I regretted, still.

Have you ever been caught streaking?

Thorneblood

Not yet, i run too fast.

Have you ever flashed a stranger?

On/Off

Haven

Guilty.  It was not so much a flash as being in a dimly lit window when I knew people would walk by.

Have you ever gone snooping and found something you wish you hadn't?

Thorneblood

Over half the time that i click on a NSFW picture on Reddit. (Seriously i saw one the other day that was a complication from a testicle operation. Damn Reddit)

Do you enjoy the idea of people watching you through your open windows?

On/Off

RavenBlackmoon

Guilty. But sometimes the same idea scares the shit out of me.

Do you have a major stalker-like crush on a celebrity?

Thorneblood

Not guilty, i prefer my intense 'stalker like' crushes to be on imaginary people and fictional characters.
Keeps me out of trouble.

You occasionally want to send naked pictures to an ex just to show them what they are missing?

On/Off

Snickerz

Not guilty.... They're not worth the effort, that's why we broke up. ;)

Have you ever cheated on a diet then told a white lie to cover it up?

Illuminate

Haha! Yep. Though, are lies ever white, no matter how small they are?

Have you ever changed the subject of a conversation because you were uncomfortable with the topic?

TheLegionary

Guilty so many times.

Have you ever made someone change the topic of the conversation just with your semblance?

Thorneblood

I have no idea what your talking about  ;)

You were the one to talk your partner into "playing in the rain"?

On/Off

Illuminate

Yup. Only ever happened once. :-\

You were the one to convince your partner to "Try new things" when it came to the bedroom.

VibrantRiley

Guilty, though it's gone both directions.

You've plagiarized or otherwise copied someone else's work before (but felt guilty about it).