Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undine

I probably never mentioned, I have a soft spot in my heart for Okies... smiles sweetly, sidles up to snuggle the kilted one for a moment before gently teasing the Win from him...
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

ChicagoOkie

I've always had a soft spot for water spirits. Doesn't mean you're going to get my win. Grabs the win and runs as far inland as possible.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

Inland is fine, my precious Okie.  All I have to do is follow the lakes, the rivers, the rivulets and streams and creeks and, from my vantage point as we go upstream?  Well let's just say the view of the kilted one all this way has been glorious - unfortunately, you'd have to cross a body of water at SOME point, and I'm afraid the Win didn't make it with you... floats away with the Win, with a kiss farewell and a sly wave good-bye

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

justme4386

A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

ChicagoOkie

Uses a specially designed trap to catch the Undine. Now I have the win and you and Me.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

Wait... what!?  Well now you went and done it, my dear tricky Okie.  You've put me and Me together, and not only will the bunny figure a way out of your clever trap, but the Win will almost certainly be filched from you as we escape. 

justme4386

What? You rely on a bunny to spring you from a trap? How desperate are you? ;D

Bunnies are only good at two things: one is eating and the other math!

No really. They don't just multiply like crazy they even draw roots. Da dumdish!
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Undine

HA!  From me to Me, I was pretty desperate there.  So, rethinking circumstances - perhaps we'll just slip away then while Okie rolls his eyes mightily at the silly, corny jokes (and STILL filch the Win as we leave!)  <3

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

*pouts prettily, attempting nothing near so sweet as Me has going, but with a certain otherworldly appeal nonetheless*  Oh my, what is this trap made of, Okie?

ChicagoOkie

Leans in close as though he is going to whisper. It's a secret.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

Tips face upward to whisper playfully, Right next to Okies, I also have a soft spot for ropes and bindings of all kinds... Unless you're really good, I will eventually slip away with that Win - and the Bunny.  The Bunny goes with me...

ChicagoOkie

Well, ta ta. Waves and walks off with the win.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

Oh, so now you've a way with traps AND legerdemain?  No, no, far too much talent for one man, which is why if you look at what you've truly got in your hands at the moment?  It's only a cleverly crafted facsimile of the Win.  The real Win is in my cool hand, and headed in the opposite direction.

Along with the Bunny.

ChicagoOkie

Nooooo! Foiled again! Falls to his knees and cries up to the sky.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Undine

:'(  Now that just breaks my heart...

Here you go sweetling, Bunny and the Win for you Okie - just cannot abide soul-crushing *sniffles*

ChicagoOkie

Now you are just too sweet. Pinches Undine's cheek. Then thinks about giving back the win, but doesn't.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Swashbuckler

*solves that dilemma for him by stealing said Win*

Lady Sakura

Blows out SB's fire and steals the win in smoke

Smokebomb!!

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Nope you lost it now I have it.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

really folks, don't you think it's kind of childish to keep posting in here?

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

justme4386

Ok, how about we stop this silliness right now, right here.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kurzyk

You're right, good call Me. Ill take the win.