Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

DiverseDesires

Jamie Cullum - I'm All Over it

and if you want a real silly one just finished listening to Jimi Cullen - Realistic love song  "....flying without wings is just impossible - but I'll always lift the toilet seat"   ;D
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

DiverseDesires

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

That sugar cane that tasted good.
That freezing rain, that's what you could.
C'mon, c'mon on no one can see you cry.

This sugarcane
This lemonade
This hurricane, I'm not afraid.
C'mon, c'mon no one can see you cry.

This lightning storm
This tidal wave
This avalanche, I'm not afraid.
C'mon, c'mon no one can see me cry.

Imitation of Life by R.E.M.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Rahvun

Stars - Take me to the Riot

I saw them play last night. So good.

DiverseDesires

Aiden

DiverseDesires

((That was blocked Aiden - like so many from Vevo - if you state the song and artist us lonely Brits can find it too   :-) ))

Coldplay - 'God put a smile upon your face'

Kitsunetsuki

((DD - Aiden's vid was Social Distortion - When The Angels Sing))

Jamiroquai - Blue Skies

Jamiroquai - Blue Skies
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

freakula86

Obsidian Isolabella

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Stattick

O/O   A/A

freakula86

DiverseDesires

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A