what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

A brownish suit with a red wooled waistcoast, white shirt with stripe in a different white shade, dark belt and shoes, black socks with grey stripes, a reddish silk tie, silverish cufflinks, white briefs.

lenka

Ohhh..TL.... you sound yummy!

Tiny hot pink shorts and black street machine top finished off with pink uggies.

Autumn52

A big tee shirt that I am going to change after my shower.

hugs and I think TL looks fabulous too. :P
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

OMG! Xandi and Lenka are making it dificult to wear the suit - temperature suddenly increased when I dreamed of their outfits!

Beguile's Mistress

White pant suite with tapered slacks, sleeveless tunic-style top with stand-up collar and dull gold embroidery, white heels and the ubiquitous reading glasses

mongoose

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 08, 2010, 07:58:23 AM
White pant suite with tapered slacks, sleeveless tunic-style top with stand-up collar and dull gold embroidery, white heels and the ubiquitous reading glasses

ACK!   No sun dress today?  Well, either way, you are as elegantly dressed as usual

Me:  I look like a bum compared to Begile's, in blue slacks and a blue pullover shirt

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: mongoose on September 08, 2010, 07:59:36 AM
ACK!   No sun dress today?  Well, either way, you are as elegantly dressed as usual

Me:  I look like a bum compared to Begile's, in blue slacks and a blue pullover shirt

No one looks like a bum for being able to dress in a more casual fashion to suit their day. 

It was chilly here this morning but will probably be warm this afternoon.  Slacks today because I wasn't in the mood for having a cool wind blow up my skirt! ;D  Unfortunately, with the weather changing the sundresses will be retired.  I will try to be more descriptive with my evening attire, though, to make up for it. ;)

Lucius Cornelius

White t-shirt with homer's brain draw on, green short sweat pants, black boxers .

mongoose

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 08, 2010, 08:11:40 AM
No one looks like a bum for being able to dress in a more casual fashion to suit their day. 

It was chilly here this morning but will probably be warm this afternoon.  Slacks today because I wasn't in the mood for having a cool wind blow up my skirt! ;D  Unfortunately, with the weather changing the sundresses will be retired.  I will try to be more descriptive with my evening attire, though, to make up for it. ;)

Trust me, I can still look like a bum, even when dressed for work (which I am now).  Cat and dog hair has the wonderful talent of taking even the most immaculate clothing and making it look horrible.  Lint brushes lose the battle every time :)

I look forward to your evening attire descriptions then  ;D

MrDiamondBackJack

I understand the pet hair thing.  We have dogs, cats and guinnea pigs.

Pinky:  What are we wearing today Brain?

Brain:  The same thing we do every day Pinkie; scrubs, as a part of our plot to impersonate medical professionals, so that we can someday become Surgeon General of the U.S., start a global health panic and then use tha wide spread panic to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!  (Brain chuckles an evil chuckle)

Pinky: Zoinks Brain!  Your brilliant!  But how would a global health picnic cause panic?  Would we invite ants?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

TheLegionary

Quote from: mongoose on September 08, 2010, 08:35:35 AM
Trust me, I can still look like a bum, even when dressed for work (which I am now).  Cat and dog hair has the wonderful talent of taking even the most immaculate clothing and making it look horrible.  Lint brushes lose the battle every time :)

I look forward to your evening attire descriptions then  ;D

I also look forward to seeing Beguile's evening attire * giggles *

Maybe she should start a thread in which she play a model in a runaway, just for everyone look at her!

IberiaSloane

Currently wearing dark denim skinny jeans, a white cami with a large pink low cut over shirt. Comfort over uncomfort.
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: TheLegionary on September 08, 2010, 09:05:34 AM
I also look forward to seeing Beguile's evening attire * giggles *

Maybe she should start a thread in which she play a model in a runaway, just for everyone look at her!

I'll do my best to oblige.

But I love the descriptions too much to use pictures.  The ladies in this thread do such a good job of describing what they're wearing, as do the gentlemen, and the reactions are often priceless.

Ink Slinger

Favorite blue jeans, dark, with embroidery up the outside of each leg and on the butt pockets.  Tinkerbell tee-shirt: black with Tink on just the left side looking over her shoulder all coy. 
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Angzyn

Jeans, one of thouse over size t-shirts you wear with a thin belt, white coat, scarf, beany, i-pod and head set. (Don't ask)
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

TheLovelyMaid

sports bra, yoga pants

came back from a run. wind nearly blew me away.  >:(

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: TheLovelyMaid on September 08, 2010, 12:41:05 PM
sports bra, yoga pants

came back from a run. wind nearly blew me away.  >:(

*blinks* if not wear anything over sport bra need to know where you go for run. :D

Azrael Annavianna

shorts and long sleeve shirt
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Kitsunetsuki

white camisole and shorts - soon to add an apron ;)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Insanityenviesme

Oh great..now I'll have very vivid image of you cookin!!

denim cargoes
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

Quote from: Kit on September 08, 2010, 02:32:36 PM
white camisole and shorts - soon to add an apron ;)

Insanityenviesme is definitively right about Kit! *unbuttons the collar *

Insanityenviesme

lol, yeah!..thank god I'm shirtless =]
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Zelric Miras

Nothing...no seriously my mug decided that it was time to shed it's ear.

Autumn52

I have on a pair of yoga capris and a tank top. Just trying to be comfy.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Novak

black track pants and an acdc shirt