Maybe I'm Not Looking Hard Enough...

Started by WashAutumstar, July 15, 2013, 04:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

Well, I've been kinda looking around for RP's and I'm not really finding much, there are so many universes I would love to play in, but I will keep the list here short, see if I can get any interests.

So any of these can be sexual or not, I'm just looking for people (small to large groups) to play with ;) However, I'm not very experienced in GMing so help would be nice.
but these are some non-original worlds I want to play in (whether we start our own game or if anyone knows of already existing games looking for members) :

Firefly/ Serenity (We all saw that one coming)
Dr. Who
Castle
Dollhouse
Girl Genius
Dresden Files

The list could go on for a while, but we'll start here.

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Narianna

Gah! I love you! My weaknesses... Firefly, Doctor Who, Dollhouse... If you find anymore players, I could be game.

Kaya

I'd play Firefly or Dollhouse too! Love Joss!

Tamhansen

I'd be happy to join in a firefly game or one of the others really.
I'd also be happy to help out with any concerns on GM'ing. I'd even be willing to co GM, except on the dresden files, simply because that universe is so massive,with all the species and factions. It'd take so much time to do properly.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

mia h

Doing Castle might interesting, but it would rely on someone coming up with a 'case of the week' on a regular basis
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Datawych

I've always wondered how a Dollhouse story would go. Though it seems that one would have the potential to put a lot of story strain on one or two of the participants.

kckolbe

Firefly is such a delightful game.  I can almost never turn it down and would be willing to try running it for such delightful people.  Unfortunately, I am currently in the process of starting up a pathfinder game as primary GM.  So yeah, interested in playing, but can't offer more than co-GMing.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Batman4560

Just finished up Firefly and I would love to do something along those lines.

Cynadea

My firefly game is currently looking for a mechanic!

Also if you are looking to play canon characters for any of the shows you've listed, you can always come to Fandomverse. The banners for both groups are in my signature!

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread