News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I'm looking for...

Started by Cheka Man, May 09, 2010, 10:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheka Man

someone to create an imaginary world with, that we could write stories based in. Please PM me if you are interested. Females prefered, but a PM from anyone would be good.

AAA111

I know this is not what the room is about..but would you by chance be interested in a roleplay such as long distance dating couple or recently dating couple of a 1 year? Let me know!

Cheka Man

yes, I would be interested in such a roleplay-but I'm not sure that this room is the right place for it.I'm certainly interested though.I tried to PM you but coulden't.Tell me in this thread how you want the roleplay to go.

AAA111

Well we could start a roleplay in the main Non-adult room. We would have our own room and do it on there. I was thinking a long distance dating couple that have been dating for about 3 years. He moved for work but she couldn't because of school. We could set up our characters in the room. I can set that up and start it off if you would be interested :-)

Cheka Man

I suppose we could, but given that it's non-adult, where would we take it? *grins*

AAA111

We could have the relationship develop..a little bit of drama here and there but just everything developing. If you wanna do that let me know and I will start it up for us :-)

Cheka Man

You can start, just post the link to it in this thread since you can't PM,and I'll join in,although I don't know how fun it'll be.

AAA111

If you do not wanna do it that is fine. It is not that big of a deal.

Cheka Man

I don't blame you, it's just you are not allowed into the really good rp bits of this site due to being underaged.

AAA111

Well I'll set it up..if you decide you don't want try it out that is fine just let me know.

AAA111

AmandaBear1776

do you want to make a fun imaginary world with me? Whatever you want to go down can... go lol

Cheka Man

AmandaBear1776

What kind of world are you looking for?

Cheka Man

I'll ask you the same question. :)

AmandaBear1776

I was looking for something long and fun. kind of like a story that just goes with the flow with no set story line. maybe based at night time.

lexora

I like inventing worlds I made up a few already I cannot PM you tho >< but once that is lifted we can PM each other or whatever you like ^^ I love to create worlds
LDM

lexora

I have done it a few times for my own stories and my own comics :)
LDM

Cheka Man

Lexora...how long will it be until you can PM me? As soon as we can contact each other by PM we can really start world building together.

Neroon

*looks at the previous message*

Of course, the length of time a new member has to wait for approval is not down to them, and currently it's a minimum of 72 hours.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

lexora

Yea it's not up to me >< but we can keep talking and planning some here till then, never hurts to plan ahead some so we know what each other looking for in a world $$

but as soon as I can PM I will pm you :)
LDM

Cheka Man

What time period are you looking for? Modern Day? Medevil? Further back?

lexora

I do like the medevil times fo my worlds or Victorian age. But any time is good for me as long as you can make up stories ^^ so what are you looking for?
LDM