Nothing but Ruin (M for F)

Started by Elias, March 31, 2024, 02:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elias

I have been craving a sci fi story for awhile and wanted to hear if anyone was interested in playing it. A young woman is in a world that has never been kind, mistreated, at the very bottom of what remains of society. A world where artificial intelligence and genetic modication were used as weapons of war between various factions.

The various factions are long dead and an elite few live in walled utopias while the majority live in the ruins. She was born here with millions of remaining humans who run gangs, brothels produce food poisoned by the earth and relic runners. Individuals who search for pieces of the advanced world that used to exist. The prizes inside can grant freedom for those who sell it and become able to live beyond the wall from the ruins but the danger means most die on their search.

At the very end, when she believes there is no hope the heroine lands in among a ruin that contained a single pill that pills gestation awakens an AI that has interest in serving the individual who took the pill.

I would be running the AI and world im looking for someone who wants to be the heroine in my horrible world.