Its A Crazy Thing Called Love (Azrael Annavianna)

Started by AAA111, August 26, 2010, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Gracie smiles as she looks at him and nods her head. "Yeah Gracie needs to share Krissy with Uncle Josh. Sharing is good." She says as her Uncle Josh tickles her. "It tickles Uncle Josh. No more. No more" She says as she laughs and giggles and begins to run around the yard. There backyard is fenced in.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles at Gracie having fun and holds Kristin closely.  "I think I missed you last night in my dreams, dear."  He looks closely into her eyes pushing some her hair back behind her ear and marvels at how beautiful she looks.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She smiles and giggles just like a little girl does. "Oh baby aren't you just sweet" She kisses him on the cheek and whispers in his ear. "You were in my dreams." She looks at him holding his hand as she watches Gracie run around the yard. "It sucks that I have to go into work today but I'm glad that you and Gracie are spending time together. She ADORES you. It is gonna be soo hard with you leaving on Tuesday." There 3 year anniversary is coming up on Monday and it is Saturday.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles at her and says, "I know babe, I adore her too."  He grins at her and watches Gracie playing anticipating joining her.  "We will be fine when we go to Mike's and Gracie will be fine even with me gone."  He smiles at her and kisses her gently. (Was that a sign to me on that last part...-wink lol- Now your my gf reminding me of rp anniversaries?  -grins-)
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She smiles and grins at him. "I know we will be fine and so will Gracie but she will be throwing a tantrum when you leave. I can definitely predict that right now." She shrugs as she kisses him (No no not at all..Just adding it in. Do whatever is fine with me..i'm very cool)

Azrael Annavianna

He kisses her and says, "I know..."  He looks at her with his 'I forgot' look.  "Hey when are we leaving again?"  He hated to ask that, but in his fun with his niece, well soon to be he hoped, niece Gracie; he had forgotten when they were to leave for Mike's.

AAA111

She looks at him and sighs. She KNEW that he would forget the anniversary. She thought that was what the 'I forget' look was for. "Well I think I'm staying until Thursday because I have a break from school and I never get to spend all this time with mom, dad, and Gracie. But you probably gotta work so whenever I guess. We go to Mike's on Thursday. I'll prob drive straight from here to Mikes." She shrugs.

Gracie gets mad that no one is playing with her so she runs over to Josh and hits him in the leg hard and stomps her foot pouting. "NO MORE TALKING uncle josh. No allowed. You play with Gracie NOW. Go away Krissy and stop talking to Uncle Josh. My turn." She pushes Krissy.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiled because he had requested time off and he had two weeks vacation saved.  He didn't tell her though and just kissed her.  "I haven't forgotten us babe ok?"  He looks her in the eyes, "I won't forget you babe."  He rolls his eyes at the fact that she doesn't trust him enough, because of his past forgetfulness.

He picks up Gracie and starts kissing her face and tickling her.  "Pushing isn't allowed silly," he says as he tickles her and kisses her.  He looks at Kristin and smiles to the love of his life.

AAA111

"I sure hope not babe. I should get a prize for being with you for almost three years." She says laughing as she teases him. She loves him more and more each and every day especially seeing how good he is with Gracie. That means a lot to her probably more than he even knows. She smiles at the love of her life.

She giggles as her Uncle Josh kisses her and tickles her. "No pushing for Gracie. No talking anymore Josh. Tell Krissy go away. It is time for Uncle Josh and Gracie."

Azrael Annavianna

He looked at her with a young grin of mysteriousness to him.  He looked like he had just stolen a cookie off the plate and tried to hide it.  He simply kissed her and told Kristin, "I love you."

He looked at Gracie and said, "I will play in a moment when Krissy and I are done, honey ok?"  He wanted to talk to Kristin a little more and kiss her a little more.

AAA111

She looked at him. "What did you do? You have that look mister." She smiles as she hid her face in his shirt.

"No moment. NOW play. Go away Krissy" She says pushing her gently.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her and smiles, "I haven't done anything."  Then he turns and walks away with Gracie, "Too magnificent anyway."  He smiles as he walks to the nearby bushes and puts Gracie down.  He turns his head and smiles at Kristin while he begins to play with Gracie.

AAA111

She nods reluctantly at him. "Sure that is what all the boys who did something say. I know your kind." She says as she shakes her finger at him. She whispers to him. "I love you" as she heads out to her job.

"Krissy go bye-bye and Uncle Josh and Gracie spend time together. No more Daddy or Krissy..YAY" She says smiles as she pushes him down and laughs as she begins to run around the yard giggling.

AAA111

(Also meant to ask..on saturday and/or sunday do you have time that we can play for awhile. I miss it.If not no biggie just an idea. As in a couple of posts..:-) )

Azrael Annavianna

(I am sorry that my posts have lessened.  I have college, work, and they take up alot especially lately.  However, I will try to get on when I can...but I do apologize)

He runs up behind her and kisses her passionately.  He picks her up in a strength of love and need.  "I LOVE YOU!" he exclaims to the world as loud as he can.  He smiles and is excited about his plan.  He doesn't want to ruin it, but he hopes that she'll like it too.  He wants them to be happy forever and this would be the next step in that.  He hears Gracie, but for now it is Kristin in his arms.

AAA111

(No no no. No need to apologize. I'm fine. Hope it didn't sound mean but I didn't mean to. It's fun for me!)

She laughs at him as screams to the world his love for her. She kisses him deeply, passionately, and lovingly. "Oh I love you too babyyy. But I gotta head out to the restaraunt. I'd rather stay here but I want to help out Mom and Dad. Gracie doesn't look to happy anyways." Gracie is on the ground kicking and screaming and pouting.

"No more kissing Krissy. GO AWAY KRISSSY" She screams at the top of her lungs. "You always have time with Uncle Josh..MY TURN. My turn please." She tries to be polite with please but she is kicking and yelling for her sister to go away.

Azrael Annavianna

(I am glad that I am doing well; I enjoy you as well)

He laughs and kisses her goodbye, "We'll be by later today babe, ok?"  He laughs and runs over to Gracie who is kicking and screaming on the ground.  He growls funny and chases her around the yard.  "I will get you Now!"  He roars at her not too loud, but playfully.

AAA111

(why thank you.)

She kisses him goodbye as she nods. "Sure babe see you soon."

Gracie gets up as she stops and says loudly. "You never get me Uncle Josh." She says as she runs around the yard trying to stay away from him. She is laughing and squealing at the top of her lungs. She is having the time of her life with her Uncle Josh. "You can't get me> " She says mockingly as she keeps running.

Azrael Annavianna

(Your writing ability is better than most would assume, its educated and well carved)

He does a happy dance as Kristin leaves.  Then he runs after Gracie, "Yes I can..."  He growls and pretends to fall behind and then catch up.  Though he never gets her he continues the 'chase.'  He repeats the process until Gracie collapses laughing, grows tired, or wants a new game.

AAA111

(Thanks..glad to see it is being put to good use!Your is excellent.)

She laughs as Uncle Josh falls down trying to catch her. The last time he falls down she laughs hysterically as she slowly creeps over and jumps onto his back. "Uncle Josh owwie. No Uncle Josh no more owwies. Owwies bad" She sits on his back as she jumps up and down. "Uncle Josh is horsie." Then she settles down as she lays her head down on his bed and whispers quietly but so lovingly. "Uncle Josh favorite Uncle. I Love You." Somehow she drifts off to sleep on him.

Azrael Annavianna

He cares for her as she sleeps.  He gets his car from his friend and cleans the house as well while waiting for Gracie to wake up on the couch that he put her on.  He sings a song of love thinking of Kristin and dreams of holding her again.

AAA111

Gracie wakes up a few hours later and she runs around the house screaming. "UNCLE JOSH IS FAVORITE UNCLE EVER!!!! I LOVE HIMMMM!!" Then she randomly starts screaming incoherent words. What she is kind of known for.

Azrael Annavianna

He rushes over to her to see her running around the room.  He grabs his heart because he thought she was hurt and sits down.  He has a pink apron on from cleaning and looks at her with a small smile on his face trying to grasp his wits again.  He shakes his head and lays it back for a minute.

AAA111

She laughs as she sits down on the floor across from Uncle Josh. "Uncle Josh wear pink apron. You no wear pink. Girls wear pink silly. You shake your head. You so silly Uncle Josh but I love my Uncle Josh. No go away ever. Stay with Gracie, Mommy, Daddy, and Krissy forever and ever and ever." She smiles. She is very smart and knows her ABC's, her animals, her numbers up to 20, and all her colors.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her and smiles.  He takes off the apron and laughs.  He says, "As long as Mommy, Daddy, and Krissy want Uncle Josh to stay he will."  He smiles at her and asks, "What now?"  She is so cute to him and it is like having his own daughter.