Master or Disaster? (M seeking F, D/s heavy, Monster-girls and Harem)

Started by Top Cat, October 30, 2020, 10:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

The Knight was a skilled combatant. He had slain many monsters over the years. But he'd never seen a region like this one. The area that the King sent him to is infested with monster-girls. Sexy and seductive, horny and demanding, and just as likely to fuck a knight to death as just kill him.

His first time into a dungeon in this region, he was nearly killed by a succubus, who thought that letting him survive and come back for a second round could be far more entertaining. He went home, got his strength back, and has returned, rearmed and better prepared, hunting her... but the rest of the dungeon, indeed the entire swamp, is hunting him!

- - - - -

Plot: What we have here is a knight who's successful. A little too successful. He's going to defeat monster-girls while seeking his self-selected boss monster, but he hadn't considered the consequences of his victories. By defeating them, he's not only beaten them, he's conquered them, turning them into his too-willing nubile slaves. He's going to amass quite a harem of different monster-girls... and maybe his harem is too competitive, too demanding, for him. For besting them in combat, they love him... maybe a little too much.

Me: I'll be playing the Knight, and setting up some scenarios and plot twists. He's going to win, you betcha. He just doesn't really know all of the rules of combat over here.

You: You'll be playing the monster girls, and you'll be choosing who attacks him next, and how. While the fights are going to be a struggle of dominance in addition to raw combat, they will still lose in the end... and discover that losing is almost as good as winning. If only they didn't have to deal with the competition for his attention. (I realize that handling multiple characters, particularly in the same scene, is difficult, but that's a struggle I'm willing to let you make.  >:) )

Kinks: MaleDom; FemDom; Love triangles (love dodecahedron?); plot (the busty kind), and plot (the writing kind); perhaps threesomes, foursomes, or moresomes; Submission (both whole-hearted and begrudging); and wuv, twoo wuv.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.