Hellsing Next Generation OOC

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeviantMunster

My apologies! Had a small issue to deeeal with. I'll get to posting tonight.

Kineas

Miyr

I'm back after a very long absence. Was wondering if people were still interested in this, if so leave a buzz. I am going to try and check this on a regular basis if real life isn't too consuming as it has been the past few months.
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Miyr

-Miyr

Kineas

I would love for this to come back to life. I got really attached to this character and was so sad she never really saw the life of day. =o

ReijiTabibito

KoH

I obviously wasn't part of it initially, but I'm a massive Hellsing fan (I still haven't read the manga, which I desperately need to get round to doing), so if there are any spaces that need to be filled, or you have places for new OCs, I'd definitely be interested, if I was allowed to join in.
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Awakening
Metro 2033
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Currently Reading:
Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
Tripwire/The Enemy - Lee Child

JerichoMyers

Mind if I hope in on this one as a Old Man?

Miyr

I'm not sure if I am going to continue this game or not. I may just start over in a new thread with a new idea. I've been advertising for 1x1 with Hellsing and there's no interest.

If you are serious about doing this as a game, pitch character ideas here in the thread. I'll look them over and then voice my decision.

-Miyr

JerichoMyers

1941- Alucard destroys Major's facility, being what is known, at the time, as the Majors final defeat. What is left of the Waffen are in full retreat, secretly regrouping in Alucards malevolence. None anticipated such prowess from one man and none dare challenge. At this very time, Raikov stares over Berlin with an entire Russian army behind him. Poised and ready to vanquish their German foe, one individual watchs over the horror when German and Russian armies clash in ferocious battle. Crying out in horror, bullets skimming past Alucard, eager to silence the laughing 'god'.  Grinning in glory, amusing himself with war horrific display, Raikov takes up arms to silence the arrogant man. There bullets shatter across the battle field, chasing one another through onslaughts of opposing forces. Even after the Russian flag flew, Raikov and Alucard were distant, fighting. Out matched, out classed, facing an opponent superior in every way, Raikov got that final round off. Starring down the vampires gun barrel, bullet lust for the soldiers blood. Speaking in mockery, amused with Raikov's antics in their little fight that he toyed in the entire time. Arrogant, malicious yet suave about it; this completely caught Alucard off guard. Kicking the gun away, eight shots were fired into Alucard's head, immobilizing him temporarily. Raikov impaled Alucard's heart, leaving the vampire to suffer. That was Alucard's 'defeat' if you might say. All rights, Raikov should have died but his arrogance blinded him, leading to the embarrassing lost. Now, 46 years later, Alucard has come to see Raikov one last time. For years, the old man took up Vampire hunting, proving a worthy foe though 70 years old. Will their reunion end in peace or disaster?

Miyr

So Jericho, your basic desire would to be the "nemesis" of Alucard in an RP and deviate from the books, correct?

-Miyr

JerichoMyers

Just some thing off the top of my head. I thought it would be entertaining, some thing off key and new.  Don't worry, I'll give ya a good 3-5 paragraphs; if you wanna go with the flow here.

Miyr

It does differer greatly from what I was working with throughout the established thread but is an interesting idea. Would be something to consider if the game were to take a more violent route with an emphasis on battles.

-Miyr

JerichoMyers

Either way, if you are to make a thread of any kind, just toss me a pm and I'm in. I know you probably don't need any idea's, but I got a couple floating in my head for a Hellsing thread.
If you wanna go with the idea, just say the word.

Miyr

Well your idea focuses heavily on the Alucard x Raikov idea. So those two characters would probably have a lot of focus on them. I won't play Alucard, and I don't know how that idea would work with the "Next Generation" crew because I think the player who was going to do Alucard is poof.

If we start over and there's an Alucard character in play who's game for the idea I could see it working. But right now things are so tattered that I'm just going to have to wait and see what comes of it.

-Miyr

JerichoMyers

Then lets brain storm. We both know the bases of the Hellsing world and what's involved. So, like the guy on the first page said, lets go off after the Incognito phase. Pip can still be involved, just in different direction. But before I progress, this would totally divert from the books and OVA series.
With this Next Gen crew, could you give me a couple clues to what that is?

Miyr

I don't fully remember to be honest, but basically Integra passed on the torch to my character and we were establishing relationships between the characters so we could eventually go out on missions. There's probably more in the OOC or in the actual thread itself.

-Miyr

JerichoMyers

Could you send me the main thread? Maybe if I poke around in it, I can be of more help.

Miyr

If you want to poke around that's fine, but I'll probably do something similar in nature to what we had for the Next Generation (If I decide to revive it): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79484.0

-Miyr

JerichoMyers

Regardless, try and contact me. Oh, and I'll poke around and get a good view of what happened. Right now, I gotta be hitting the hay, work early in the morning.

Miyr

I just wanted to say sorry for my hiatus to all my old partners in this story. It was unexpected and sorry I left everyone hanging.

-Miyr