Hellsing Next Generation OOC

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyr

Quote from: DeviantMunster on August 17, 2010, 09:01:47 PM
I am told Phoenix Wright also has no objections.

What does that mean? ^^^^^^^^^

If we can't find someone to play Integra, this could possibly spark a problem with the plot... So I'm thinking if we can't find someone to take her role, that we may sub out the idea and have my OC being sent by the Queen temporarily controlling Hellsing so things can be underway....... OR...... We could possibly have it be Integra's descendant if we want to take the story to a different level..... But I foresee many road blocks with this possibly....
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Hunter

Quote from: Miyr on August 17, 2010, 09:03:05 PM
But I foresee many road blocks with this possibly....

Starting with Alucard doesn't take orders from anyone but Integra....

Miyr

Quote from: Hunter on August 17, 2010, 09:04:15 PM
Starting with Alucard doesn't take orders from anyone but Integra....

If Integra ordered him to obey a new Master, Alucard would have to follow suit. And even with Integra he doesn't always listen.

Considering there is a HUGE amount of people wanting to do OC's.... And so few wanting to do cannons..... I'm really tempted to make an alternate organization that basically follows Hellsing's edict and code because I really don't want to have to play all the damn cannons... That's why I turned Reiji down for the 1x1 we started planning.

-Miyr

Hunter

Quote from: Miyr on August 17, 2010, 09:07:09 PM
Considering there is a HUGE amount of people wanting to do OC's.... And so few wanting to do cannons..... I'm really tempted to make an alternate organization that basically follows Hellsing's edict and code because I really don't want to have to play all the damn cannons... That's why I turned Reiji down for the 1x1 we started planning.

Run with it then.   Alucard can always be on loan.   ^_^

Orochimaru

If anything, I can ply multiple characters. I can do my best at being walter. Possibly a third character if needed. I can also ask around to see who wants to be integra.

Miyr

Well we are basically stumped with this until we have at least an Integra. I can play Walter or Seras if need be. I don't mind doing multiple characters, but I ain't going to play THEM ALL.....

Also, what we could do is have it in the future, either Hellsing's been turned over to the public like Integra said it would be after she dies, or perhaps we write in that she did have an heir/heiress that takes over the Organization (either by blood or selection). If we go with this idea, I will play the Heiress. This way we still have room for Alucard/Seras and the OC's will be necessary because everyone else in the cast would be long gone.

Actually.... the more I think about it.... the more I wanna do that maybe.....

Comments/Feelings?

-Miyr

Hunter

Quote from: Miyr on August 17, 2010, 09:14:04 PM
Also, what we could do is have it in the future, either Hellsing's been turned over to the public like Integra said it would be after she dies, or perhaps we write in that she did have an heir/heiress that takes over the Organization (either by blood or selection). If we go with this idea, I will play the Heiress. This way we still have room for Alucard/Seras and the OC's will be necessary because everyone else in the cast would be long gone.

Actually.... the more I think about it.... the more I wanna do that maybe.....

Works for me.

DeviantMunster

Orochimaru

Miyr

Alright! It is settled then! We are going to the future! And I will be referencing the books, because well.... Yeah.... But I won't give away spoilers. But I will write in that Iscariot is being forced to help by the King of England *cries at Elizabeth being dead*

As soon as I get something up I will post it. Any suggestions on where I should put it? Also, please post character sheets in the OOC thread if you haven't already~ I will work on one as well for the heiress.

-Miyr

Hunter

Orochimaru

Miyr

Yes Orochimaru please post it in public so people can see it. Here is mine for our "Leader" and INTEGRA will still be alive.... Just..... Majorly not present, like she's retired somewhere.... at least for now.

Name: Hope Victor

Date of Birth: July 16, 2030

Parents: Paul and Relina Victor

Hometown: London, England

Height: 5’5”

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Light pink that is mistaken often for light brown

Appearance: Is usually seen in formal suit-like attire or casual dress when around the mansion.

Backstory: Her parents, having been close allies and servants to Sir Hellsing, knew the former head of the organization very well and were close confidants toward the end of Integra’s acting reign as Hellsing’s leader. Knowing that she would need to retire and pass on her responsibilities, Integra selected one of the few children of those under her employ, Hope, and began to teach her from an early age how to become her successor. Integra had taken a liking to the strange albino child of her servants, and was rather pleased with her development.

When the time came, and Hope had reached the age of 16, Integra began to have the young girl be in charge of more things that had to do with the organization, and formally stepped down upon Hope’s 18th birthday. Now having run the organization for well over a year on her own, Hope’s future is very promising.

Hobbies: Reading, Sketching, Music

Fears: Spiders and Bees

((Edit: added picture and changed Birthday from 2031 to 2030))

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Name: Dameon
Age: 500 years old, looks 24 to humans when not in demon form.
Appearance:
Human form

Jet black hair and brown eyes.
Demon form

How they fit into Hellsing: Could take many choices. An old acquaintance of Alucard. Walter could even have known him from a time years ago and askes for his aid once again. Or could be interested in wiping out the freak vampires with him saying "They are a disgrace to the underworld."
History: Dameon was born a pure blood demon 500 years back. The time when Alucard was still the king of all vampires and probably when he rules anything dark. Dameon was an interesting character all on his own. Kind and courteous to everyone, humans included and yet, he loved a good fight among humans and more so to tear them from limb from limb,bathing in the bloodfest. Much like someone who is bipolar, but with extreme control. The crucifix he wears allows him to have a human body and suppress his demonic form and personality. Despite his age, he is not as powerful as one would think. Granted he has super human strength and speed, just not nearly as enough as a young true vampire. For all those years, he's lived among humans living a 'average' life of his pleasing. Every now and then he would terrorize random places around the world as he traveled a lot. This traveling began when Alucard was defeated and captured by the hellsing family.

Miyr

So I am working on my starting post for the thread. I'm wondering who is wanting to jump in right away, and what their character's role is going to be because I will need to have Hope react to them properly. I believe that Dameon would be a vendor of arms to the organization, if my memory serves, but yeah..... Let me know here before posting in the IC thread (which I will post link too once I am done writing it up).

-Miyr

Miyr

-Miyr

Orochimaru

I could probably get a post up, but very nice intro. I like it.

Miyr

Glad you did! I kind of rushed through it, and am in a Admin meeting for another forum atm so I am multitasking up the ying yang ^^;;

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

Still thinking on my own character. I'll have something up soonish, hopefully~

Orochimaru

I'm typing up a post now while thinking of how to fit him in as a vandor so to speak.

Miyr

Can always have him come in and ask Hope how she likes the new gun. That's why I had her mention that tid bit.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Miyr

Okiedokie then I will wait and keep refreshing the new replies every few minutes or so~

-Miyr

Miyr

Yep yep, I posted. Now just waiting on other people to get their thoughts collected ^.^

-Miyr