Hellsing Next Generation OOC

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyr

I am interested in doing a group or solo RP based off of the anime series Hellsing by Kouta Hirano (thus why two request threads). I have loved this series forever and really love doing RPs based in this realm. I had a interest check in the Non-Adult RP area before I was approved, but now I am so I'm posting one here~

I would like to do a group role play where each typist has a character (or more depending on how many people are interested). We would each basically take a character and play out the story either before or after the Nazi’s destroy London. I am interested in playing Seras but could also do Walter at the same time. I’m also open to the idea of OC’s being brought in.

Because I want Alucard, Walter, and possibly Pip to be playable characters, I am willing to do this as a little “side quest to the main series. Because I am interested in playing Seras, I might also just skip over the fact that the Nazi’s attacked London, basically going off of the original 13 episode series, that way we can alter the characters a bit to our liking (I would like Seras to be a true vampire at this point).

I am open to there being action, fighting, romance, adventure, drama, etc themes in the role play. I’m also willing to do more than one depending on whether people interested have conflicting ideas.

If you are interested in doing this with me, please let me know and reply to the thread. Or if you are interested in doing a solo RP with me, just send me a message or reply to the other thread in the Solo Requests section.

Thanks!~

Miyr

Here is the link to the solo thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72533.0
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Hunter

I'm interested in taking on the role of Alucard.

Miyr

Is there anyone else who's interested in doing a group RP based off of Hellsing?

-Miyr

Salinde

You just made my life, right here.

Since Alucard is taken (which is good, I'm better at lusting after him rather than playing him), I can grab up some other ones. Walter is always fun, maybe even Integra. Go ahead and take Seras. I'm not sure I'd do her gigantic boobs justice. Just pm me if you want either of those :) I have only watched the original, lacking crucial information as to where the rest lies, so I don't know much (if anything) about Pip.
My muse is a fickle beast. It often runs off, and calls in a substitute, whom I call "Stupid Ideas Guy" and won't return to relieve him of duty.

O/O

Miyr

I am glad that I did. I OMEGA <3 Hellsing. It's in my veins! +.+

And PM has been sent~

-Miyr

Miyr

So Salinde has expressed interest in playing Integra and Walter, so I'm going to grant her those roles. Also, I will probably play the role of Pip because of the idea I just had while talking to Salinde in PM.

I am very tempted to go off of the norm and enact a new story possibility. This would take place BEFORE London is blown up by the Nazi's, but AFTER Pip dies ((This way I can control Pip in Seras' mind for added comedic relief)). This would allow Walter to not have betrayed Integra and still be in the team, allow Alucard to still be around, and let Seras be a full fledged vampire.

Our antagonist can either be the Nazi's still, where we re-write the end of the books, or Iscariot. I am a fan of the latter because then we can overlook the whole Nazi thing and focus on killin' vampires and Catholics if they come onto our turf. If we do this, Anderson will be alive and a playable character. Same for Heinkel and Yumiko, or any other OC that are created to be antagonists. We could also just create a new enemy and take it from there, like an alternate reality for the story.

Anyway, this is my latest idea, so I would like to know if people are okay with this and such. Salinde has heard a bit about this already, but I am keeping it open for other people who are interested in the idea to give their two cents.

-Miyr

Salinde

Issscarrrioootttt....

That is all.
My muse is a fickle beast. It often runs off, and calls in a substitute, whom I call "Stupid Ideas Guy" and won't return to relieve him of duty.

O/O

Miyr

I could maybe do a Heinkel. . . xD But I don't want to hog the roles. I am also very open to the idea of bringing in OC's because that provides for more spice and flavor~

-Miyr

Hunter

Personally, I'd rather toss the whole bit with the Nazi's out the window and pick up where the anime leaves off (after Incognito somewhere).  And Iscariot might be fun.

(But I'm willing to work with whatever.)   

Miyr

Ooo that is an excellent idea, to go off of the original 13 episode series. . . But I do want Pip to be in there. . . For comedy's sake (he won't be around all the time) so I'll probably include that bit from the books. But yeah, I say we go for something more geared toward the original series.

-Miyr

Salinde

Well this is our fun-time, so we could go off that, and somehow include Pip in the picture. Dead Pip. Or soon-to-be-dead-Pip.

I'm not too rigid when it comes to messing with stuff in the name of entertainment. As long as I'm included in the Hellsing smexiness I'm golden with whatever you guys choose.

O/O

Hunter

Here's a thought:  Perhaps Pip and his company are called in to replace the members of Hellsing lost in the tower.

Miyr

Salinde, you are stuck here. . . Whether you like it or not~ *smirks*

I may just have Seras reflect back to the events that took place months/years prior or whatever. . . . We will claim it was after Incognito (if we reference to him) but before the current day. . . He could just be the leader of the mercenary group they hired afterward and was killed during a big vamp fight etc.

Or we could go with the idea of Pip being called in to replace people, but that requires him to be alive and re-playing the whole relationship dynamics that are established (unless we pretend they have already happened to save time). I was wanting to play Dead Pip, if I play him, because of the whole conversations inside of Seras' head etc. That and his death was her emergence as a true vampire.

-Miyr

Salinde

Quote from: Miyr on June 21, 2010, 01:10:40 AM
Salinde, you are stuck here. . . Whether you like it or not~ *smirks*

Woohoo!

O/O

Hunter

Quote from: Miyr on June 21, 2010, 01:10:40 AMI may just have Seras reflect back to the events that took place months/years prior or whatever. . . . We will claim it was after Incognito (if we reference to him) but before the current day. . . He could just be the leader of the mercenary group they hired afterward and was killed during a big vamp fight etc.

We could start a couple of months later easily enough.  Just enough time to get the new mercenary group into play.  If something went terribly wrong during one of the missions, Pip could easily have died then.  We could even say that it just happened YESTERDAY.

We could start with each character mulling over the event and proceed from there?

Miyr

I want there to be some time after his death that way Seras isn't all heart broken. Sure she'll still be hurting a bit but she's moved forward and past that stage her in life. That and she's got him inside of her to annoy the bonkers out of her.

I do think that a couple of weeks/months after the thing with Incognito would be good. Seras could be reflecting on Pip etc. We are still going with Incognito attacking the bloody tower right?

-Miyr

Miyr

And so I had another idea. . . randomly come to me.

I was thinking that since Hellsing has to re-stock it's members, that they are doing that but Incognito's incident awakened the attention of other supernatural beings. I have the idea for two OC's, one male and one female, that I would play who could cause Hellsing grief for awhile before possibly joining. I don't want to give too much away about them, but think of a very observant quiet boy, actually a lot like Walter. . . . And a very brash woman who's similar to Alucard.

I don't know if you guys want to involve OCs or anything, and I'm willing for you two to bring in some and such to elaborate on the storyline. After all, in the original 13 episode series there were other older vampires, so I wouldn't mind if some of those were brought in as well. Let me know your thoughts because I'm thinking I may want to get this started soon.

-Miyr

Hunter

I can work with pretty much anything you throw at me.

Miyr

Hopefully in the next day or so I can get this up and running. I'm having some issues coming up with stuff for my 1x1 stuff and so I would like to get posts out for them if possible before working on my group stuff more. Just got a lot of real time stuff going on atm.

-Miyr

Miyr

So I greatly apologize for taking so long to get this up and running, but my real time totally and epically went down the drain.

Here is the link to the thread if you all are still interested: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76066.0

-Miyr

Miyr

Okay, so I noticed that our player who wanted to play Walter/Integra doesn't really seem to be on E anymore. Due to my IRL situation it took me awhile to get this RP up and running. But Hunter and I are wanting to go somewhere with.

So there's two players who are active, myself (playing Seras) and Hunter (playing Alucard).

I'm wondering if there's anyone else who is interested in joining the role play if Salinde continues to be absent. Basically all roles are open, so just reply here or PM if you're interested.

Link to the RP: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76066.0

-Miyr

Marie Reynolds

Hmm this sounds interesting is this rp still alive

Miyr

To my knowledge yes. I had to poof from E due to real time situations but am back. Someone messaged me about playing Integra but I don't think she's posted anything about it in the threads. Are you interested in joining?

-Miyr

Orochimaru

I beleive I can offer my services if a male is needed.

Miyr

We are currently stuck in the RP due to the fact that we were waiting on our "Integra" to take action. I have gone through this thread and my private messages, and will post who has spoken up to take specific roles to help others (such as Orochimaru) decide on a role they would possibly like to play.

Hunter: Alucard
Miyr: Seras / Pip (because he's dead and has been absorbed by Seras so speaks in her mind)
Salinde: Walter (her preference) / Integra (initially stated she would cover her, but would step aside if anyone came forward with an interest. However, she hasn't been active on E since 2010-06-24 so I honestly don't know if she's still 'part' of the RP or not)
Brittlby: Integra (She contacted me privately through PM requesting this spot and I told her about Salinde's position, but have yet to hear a response from her but she was active yesterday here on E)

-Miyr