hitman reborn rp interest check (spoiler for those still reading the manga)

Started by azzmeister89, October 19, 2012, 01:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

ok so i just finished reading the hitman reborn manga and thought it was a pretty bad ass idea so i thought i would see if i could make a rp game out of it.

so here is the story: the tenth generation vongola family led by Tsunayoshi Sawada have become more powerful then anyone had ever expected after they defeated the man named Checkerface, saving the Aaracabaleno from there curse and as a result united the mafia world in a state of peace that seems like it will never end. However now they are old and have passed the inheritance of the Vongola name onto the eleventh generation family who are about to face the greatest threat the mafia world has ever seen.

The darkness rings, a series of three rings that control the forces of darkness and are set to take on the mafia world, only the holders of the newly formed Vongola rings have the power to stop them.

ok so i'm going to need at least nine people to join up on this, six to play the gaurdians of my character who will be the new eleventh boss of the Vongola family and three to play the users of the three dark rings, any other people are welcome to come in as other characters from other mafia families or even civilian's who know the various mafia members.

here is an idea of what your profile should look like

name:
sexuality:
flame type:
family: (Vongola, Shimon ect)
fighting style: (including weapons)
history:

and lastly this is a little about the three dark rings for those who wish to take on the bad guys as your characters

the Shadow ring: this rings power lies in the power of invisibility, as long as a part of you is in shadow then you can become invisible whilst you still have flames to feed the ring with

the Chaos ring: the power of this ring is to subjugate those who are hit by its beam, although it wont effect those with power strong enough to use a ring it can turn any normal person into its slave

the void ring: this ring hold the power over the senses and can take anyone's physical senses away: sight, hearing, touch it doesn't matter, however it can only effect one sense per person and has a limit of three hours at best.

please note that the dark rings do not require any specific flame type to activate them and can run on any flame, however the 8th sky flame known as the flame of night is best suited for these rings.

and to start things off here is my profile

name: Tristan Mckenzie

Nationality: British

appearance: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime+guys&start=310&num=10&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1440&bih=740&tbm=isch&tbnid=V6F0-VzgzGay3M:&imgrefurl=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/you-re-such-a-cliche-drama-romance-action-rp-o-a/t.59470157_2116/&docid=dVLqtINwR_NaZM&imgurl=http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/c601de96a0112f7cf50749338617115d/http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq261/Demon_gurl11/My%252520pixs%252520of%252520anime/AnimeGuy5.jpg&w=357&h=465&ei=5ZyBUPuoLILP0QXnuoGABA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=474&vpy=272&dur=929&hovh=256&hovw=197&tx=121&ty=105&sig=111797263833808697974&page=9&tbnh=152&tbnw=117&ndsp=40&ved=1t:429,r:44,s:300,i:136

sexuality: Heterosexual

flame type: sky flame

family: (Vongola, Shimon ect) Vongola eleventh Generation boss

fighting style: he has a fighting stick that can retract into a pole small enough to fit in his pocket, he is also familiar with several styles of martial arts

history: Tristan is a decendant of the orgional Storm Guardian, G, his family has always been proud of this fact and all the members went through training of all kinds in the hope that they would one day be accepted into the Vongola Family once again.
when he was selected as the eleventh generation boss his family was so delighted that the held a party that lasted for the best part of a week.
Tristan has yet to meet any of his guardians and despite knowing what he must do has no experience in leading a family.

MelisaArtemis

Interested.

Name: Artemis Mizuki
Nationality: British / Japanese
Appearance: Waist length blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, white skin (Caucasian). B/W/H: 36B / 99 pound (45 kg) / 4' 10 (147 cm)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Sexuality: Bisexual (More to hetero but doesn't mind females either)
Flame Type: Sun
Fighting Style: Primarily using her archery but also skilled in using her bow to fight melee.
History:

Mizuki's family was by all means been a very normal family if not on the wealthy side of the spectrum, her father being CEO of an international trading company and her mother is a private gym trainer with artists being her regular clients. Since childhood, Mizuki has always been able to generate the flame of the sun albeit not consciously. In fact, it was due to her overly strong inherent flame attribute that her growth was somewhat stunted making her quite short for her age and baby faced despite her supposedly growth spurt age. It was by chance that she met the rain guardian of the tenth vongola boss, Yamamoto Takeshi during his travel who immediately felt and recognized her potential to be the next guardian of the sun. The old swordman then convinced her parents to allow him to take her under his wings so that she can control her own flame with the help of his flame's calming effect. She spent 2 years under the rain guardian's guidance and it was then that she found that she is rather skilled in archery and music, especially at the vocal and piano.

Based on her newfound talent, the rain guardian encourages her to put her skills to use by having her joining her school's archery club and participating in some musical competition which immediately put her name into fame. After Yamamoto decided that she can control her flame sufficiently enough, he gifted her with her prized weapon as proof of her graduation: A custom-made bow made of newly found white carbon alloy with silver decoration.

Despite her years spent under the guardian, she remains in the dark about her tutor's connection with the mafia.

azzmeister89

LeSane

This is not done I just want your persona opinion before I continue.

Name:
  Warren Dietrich
    Varia codename 'Placebo' or just Bo for short
Nationality:
   American/German
Appearance:
   Normal appearance
   Hidden appearance
Sexuality:
   Claims Asexuality though he will refuse to give out his real sexual preference.
Flame type:
   Mist
Family: Vongola, but part of the Varia secretly
fighting style:
   Does not use a weapon. Instead uses spray cans to make images come to life and protect him from danger. He has three images he uses constantly, but they are still being learned or perfected. Each was created to compensate for his lack in one area or in some ways to take advantage of an area. Warren's images that are sprayed are as followed. Birds, Hounds, and Serpents. This does not include other types of creatures of images he will create on the fly.

• Surveillance Talons
These are made just about anywhere. Primarily it is used to scout the area before others start, spying needs, or just general watchdog like behaviour. When painted over a electronical device such as camera's they will do as he bids. This as once stated comes in handy when watching over a target or plural. These creations are extremely weak and one or two hits will send them crashing down, yet the info will receive back to him quickly this way.
  • Dogs of Prey
When made they must be directed at a group or single target. These beasts have an impressive amount of speed, and decent attack. These creations hunt/attack in a pack making them deadly when together. They are his strength 'power in numbers' if one wants to call it that. Overall he can make around five. Once that many are created fighting back is somewhat pointless. They are as durable as a real animal if not more. It takes a lot of
  • Serpents embrace
These are the hardest to make, but the most effective when needing to capture a person. They are twice as thick as steel so getting away from them is a chore within itself. Since they do not have the ability to bite they are rather harmless in the attacking portion of this, but can be used for defensive measures when desperate.[/list]

History:
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

BlackLightning

Look interesting enough. I'll bite (Hint hint)

Name: Hibari Ryuuji
Nationality: Japanese
Appearance:
sexuality: Hetero
flame type: Cloud
family: Vongola 11th (Though technically he's 10 and a half given his age)
fighting style: Self-made Multi-Sword Style he called Ryuujinken (Dragon God Blade)
history:

Just as his name implied, Ryuuji is the only son of the 10th generation Cloud Guardian, Hibari Kyouya and every bit like his dear old dad from his flame, attitude, down to his dedication to "Justice" just as his father's "Dicipline" and his catchphrase, "I'll cut you to death." At 25 years old, he is one of the oldest member of the 11th generation and has been an active part of Vongola since he was 18. Under his father's strict guidance, he learned how to use the dying flame early as well as the ins and outs of mafia working even helping his father's work at Cedef sometimes.

Despite his great likeness to his father though, his fighting style differs greatly from him. Instead of wearing tonfa and chains, he had chosen to pick up swords instead after seeing the video of Squalo and Yamamoto fought. For a brief moment, he had even taken the two of them as mentors though later on decided to separate from their styles, most due to the incompatibility between his flame and either of their styles. Instead, he had spent months to create his own style which unbelievably manage to even impress even Squalo's high standard so much that the retired rain swordman christened it with a name: Ryuujinken.

azzmeister89

Ok so the mist guardian is also apart of varia, nice idea and i love the spray can idea too, if possible i would like all characters to be at least 18

As for Hibari Ryuuji, he is badass to the core, welcome to the game!

BlackLightning

Btw, I'm wondering about something. Why only 3 dark rings? I mean, so far any flame types comes in 7 so I think the dark ones also need 7. If I may suggest on top of the existing 3: Ghost, Night, Malice, Crush.

As follows the attributes:
Ghost: Allows the user to create and control army of ghosts / undeads to attack the enemies. Natural counterpart: Cloud.
Night: Allows the user to absorb energy / life force from their surrounding / target. Natural counterpart: Sun
Malice: Allows the user to infect others with sickness or other bad ailments. Natural counterpart: Mist
Crush: Destroy everything it touches, even diamonds. Natural Counterpart: Lightning

azzmeister89

that is a good idea blacklightning, i only had three to start because i was struggling to come up with the remaining rings but i like what you came up with

MelisaArtemis

Hmm... Now that I think of it azz, the void and chaos ring's ability seem rather bland. Void just isn't very lethal from what I can read. I mean... Void supposed to be about complete nothingness so disabling just 1 sense doesn't seem to be much on it. I thunk it will be better if it simply have the power to nullify ANYTHING, bullets, flames, even senses though he can only disable them one at a time (first touch takes away sight, if he touches them again, hearing is gone next on top of sight, etc)

Aaaand chaos just kind of hit me like a watered down version of Mukuro's possession. Chaos supposed to mean lack of order (if stretched can even be counterpart of harmony / Sky) so I think just controlling one person will not be something much or a threat. Rather I think a more fitting ability would be to be able to make the target's dark side to comes out (afterall everyone has dark sides, jealousy, anger, lust, violent impulse, etc) and not limited to just one person, imagine 100 people subjected to it and unleashed in public, now that would be real chaos.