Naruto?

Started by Armand, October 12, 2012, 08:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armand

Does anyone RP naruto? I was trying to get a group based on the universe started, yet without any or most cannon characters even custom villages  and jutsu if approved would be welcome I was just trying to see who was interested.

Primarch

I never watched Naruto or read the manga, but the setting has interested me enough to read various wiki's on it and the like. I once took part in an RP based on a group of teams and their adventures, being competed against each other and doing trials and the like. Was quite fun. Depending on the idea for the game I'd get involved.

ShadowFox89

There's a homebrew system that was made for Naruto, the hard part is finding someone to run it.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Armand

I mean it wouldn't follow the cannon story that's already there. I planned to leave that alone completely and just use the universe, I mean that gives people the chance to have the tailed beasts in their originals, run their own village ect.

Dray

I have quite a bit of experience running a group based around the Naruto Universe.  If we get enough people interested I certainly would not mind helping to piece the role play together such as its structure, elements, plot, and etc.

Armand

That's good, well I'll type up a plot/setting and post it soon if still interested we'll continue to check and eventually start getting characters. =P

Primarch

A Canon setting with OC characters? I like it.

Sessha

I know it's five days old but if you are still looking for players I'd be interested to join.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

AribethAmkiir

I might be interested in this depending on the plot

Armand

Sorry I've been so busy lately, but that will be posted sometie tomorrow!

Vaulera

Depending on what the specifics are, I'd be interested.