OOC and interest check for "The way home."

Started by Felenari, October 11, 2012, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felenari

I already posted the in character thread here,
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154488.0

The rp is open to anyone and everyone. I'm posting it here since it will have sex and other adult content. I'm not making it overtly sexual but plan on having some saucy scenes. My main character will be one of the leads and I'll need some other Felenari to join in on the journey. Novartis will be escaping from the prison planet soon and will hopefully take people with him. The short dialogue at the end of the first post is the villain, also played by moi but that role can be passed on to someone who can pull off a truly evil and sinister character. The villain has basically let Nov escape in order to find more felenari and Gorfeng stones. (I'll be posting a text soon that explains a lot of the Felenari background, social status and other such things. It will explain gorfeng stones aswell.) The rp will cross the galaxy and be filled with danger, adventure and intrigue. All kinds of character are invited, as long as a decent background story can be made. For instance, a vampire character can't show up on a planet where the light cycle is 72 hours and only 6 hours for a nightcycle without a good reason. ^~^

Anyone interested or have comments?