World without men. (futanari and female)

Started by bokotousamurai, October 06, 2012, 05:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

pretty simple, no male characters, just females and futanaris(with or without testicles)

you can also be kemonomimi, vampire, anthros, elves, or whatever race you'd like.

you can also have magical powers.

bondage and master/slave is allowed

I'll start the RP once five people have made characters

for everyone~
everything beside name, race and age are optional
name:
race:
powers:
breasts:
pysique:
pubic hair:
other:

for futas~
lenth:
girth:
circumsized:
balls: (wether or not you have them, you can put their size if you want)
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

my character, sorry i don't have a pic

name: Maki
race: origninally human
powers: can manipulate matter and space
breasts: C-cup
pysique: plump and toned
pubic hair: bushy, but shaves her testicles
other: uses her powers to change form and stay young forever, this inofrmation is for her favorite forem
lenth: 15 inches
girth: 3 inches
circumsized: nope
balls: yes
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Ember Star

I'm interested in the concept. But do you have a set story line and setting for this group? You might get more people interested if you gave us an idea what kind of story and genre the group is.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Bloody Rose

Interesting but a couple of things throw me off. The first is that you have no story or plot. The second is the supernatural creatures I personally would like it better if it were normal human girls and futas. Anyways good luck.

Angie

Hm, I'm interested, and curse my phone for not having enough charge to allow me to make a character! But would you allow a Viera from Final Fantasy XII to join? I have an old Pathfinder character i'd like to play again.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 08, 2012, 09:56:02 PM
Hm, I'm interested, and curse my phone for not having enough charge to allow me to make a character! But would you allow a Viera from Final Fantasy XII to join? I have an old Pathfinder character i'd like to play again.

yes. that's fine

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Ember Star on October 08, 2012, 06:45:56 PM
I'm interested in the concept. But do you have a set story line and setting for this group? You might get more people interested if you gave us an idea what kind of story and genre the group is.

i do have a futanari/anthro RP called "the mistress's mansion" in bodage exotic that does have more plot then this one, but this RP was born out of the same idea just more lax because i feel it gives particapants more creative freedom to make their charecters with, since i feel a plot/story brings to mind that characters should be created and RPed in a specific way. I feel that roleplay should be more about player to player interaction and development, then followig a specified guidline for how characters should be made and how they act so i'm more intrested in seeing what characters people make given a setting, premise and backstory and developing the characters themselves then having them follow a plot that they are obligated to follow. it's the diffence between being handed a coloring book and a box of crayons JUST for that book, or a blank canvas and a paintbrush that can be dipped in any color of paint you want.

i appreciate your opinion

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Bloody Rose on October 08, 2012, 06:53:34 PM
Interesting but a couple of things throw me off. The first is that you have no story or plot. The second is the supernatural creatures I personally would like it better if it were normal human girls and futas. Anyways good luck.

as i've said to Ember star, i do have a similer RP in bondage exotic that does have more story then this one, this one was born of the same concept just given a more lax premise because i'd rather people have more freedom to make the character they want then feel obligated to follow a plot.

same reason for supernatrual creatures; I initially planned for it to be human only, but i figured down the line someone might want to make a magican elf futa or an anime cat girl. i am planning to do a human only futa/girl RP that does have more story once i figure it out (i'm thinking of a "alternate universe" concept, what do you think? i also can't decide between having futanaris only, or having futas and girls with futas replacing men)

i apreciate your opinion

Ember Star

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 10, 2012, 04:13:32 AM
i do have a futanari/anthro RP called "the mistress's mansion" in bodage exotic that does have more plot then this one, but this RP was born out of the same idea just more lax because i feel it gives particapants more creative freedom to make their charecters with, since i feel a plot/story brings to mind that characters should be created and RPed in a specific way. I feel that roleplay should be more about player to player interaction and development, then followig a specified guidline for how characters should be made and how they act so i'm more intrested in seeing what characters people make given a setting, premise and backstory and developing the characters themselves then having them follow a plot that they are obligated to follow. it's the diffence between being handed a coloring book and a box of crayons JUST for that book, or a blank canvas and a paintbrush that can be dipped in any color of paint you want.

i appreciate your opinion
h'm, well in that case I might give it a go and make a character. I understand your concept of a blank canvas, I've been in groups before that have had such. But they at least describe the world your character will be in. Sometimes it's hard to make a character without knowing what kind of world the GM has in mind. Also, a plot sometimes helps the group stay alive. But I digress, for it perhaps is not that way for everybody. The fact that you do not require a background on the characters certainly helps. I shall have a character up soon
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Ember Star on October 10, 2012, 09:50:40 AM
h'm, well in that case I might give it a go and make a character. I understand your concept of a blank canvas, I've been in groups before that have had such. But they at least describe the world your character will be in. Sometimes it's hard to make a character without knowing what kind of world the GM has in mind. Also, a plot sometimes helps the group stay alive. But I digress, for it perhaps is not that way for everybody. The fact that you do not require a background on the characters certainly helps. I shall have a character up soon

thanks, and i look forward to seeing what kind of character you make