Mass Effect: Big Damn Heroes

Started by Primarch, October 06, 2012, 01:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

I'm looking to start a Mass Effect game set during the events of the 3rd game, featuring people who've lost everything to the Reaper Invasion and have banded together to crew a small ship & find what work they can. Its a little bit 'Firefly' in that regards, and if we can get some of that Firefly light hearted fun despite everything going wrong, all the better.

So here's the deal, I'm looking for a few people to join the ship. We'll use the classes from the games so we all have an idea of what people can do. I'd like to be a bit more flexible then sticking to classes & I'm certainly not interested in a system but keep in mind these characters are supposed to be green-as-grass forced into the life. While we can assume they've been together for a handful of months and they've got a few jobs under their belt, I'm not looking for your multiplayer N7 Shadow.

I should also point I'm not looking to GM, I might nudge the story along once in a while and I don't mind taking up the odd NPC to help things move smoothly but that's about it, and if someone else has an idea for a job/mission/event once in a while I'm happy to let them run things.

If anyone has idea's or suggestions, please offer it up!

Considering the nature of the ship, characters should have a class & on ship duty (pilot, mechanic, doctor, captain etc~)
I for one plan on making an adept, whom is also the ships chef.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Ship position:
Appearance: Image please, can include more then one but main image should clearly show the face (bar for Quarians, but you know in general. Please use spoiler tags for extra images. Images appropriate to the setting please. Can also include written word for details that can't be shown in an image.

Skills: Feel free to keep it simple (PhD Medicine, BA Civil Engineering, Brown Belt Kick Boxing etc).
Equipment:
Something special: One little something special that makes your character unique

Backstory:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Ship position:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Something special:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]

Primarch