Gender Wars(Update)

Started by BlackestKnight, October 05, 2012, 06:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaiMizzu

Changed Kara's CS a lil. I'm lookin forward to this! Should we do some RP like before the two groups are brought together? Like.. maybe the crew of the ship first coming aboard the ship? Maybe the amazon gals could do similar lil RP's amongst themselves? This whole RP will be interesting with Kara..
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

DarkEnigma

“Nods.”

Well droids need careful calibrating and those amazons need to stretch and warm up.

I am guessing the pre-rp-rp’s (tong twister there) will have to be short lived, seeing as there are a lot of males on board of the ship and I am guessing very few are open to a wider public. And we'd have to change the name of the ship to the SS sausage fest.

MaiMizzu

Quote from: flassche on October 07, 2012, 10:47:36 AM

I am guessing the pre-rp-rp’s (tong twister there) will have to be short lived, seeing as there are a lot of males on board of the ship and I am guessing very few are open to a wider public. And we'd have to change the name of the ship to the SS sausage fest.
Yeah probably. I guess I'm just anxious for RP. Like any RP. heh
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: RedEve on October 07, 2012, 06:07:24 AM
Okay. :)

Do we get lizard-on-women rape? :P

There might be, but I wasn't planning on it really. I had something else in mind... Really, I want to have at least 3 sub-plots going on when the roleplay starts. One will involve myself and the leader of the amazon tracking team for whoever feels like they want to be that, another with just Mai's character and lastly a plot involving the crew and the amazon village. At some point, the plots will merge into one main plot and things will pick up from there.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: RedEve on October 07, 2012, 05:52:44 AM
Can you give us an idea of the population numbers of the three factions (Women, Men and Lizardmen)?

Population figures

Women
5,000(The War really hasn't been kind to them)

Men

Lizardmen
1,000,000(Reproduce faster, more childen that mature quicker than others)

DarkEnigma

Quote from: BlackestKnight on October 07, 2012, 04:26:31 PM
Population figures

Women
5,000(The War really hasn't been kind to them)

Men

Lizardmen
1,000,000(Reproduce faster, more childen that mature quicker than others)

Hmm.. are you sure those numbers are accurate? You posted earlier that 'women outnumbering men as much 2-to-1'.
Not that I am complaining.

"Is wondering if it is allowed to call shotgun on the android."

BlackestKnight

Quote from: flassche on October 07, 2012, 04:39:36 PM
Hmm.. are you sure those numbers are accurate? You posted earlier that 'women outnumbering men as much 2-to-1'.
Not that I am complaining.

"Is wondering if it is allowed to call shotgun on the android."

It is accurate, though that was years before people settled into their respective planets. Back when they were still in outer space bickering though still united. Originally, women outnumbered men in those days because most of the men died in world war 3, leaving a higher likely lottery for females to be accepted  into the space migration program  and it made sense for the men in charge  to prioritize women for their reproductive ability which lead to the original 2-to-1 ratio  , what they didn't bank on is that women wanting independence from men and using the strength of their numbers to challenge their authority. Also, the descendants of men haven't really been at war with anyone. Leaving them much more amble opportunities to build their numbers.

The timeframe of this roleplay is set hundreds of years after the great divorce/space voyage age. Enough time for the environments to mold human evolution a bit but not enough to make men and women a separate species entirely.

DarkEnigma

“Nods”

I see. Hope you did not mind in me taking the arrogance Liberty in naming the cloning machine after one of my characters ancestors.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: flassche on October 07, 2012, 05:09:10 PM
“Nods”

I see. Hope you did not mind in me taking the arrogance Liberty in naming the cloning machine after one of my characters ancestors.

I don't mind at all, it's a nice touch.

MaiMizzu

BlackestKnight

DarkEnigma

MaiMizzu

BlackestKnight

Quote from: MaiMizzu on October 07, 2012, 06:13:51 PM
I am really excited to play this! woooo

If we can get another character for the girls side we can get some pre-roleplay in. I don't want RedEye to play with herself.

DarkEnigma

Quote from: BlackestKnight on October 08, 2012, 05:31:35 PM
If we can get another character for the girls side we can get some pre-roleplay in. I don't want RedEye to play with herself.

Is it wrong that I had to chuckle?

Siereis

Name: Siera del'Sol
Appearance:
Siera appears as many of her fellow warriors do - strong and agile, yet soft and delicate to the touch.  The girl stands at just over 5 and a half feet tall, though because she almost always wears high heeled boots (which she is quite skilled in walking in) she can sometimes seem even taller.  She has healthy, slightly dark skin that tends to glow radiantly in the sunlight. Additionally, Siera possess long dark reddish hair that she keeps in a ponytail.  Her hair is quite long and reaches down to the back of her knees when standing.  She has brown eyes and a heart shaped face.

Personality: Siera has been trained as a warrior and as such, she tends to reflect their mindset.  When in action, the girl is extremely focused - never showing fear in the face of danger and is actually quite aggressive since she prefers hand to hand combat over sneakiness.  Outside of danger though, the girl is much more carefree and easy to get along with.  She tends to be flirty like many other women of the tribes, yet she prefers to not engage in sexual encounters since she is actually easily embarrassed since she has little experience in the area - something that she hates to admit.  Around strangers she tends to be serious and cold, always putting on a hard face in case things get less than pleasant.

Class: Warrior and Hunteress
Weapons & Equipment:
-> 2 curved longswords that have been handed down through her family from generations.  Probably forged before the great divorce as evident by their high craftsmanship.  Both blades are roughly 3 feet long.  Siera prefers to sheath them on either sides of her hips.
-> Red Vest Piece that covers Siera's sides and some of her back as well as covering both her shoulders and supporting her medium sized breasts.  However, the vest piece leaves much of her skin visible though not 'too' much. 
-> A rather elegant loincloth with a golden metal belt.  The flaps of cloth that descend over her rear and between her legs are silky in nature and have beautiful golden drawings on them.  The cloth that descends down her rear divides in two just past her rear.
-> Metal gloves that cover her arms all the way up to her elbows
-> Thigh high leather high heeled boots that she always keeps clean no matter what sort of mess she gets into.

Skills & Abilities: Siera has never been very good with magic, much to her annoyance.  However, her skill with a blade and her natural athletic and agile body more than makes up for this in combat.

• Skill 1 - uncanny agility: Siera is much more agile than just about anyone she knows except the tribe blade masters.  She is able to quickly outflank and out position her enemies.
  • Skill 2 - martial prowess: quite skilled with a sword, but by no means an expert still
  • Skill 3 - High concentration: When in combat, Siera becomes much more aware of what is happening all around her and is able to block out distractions until any danger is gone.
Character Turn On's: Being teased, proving oneself, long haired girls, revealing clothes, getting messy
Character Turn Off's: Men, Lizards, stubborn people, not knowing how to do something
*Note: these are only the character's turn ons/offs...virtually anything is honestly acceptable in RP to the player though...encouraged actually.

BlackestKnight

ChaosLacky

Name: Micheal "Mike" Maxwell
Appearance:
Personality:
Class: Repairman, Engineering, computer support.
Weapons & Equipment:
-Force Field Generator: His main defensive tool.  While portable it generates a field around him to protect him from hard until it absorbs too much damage at once and must cool down before it can be used again.  If set to stationary mode it cannot be moved but can protect a wider area. It is created by a device he wears on his left arm.
- Field repair kit:  Using nanotech these this kit can be used to repair machinery in a hurry.  However these nanobots to eventually get used up so it cannot continuously repair a machine for long.
- Brain Implant:  Mike is technically a cyborg due to an experimental program aimed to give a human some of the mental abilities of androids.  These implants give him the knowledge of the ship and most other of man's inventions so he can repair them without having to learn each system.  It also allows him to connect to many machines wireless to see their current status and in some cases direct them (if they were for it).
- Scout Drone: A small drone about the size of a bird with a camera and microphone.  It can be used for reconnaissance.  It is controlled by Max's brain implant.
Skills & Abilities:

• Pilot
  • Repair
  • Reconnaissance
Turn On's: Dominate Women, Breasts, Exotic Women, Curves
Turn Off's: Vore, Pain, ect