Madam Arache's School of (monster) Girls (reboot)

Started by ShadowFox89, October 03, 2012, 06:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

It's still open, I'm hoping to get more monster girls at this point.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

ShadowFox89

Unless Tyson feels up to sharing Zitka...

And I was just counting based on what sheets we have. If I don't have your sheet, you aren't counted.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jinxed One

I am assumings this was done with Rosario + Vampire in mind...which is awesome. I am interested in playing a monster girl but I need to find some pics to use of whichever breed of monster I am playing....if you will have me.

Iblis121

lol Well, it's like you said. Somebody else may get to Zitka first. Which would be fine with me, this is a reboot after all. And if Tyson gets to Zitka first again, well, that's just fine too x3

@ Jinxed One, yeah, I think the original creator had that in mind when he made the game. At the very least, I know somebody else saw parallels during this games first run. I haven't seen or read Rosario + Vampire myself, though xD Only heard of it.

Anywho, yep, you're more than welcome to join us!

ShadowFox89

It's a good read.

And this AMV is good too!

Calling all the monsters .:Rosario + Vampire:.

I'm waiting for someone to make a vampire for this :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DylanTheVillain

One last question. Are there any Incubus' allowed/made yet?

If allowed I'd want to play a male werewolf-esque character. If I feel daring I may even play a monster girl but I wouldn't know what kind yet. SOmething bubbly and annoying, probably. XD
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

Iblis121

This came up in the last game, actually. Only human males and monster females, though our current GM may have something different in mind.

ShadowFox89

Mhm, but you can have incubus blood in you, you just won't be a pure blood.

The main thing is that there's a higher chance of one of the girl's kicking a guy's butt than the other way around :P

I'm gonna try and give people other things to do than going to classes (because that's boring) or repetitively fucking (because nothing actually happens). There will be threads for areas outside the school (generalized) and you can do things like go explore the mountains to run into Ogres, Medusa, Harpies, Minotaur, etc. Just be warned that the monsters out there are "feral" and don't exactly like the more civilized monsters or humans.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jinxed One

Not sure if it will help anyone but here is a translated Monster Girl Encyclopedia that I am finding useful for my purposes. Lots of useful info.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/a5f7a947e0/335474-1

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Jinxed One on October 14, 2012, 01:35:05 AM
Not sure if it will help anyone but here is a translated Monster Girl Encyclopedia that I am finding useful for my purposes. Lots of useful info.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/a5f7a947e0/335474-1

I'll probably use that for the wild monsters, thanks.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sharon

I may bring Ruki back into this but I am not sure at the moment but I guess I am going to do this I am going to make a

Will come up with bio soon...Working on something else at the moment I thought I would let you know I am still in this one.

Jinxed One

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/thumb/8/85/00064c.png/640px-00064c.png

I was thinking something along these lines for myself. Do you think this would be acceptable? I would edit off the half with the text but I can only play from my phone(no computer) and that means no real photo editing.

Iblis121

A Mummy, huh? Sounds neat. I've got no gripes with the picture having the text. It doesn't seem like a problem.

Jinxed One

I suppose it is alright if I can use it as the full character description(like a header thing for my posts) but if I have to fill out different information I would prefer to use that space for that.

ShadowFox89

A mummy girl is alright, but I'd like to ask for a typed bio.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Question for you folks: Wherein do you want the game to be? Extreme, NC-Exotic, NC-Bondage?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

I think NC-Exotic would be the best fit, although I can see a few things for Extreme as well.

ShadowFox89

You still need to put up a character :P

I'd say just go with Sanae.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

WendySlaveGirl

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Sethala on October 14, 2012, 10:48:44 PM
Didn't you see my succubus idea earlier?

Oh, right :P

Yeah, the succubus could work too.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

Wouldn't putting the game in Extreme cover just about anything that could happen in-game?