Madam Arache's School of (monster) Girls (reboot)

Started by ShadowFox89, October 03, 2012, 06:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Quote from: SneakyGuy on October 04, 2012, 05:52:20 PM
This actually sounds like a good light-hearted fun! Any room or a guy?

Plenty of room.

Once we get a few more profiles here, I'll put up an OOC thread.

Zitka, played by ShadowFox89
Name: Zitka
Race: Kitsune (demon fox)
Sexuality: Bi, sub(? she wouldn't know, but she's not likely to try and be on top)
Ons: Most anything :P
Offs: Scat, waterplay, vore, etc.
Anything special about them: Zitka has never had sex before, or been anywhere near a large group of humans/humanoids. The school is her first time away from her parents. Zitka can turn into a small black-silver fox, a burst of ghostly blue flames surrounding her as she shifts. She can also manipulate shadows to a limited degree, though she is learning better control of this.
Weaknesses: Her nipples, ears, and tails are sensitive to the touch and she is very innocent, leading to being easy to take advantage of.
Position: Student
Favorite Position: She'll have to find out :P
Physical Description: Zitka is short for a human, standing only at 4'9 and weighing 98lbs. She has a pair of black fox ears on her head and two black fox tails sticking out just above her butt, both with silver tips. She has fair skin and silver eyes, with two small A-cup breasts and long nipples standing proudly out from her chest. While Zitka doesn't understand why humans feel the need to cover their bodies (don't they have fur?), she wears a black blouse and knee length skirt when needed, forgoing the use of undergarments.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

SneakyGuy

Ok, this is what I came with:

Pavel
Name: Pavel Stih
Sexuality: No need to lessen your chances; Bi. Less picky when it comes to girls though.
Ons: Sex, in various forms, not necessary with only one partner (however, no luck in getting into a threesome so far). Different toys, costumes etc. anything that can be used to make things more "fun". Handcuffs, rope and gags fall in the toys category for Pavel, as he is yet to discover the more serious side of BDSM. He is one of the people that will try almost everything once and enjoys a certain thrill.
Offs: Things that are not fun. Lots of pain, stuff that most people consider gross, things that can seriously harm someone...
Appearance: Pavel enjoys a bit of attention towards him and thus often dresses to gather some looks. He has no specific style, but favours things that are easy to wash, don't require ironing and can be worn even if a bit torn. He usually carries a lot of different accessories for no apparent reason and is prone to losing them. Or replacing them with something that he just found and that doesn't seem to have an owner.
Anything special about them:  No, as much as he wants.
Weaknesses: Maturity level - zero. He is definitely not an adult and while he can recognize what will cause damage and what - not, taking responsibilities isn't his most outstanding feature. Also, the fact that he is just a regular human is pissing him off, a lot. He'll go to great lengths if he can somehow become something extraordinary, or gain something special. Be it trinket that shoots stuff, magic skills, or just odd coloured eyes.
Favorite Position: Something he hadn't tried or hadn't done a lot.
O&O

Sethala

Hm, I think I've got the time to hop in on this one.

Not sure if I want to make a more submissive girl, or go with someone dominant this time, though...

ShanaTheIV

Actually, I don't know if I'll be able to play right away. There's another group rp that I'm already getting into that's similar to this one and I don't wanna overload myself. 

Chaeronea

Adding my character profile copied from the old thread -

Name: Russell Davis
Sexuality: heterosexual
Turn Ons: foreplay, sexy clothing, oral sex (giving and receiving), curvy women and girls, long silky hair, flirting and talking dirty, light bondage, vaginal and anal intercourse.
** Wings, tails, pointed ears
Turn Offs: bathroom stuff, death/mutilation, gore, vore
** Slime girls

** applies once he becomes aware of the existence of monster girls

Appearance: Russell has regular and handsome features, a ready grin and a lean build. His eyes are a deep shade of blue and sparkle with mirth when he is amused, but turn as pale and hard as blued steel when he is angry.

Anything Special: Russell is practiced in unarmed combat and outdoors survival (his father was a US Marine, and Russell was a military brat looking to follow in his dad's footsteps). He's also a bit of a motorcycle nut and has some experience as a mechanic.
Weaknesses: Russell has a weakness for attractive women and girls, but blatant attempts by them to manipulate him just get him irritated. He's also a sucker for teenagers and kids giving him the dreaded puppy-dog eyes while asking him for help. He's also prone to jumping into situations to help out his friends before thinking things through. Finally, until he came to this school, he had no idea that monsters even existed so he has little knowledge about them, which can put him at a disadvantage.
Favourite Position:   Missionary, girl on top, 69, standing

Kimera

Willing to give this one another try.

Work in progress:

Name: Sessuria
Race: Tentacle monster / Goo-girl
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons: Most anything
Offs:  -
Anything special about them:
Weaknesses:
Favorite Position: Bondage, being the one in control
Physical Description:

Iblis121

Just wanted to warn everyone, I just moved so the fact that I'm on the internet right now is nothing short of a miracle. That said, until my own internet is back on my I posting will be sporadic at best.

ShadowFox89

Once I get a few more (2-3) characters, I'll post the OOC and IC thread. Instead of starting off with the dorm rooms open (because that usually leads to everyone going off and fucking instead of actually posting, zing!) we'll start off with the opening speech and such.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

wolventears

I would love to bring Anya back, if you still have room.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

Name: Tsume Shiryukai
Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ons: Large Breasts, Sense of Humor, Strong personality
Offs:  Yaoi, being treated like a slave/lower lifeform
Anything special about them: Is a Ninja nut.
Weaknesses: ---
Favorite Position: None
Physical Description:  See Pic

This good enough?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Major Major

Iblis121

Figured I'd repost my profile since others have done it and I wanna be part of the cool kids x3

Slightly edited.

Tyson Riggs

Name: Tyson Riggs

Sexuality: Heterosexual but open. A switch, usually dominant, but doesn't mind being the sub if someone wants to take control.

Ons: Foreplay, bondage, suggestive and/or sexual attire, shy subs, doms, large breasts, giving anal, giving/receiving oral, mutual
masturbation, blood (provided it doesn't end in death), having a "pet", being a "pet", minor pain (biting, scratching, shallow cuts), seduction, Dirty Talking, being introduced to new things...

Offs: Toilet play (Scat, waterworks), receiving anal/pegging, Vore, death, mutilation/castration.

Anything special about them: Tyson is double jointed, making him incredibly flexible, and has sectoral Heterochromia Iridis (two different colored eyes). He also has an erratic circadian rhythm, meaning he sleeps, wakes and grows more or less energetic at strange times of the day. 

Weaknesses: Being the center of attention, women (especially busty women and weregirls), alcohol, good music

Favorite Position: Woman-on-top (and variations), Doggy Style, 69

ShadowFox89

2 more sheets and I'll open an OOC, character database, and entrance thread.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

Major Major

ShadowFox89

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]

[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Anything special about them:[/b]   

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Position:[/b]

[b]Favorite Position:[/b]
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Major Major

Thanks. Now, let's see.

Name: Nathan Walden

Appearence: A heavy-set fair-skinned teenager with hazel eyes and shaggy, wavy dark-blonde/dull brown hair. Tends to have some scraggly facial hair and a faint moustache, due to a tendency not to shave for long periods. Usually wears some sort of hat to cover his head.

Sexuality: Straight, but can be bi-curious. Is also very much a virgin.

Ons: Pretty much anything, but in particular, he favours kind, sweet-natured women, esp. if they have big breasts.

Offs: Scat, vore, gore, ws, tort, all that sort of thing

Anything special about them: A bit of a gun nut and a self-styled game hunter.

Weaknesses: Legally blind, so has to wear thick glasses; this, alongside his heavy build, gives him self-esteem issues and makes him very shy.

Favorite Position: Is willing to try anything at least once.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Major Major

ShadowFox89

Could use a physical description or a picture, but other than that looks good.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Major Major

Sethala

Hm, I'm still trying to decide what kind of character I want.  I think maybe a slightly-shy succubus, who has a "lust aura" that she can't really control; it triggers when she gets stressed out, getting stronger the more stressed she is, although she's not affected by it.

DylanTheVillain

Hmm, I find great interest in this now. IF I can I'd be willing to throw my hat in the ring. How many people are already signed on? ALso, is this still open?
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)