Madam Arache's School of (monster) Girls (reboot)

Started by ShadowFox89, October 03, 2012, 06:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

For two thousand years, Madam Arachne's School has been the largest academy in Europe that no one has heard about. Nestled somewhere in Eastern Europe, Arachne's is host to the daughters of the monsters of the world, from werewolves and vampires to half-angels and demon spawn. Warded by powerful spells, it has kept itself safe from sight and attacks.

But now, Arachne's has for the first time opened it's doors to mortals. Not just mortals, but mortal boys. May god help them.

With that poor pitch over with, this is a reboot of Madam Arachne's School that died out. I'm looking to get this going again, but will not be accepting teacher players unless you can convince me that you'll post at a reasonable rate. For now, this is an interest check and character discussion.

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

Interested in playing a mortal guy. Have to say, moving it to Europe is a good idea, since it fits better with the whole mythic monsters theme, in my opinion.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

ShadowFox89

I would like to state that the goal is a 1:2 male-female ratio.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

Probably gonna stick to the character I made in the last game. With some refining.

WendySlaveGirl

I will be bringing Sashira back. If I can find the old threads I'll copy her over.

ShanaTheIV

I'm actually going to create a new character to replacing Tina. I've had trouble playing as her in the mid game and I felt she was poorly developed. It's also hard for me to play has an unlikable character. At least without allies of her own. I don't think I can make a good bully.  :P

Iblis121

Just wanted to let everyone know, I have a copy of every single profile from the prior game. So if anybody want's their old profile back, lemme know!

ShadowFox89

I can link to the old profile thread if need be.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

WendySlaveGirl

I want Sashira's profile back. I enjoyed her and she seemed to be liked by other players.

ShadowFox89

I'll still be playing Zitka, even while running this :P

Yay for the cute kitsune! And maybe someone else will get to her before Iblis's character.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

I'll make a whole new character. Last one was a bit too random for my tastes. Just need something like a character template and I'll be on it asap.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Chaeronea

Any objections to me bringing Russell back to this new game? I had fun playing him as the guy who doesn't know anything about the supernatural in a sdchool full of monsters, but if that vibe won't work with this new game or people didn't like the character please let me know so I can come up with a new one. And I would like to play in this new game.

WendySlaveGirl

Quote from: Chaeronea on October 04, 2012, 06:05:21 AM
Any objections to me bringing Russell back to this new game? I had fun playing him as the guy who doesn't know anything about the supernatural in a sdchool full of monsters, but if that vibe won't work with this new game or people didn't like the character please let me know so I can come up with a new one. And I would like to play in this new game.

Sashira would love to see her old room mate again!

TwilightGemini

I didn't spend as much time as I wanted to with Tasogare, so I'll likely bring her back here.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

ShanaTheIV

I'm leaning towards using this character instead. I'm thinking of taking a more... affectionate approach. ^^

ShadowFox89

Shana, I suggest going to tinypic and using that to host your image links. Otherwise you get 403 forbidden.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShanaTheIV

Did any of those even work? I kept forgetting about Gel links not working half the time.

ShadowFox89

Nope, none worked.

Use Tinypic, that always works.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShanaTheIV

I've fixed the first link now. I'll show the rest later.

WendySlaveGirl

SneakyGuy

This actually sounds like a good light-hearted fun! Any room or a guy?
O&O

WendySlaveGirl

Oh! My beloved Sashira is here!

Sashira, played by Wendy Slave Girl

Name: Sashira
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons: Oral, anal, vaginal sex. Bondage. Submission (see below). Risky sex (public, potential impregnation, etc), Non-consensual sex, rough sex, domination(see below)
Offs: Pain/torture.
Appearance: Red is her predominant color. Due to her mixed heritage of having a werewolf mother and an incubus father she combines traits of both species.
Anything special about them:  She can fly and climb walls easily. She is strong and a good fighter.
Weaknesses: From her werewolf mother she inherited the loyalty and pack mentality. One way this manifests itself is that if the one she tries to have sex with  beats her in a fair fight that person is her Master or Mistress from that day forward. However, if she wins she views them as her pet to do with as she pleases.
Position: Student
Favorite Position: (Yes they are different...) It depends on if she wins in a fight. If she is dominant, she likes to be on top and in control. If she loses a fight then she loves the more subservient positions.

ShadowFox89

And yes, I'll be having npc monster girls. Teachers will also be NPCs because they usually don't appear enough to matter.
Call me Shadow
My A/A