Family Ties (Closed)

Started by nailcrosser, October 01, 2012, 05:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailcrosser

Hello, setting up an incest game with Lady Temptress. Plot is as follows:

The Beckett family is pretty typical, middle class in the suburbs. There are 4 children, possibly more if there is enough interest. Lady Temptress and I will play the role of the first brother and sister pairing. We are caught by one of the siblings and both parents, who take us aside and instead of being revolted, they are supportive. The parents become private teachers, and the whole family is eventually sexually intertwined. There is room for bondage, non-con, cousins, and nosy neighbors. There will be conflict, like favoritism within the family and the possibility of being discovered when the characters can't keep their desires within the household. I'd like the roleplay to be fluid and open to change. My character is 18, Lady Temptress's will be 17. The other siblings can be older or younger.

Roles:

Father: Prince Truhan
Mother: Foxy Oni
Brother 1: nailcrosser
Brother 2: Gekido
Sister 1: Lady Temptress
Sister 2: Arabeth Amkir
Cousins, possible older siblings, and neighbor roles are open.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'll elaborate more if necessary.

Character sheet:

Appearance: (image preferred, though just a description is suitable)
Name:
Ons/offs:

The Becketts:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player: Prince Truhan
Name: Raphael Becket
Personality: Raphael is commanding and has a very strong dominating presence, he holds his family above everything, and there is nothing that he wishes more than for his kids to reach their full potential and be happy. He is very comfortable punishing his offspring if the need comes.
Ons: Being in charge, spending time with his family.
Offs: lack of control

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player: Gekido
Name: Richard
Personality: He is a very lay back kinda guy, he is the kind of guy that would defend anybody of his family any day of the week. He loves to work out, he always has been a guy who took pride about the way he looked. He is your typical jock but at the same time he is a very good guy to everybody, from the nerd to the fellow jock he is the guy who would simply treat everybody as equals. He takes self defense classes which he takes very seriously.
Ons/offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php

Gekido

Interested in the brother, this is more of a incest rp right?

nailcrosser

Yep. The spot is yours. PM me your character when you get the chance.

Gekido

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

AribethAmkiir

Interested in a sister position.  I know it says the siblings could be older or younger, but I'm wondering if there is a preference?

Lady Temptress

Hello Aribeth. My character the 1st sister is 17,  I suppose you can be older if its alright with nail. Clear it with him please & thank you for wishing to join. Yah!
Lady Dreamer

DreamlandDenizen

I'm interested. I could be the father or a cousin. I'm not that into m x m so if anyone had that in mind with the father I could just go with cousin.

Lady Temptress

Hello Dreamland. You can be the father. The father would have his way with the girls only. But clear it with nailcrossed. He is the owner of the idea. :P
Lady Dreamer

nailcrosser

Excellent, main roles are filled. I added the character sheet and will start up an OOC and IC thread once everyone mails me their characters.

Aribeth- no preference for age really, just have her be under 24.

BlackestKnight

I might be interested in playing either a neighbor boy or friend of the family, would that be fine?

nailcrosser

Yeah, just state your relation to the family in the character description.

Lady Temptress

I'll have my character posted when I get home tonight.
Lady Dreamer

DreamlandDenizen

I think I'm going to pull out of this one. Sorry about that guys, something else came up.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

nailcrosser

Lady Temptress

Hey nailcrossed. Aribeth wants to be the older sis & sure I'll be the younger sis. I think thats what she said. I forget lol what age shall mine be then?
Lady Dreamer

nailcrosser

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Prince Truhan

Lady Temptress

Awesome Prince Truhan! We'd love to have you as our father. I'm sure nailcrossed will approve. I'll have my character sheet up today. Melanie will be the youngest sibling age17.
Lady Dreamer

KennethNoisewater

Lady Temptress

Hello Kenneth and yes there are! Join us. Just pm nailcrosser, he owns the thread, I'm the assistant lol I will also be the youngest sister.
Lady Dreamer

nailcrosser

Quote from: Lady Temptress on October 03, 2012, 01:37:48 PM
Works for me. Which brother will mine be set up with?

Initially I was thinking it would be me, but it really doesn't matter. Your choice.

Lady Temptress

Thats fine nailcross my sib can be with yours. Thats what I thought too. Lol
Lady Dreamer