Make a Wish (Females Welcome)

Started by ManyMindsManyVoices, October 01, 2012, 12:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ManyMindsManyVoices

XD "I'm thinking we haven't lost any solid interest yet. Zhu and Pyrk are likely still with us, and I'm working on more recruitment. I have seen Sharon and Kdyami about, and Starcry's still working on stuff and feeling a little under the weather, but she's not gone so far."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

Zhu Que

Hugs persephone. "It is okay, I'm patient, just antsy cause this should be fun. ^_^

Yeah, I'm still here, and not sure about Pyrk but he should be..."

Ember Star

How often will I be expected to post? I'm trying to figure if I can keep up with a fast moving RP now that I'm actually online daily, just not RP'ing daily yet.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Zhu Que

"It will most likely be dependent on the group of players. Like who is in the scene with you. I know Ryuka and I post as often as the situation allows, but I make it a priority to post at least once or twice a day to any game I'm in, depending on my partner or partners. As long as you post as often as the scene allows (like if you are with two people in a scene, you can only post as much as the situation allows since you have to wait for their responses), you should be good." ^_^

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Group games tend to move a bit more quickly than solos (or a lot more quickly, depending on how long your solos take), but it does depend on the scene and your partners."

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Players have been shuffling around a lot, but things seem to be looking pretty good. Starting to fill up all the desired character roles, and once all that's settled, we should be able to get going. Recruitment will remain open after that, in case someone wants to join in."

EDIT: "Heard from Aribeth, working with Scribbles and SanguinePuppet, waiting for Starcry feel better and return."

Ember Star

Yeah I know. I've done a lot more group games than solos over the years.

I'm still debating this one. I've got a lot of real life stuff coming up and the NaNoWriMo starting in November.

Is the catgirl and/or witch's familiar still taken?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Yeah, so far as I can tell persephone's still with us."

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Alright, so our nurse is having some real life troubles, and currently can't get into the game. However, given the Caretaker role is very important to KC's life, we'll need someone to play it before the game starts. So, we're recruiting this character as a major position."

"Here's the basic details: KC's caretaker lives with him in his two-bedroom apartment. She would have enough basic training to take care of his blood transfusions and make sure he eats well and stays healthy. I want to avoid witch/wizard and angel/demon types (we have plenty of those), and the player of the caretaker should be able to keep up with at least a post a day (and can hopefully set aside time over the next few days to figure out the character)."