[EX] Rosanam Sanitarium (Need Male patients/Doctors of any gender)

Started by That Girl Analise, September 30, 2012, 08:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Girl Analise

(Disclaimer) This is a slave training RP with extreme methods for those who want to continue reading this. If you were previously accepted and wish to keep the same character, please message Swordsman18 or myself for approval.

Rosanam Sanitarium strives to rehabilitate the mentally ill. Our institution is currently in search of people to fill our empty halls due to recent renovations that ran long. Our facility is clean, well-stocked and staffed with highly-qualified medical professionals to best serve our patient's needs.

To apply to be a part of our family, please provide the following information:

Name:
Appearance (real pictures only. Also add any other descriptions of your character you would like):
Specialty:
Sexuality:
Ons: (for your character as well as for you)
Offs:
Personality:
Biography:
Medical history or resume for character:
Write a post regarding how your character joined Rosanam:

To become a patient here at Rosanam:

Name:
Appearance (real pictures only. Also add any other descriptions of your character you would like):
Very detailed ons and offs since as a patient things can get quite extreme in an insane asylum:
Possible actions or things that make your character either calm down or get really excited:
Personality(s):
Diagnosis:
Biography:
Medical history that led to admittance
Write your post of how you were admitted to Rosanam:

At current our family includes these members at current:

Doctors:
Director Dr. Alexander Radovich (Swordsman18)
Dr. Dominick Jacobson (Ana)

Patients:
Anabelle Jacobson (Ana) Patient #10
Max (Ryven) Patient #1
Caroline (stargirl) Patient #2
Elizabeth (AndyZ) Patient #3

In our lovely facility we have special programs that have short rehabilitation times for characters that are not long term (One Shots). Also there are patients present in our facility who came here as mere visitors but after close observation by our talented staff have been deemed insane and been moved into our lovely halls for a stay.

By the way, a patient does not necessarily have to be insane. He or she can just be a regular person that was "admitted" to the facility due to observation of the staff.

Thread Listings:
Links to Come
OOC
Main thread
Accepted Profiles

Kdyami

I'm tentatively interested.  Can you give a little more info about the institution; what types of training and why do they do it, things like that would be most helpful.  Thanks.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Ryven

*Looks this over with appeal*  I will let you know soon, but I might join again. >:)

stargirl

Hi, I would like to join. Any more details of character description would be nice to help me build up my character details.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Kdyami on October 01, 2012, 02:15:57 AM
I'm tentatively interested.  Can you give a little more info about the institution; what types of training and why do they do it, things like that would be most helpful.  Thanks.

The doctors give custom training to each patient, stabilizing them and readying them to be owned by someone else. The exact details would really depend on both the patient and the doctor.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: stargirl on October 01, 2012, 07:24:48 AM
Hi, I would like to join. Any more details of character description would be nice to help me build up my character details.

I do apologize, I'm not sure what you're requesting?

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Ryven on October 01, 2012, 04:32:15 AM
*Looks this over with appeal*  I will let you know soon, but I might join again. >:)

I'd love to have you back!

Kdyami

Alright cool I'll try and work out a character and see where it gets me.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Kdyami on October 01, 2012, 01:21:32 PM
Alright cool I'll try and work out a character and see where it gets me.

Looking forward to seeing your app!

Ryven

Would it be possible to use the same character and idea as before?  I really liked that though it will depend on if you have a male doctor to play M/M scenes with him :P

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Ryven on October 01, 2012, 03:06:18 PM
Would it be possible to use the same character and idea as before?  I really liked that though it will depend on if you have a male doctor to play M/M scenes with him :P

Dominick might, depending on character interaction,  but yes you can!You can keep the same character and not fill out anything new... But I do ask if you plan t change him please post the changes here. I'm sure any change you make will be fine, if any!

Ryven

You wouldn't happen to have the previous game in a bookmark or link, would you?

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Ryven

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Ryven on October 01, 2012, 03:47:09 PM
Wewt!  Looks perfect!  I don't want to change a thing.

Alright, since it had been accepted in the past, please move it to the accepted profiles thread!

AndyZ

Trying to think on something good and inspired.  No luck yet.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Ryven

That Girl Analise

Quote from: AndyZ on October 01, 2012, 04:45:38 PM
Trying to think on something good and inspired.  No luck yet.

well, good luck!

Kdyami

I'm going to bow out of this one.  Good luck to all.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Kdyami on October 01, 2012, 09:33:09 PM
I'm going to bow out of this one.  Good luck to all.

Sad to hear it, but good luck with your games!

stargirl

Hi. I will join this game. Just thinking about a good character.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: stargirl on October 01, 2012, 09:49:10 PM
Hi. I will join this game. Just thinking about a good character.

I can't wait to see it!

stargirl

Name: Caroline Wilkinson

Very detailed ons and offs since as a patient things can get quite extreme in an insane asylum:
Ons: Humiliation, Male and Female interactions, Slut training, Bondage, Any thing else.
OFFs: Mutilations, Toilet play, Dead things.
Possible actions or things that make your character either calm down or get really excited: Wearing a collar and being told what to do with a commanding voice.
Sexuality: The doctors will have to find that or impose on her (anything accepted)
Personality(s): She is a kind and innocent girl at the time she arrives, but she is also very scared.
Diagnosis: Delusional and Paranoid
Biography: Caroline have been living with her father that was a very rich business man. About 6 months ago, her father died and she was alone with her step-mother that she never trusted. She was sure the bitch was just after her father money. The girl even suspected her step-mother could be behind her father death.
Medical history that led to admittance: Caroline's step-mother have subscribed the girl to the institution as she was very concerned with the girl well being. She also paid twice the normal for admittance just to be sure the poor girl will be well cared.
It was said that Caroline have become aggressive and paranoid and also delusional at times since the death of her father.
Her step-mother told the girls sometimes thinks she is a bitch and demands to be cared as one.
Write your post of how you were admitted to Rosanam:
The day she was sent there was very hard to remember. Caroline knew her step-mother had been acting strangely and that  she was planing something. The woman was a real bitch, but Caroline was so sure that now that she had turned 18 it would not be long until she could see herself free of that woman forever. It was a mistake. The woman was even more evil than she could have imagined. That same day, as she tried to get out of her room, Caroline would find two strong men at the door. They told her she was sick and they were there to protect her. It was a lie. She wasn't sick. Anyway it was useless to complain. As she tried to pass by them she was sedated and I all got dark.
The next thing she can remember is the Bitch step-mother smiling over her. The world was spinning. She was being dragged to a car but she was not sure were she was or where she was going. There was some people around, but it was all so dark and odd. She remembers someone asking questions, but it is so confusing now. All she could do was some meaningless sounds.

The girl step-mother drop the girl at the institution. She payed a lot of money to be sure the girl would be well cared. That would be a very hard day to remember.

That Girl Analise

I can't accept that for the following reasons:

We would like a larger, more detailed post of admittance; it's your sample post to prove competency in writing rather than a note in the file like the other portions.

Let me know when you've made the asked edits, thanks :)