Of Earth, Water, Fire and Air( NON-CON, still recruiting!!!)

Started by bubby, May 07, 2012, 12:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

:/ Well Sam hates both the Rebels and the Queen...so...joining with them isn't going to be easy...<_<>_>

bubby

Quote from: Wolfy on May 12, 2012, 01:32:33 PM
:/ Well Sam hates both the Rebels and the Queen...so...joining with them isn't going to be easy...<_<>_>

;D Which is fine! Makes for better story in my opinion. Just remember that the reason the Hero's are even there is to -eventually- come together to be the ones to destroy the Queen...

Wolfy

True...me thinks a certain air elemental may be able to win him over....<_<>_> *winks mischievously*

bubby

*Snerks*

We're still in need of Mentor's for Air and Water, but at this point I believe we can begin the game soon-ish. Possibly by Monday...

bubby

Ok gang, I'v made the character thread to start.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139933.0

Go ahead and put your chars here! I've decided to go with separate threads for each area, and I'll be making those here sometime this evening.

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

I know huh! Fun fun fun!!!

Go ahead and move your char sheet over to the char thread JDrew.

I need to make an OOC thread too...

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Wolfy

Demi

I'unno, Wolfy. Sam might be a bit too . . . Grounded for Chenoa. -cackles-
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Lady Lunarius

Teehee sent to you bubby lemme know when I can post it up if I can <3

She's added!!!
LaLu's Delicious treats!

bubby

WOO!

Ok kids, Imma take a break for a bit. Later tonight I'll work on making an OOC at least, narrow down the rules/regulations, prolly make the settings threads with pics and link it ALL in the OOC.

Then I'll post the OOC here!

Wolfy

Quote from: Demi on May 12, 2012, 06:40:15 PM
I'unno, Wolfy. Sam might be a bit too . . . Grounded for Chenoa. -cackles-

It's ok..he can bring her back to...earth?

*pinkie finger to mouth*

MUWAHAHAHAHA

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Wolfy on May 12, 2012, 07:07:19 PM
It's ok..he can bring her back to...earth?

*pinkie finger to mouth*

MUWAHAHAHAHA

Well certainly the rock that can swim can do such a task.
*Prods*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Wolfy

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on May 12, 2012, 07:08:44 PM
Well certainly the rock that can swim can do such a task.
*Prods*

...:P Well, I never said he wouldn't have a romance with his teacher as well...xD

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Wolfy on May 12, 2012, 07:39:13 PM
...:P Well, I never said he wouldn't have a romance with his teacher as well...xD

You mean the sweet innocent oracle. Come now, you just wanna make her blush.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

bubby

I just want to say that Peace NAILED IT!!!!...for the Queens right Hand... yummm

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: bubby on May 12, 2012, 07:50:00 PM
I just want to say that Peace NAILED IT!!!!...for the Queens right Hand... yummm

Nailed it or nailed her?? >.>  ;D
LaLu's Delicious treats!

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

and I give you the OOC with related links!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139956.0

I have not made the Queens Region yet...still looking for the perfect pic and it's thwarting me...

If you guys think there's anything  should add to the OOC let me know!

Demi

Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

bubby

*Packs a bag for Demi (with cookies for bribes), opens the door and gently ushers her out to go find people she knows/writes with who might be interested!*

Wolfy

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on May 12, 2012, 07:49:09 PM
You mean the sweet innocent oracle. Come now, you just wanna make her blush.

In all the right places.....<3

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Adonis

Name: Ariakis Schayea
Physical Description: Lookatdapicture.
Affiliation/Title: Fire / "Firebrand, Asshole, Bastard" - take your pick.

History: Born to a mother with no father in sight, Ariakis had quite a normal childhood, despite the lack of male influence. Not that he exactly needed it. As he grew, Ariakis quickly filled into the young man, and even later the man that he is now. To say that he was a handfull growing up was an understatement.

Prone to be one to instigate fights, and often participate in them, he quickly made a name for himself among the magistrate of the island town that he lived in. Without an authority figure, Ariakis had for the most part been raised without ever being told "no". Or at least he'd never had his mother angry enough at him to enforce the answer. While in school he'd been kicked out multiple times by the village instructors for snarky, rude comments, and the occasional practical joke that went too far.

Once he'd hit puberty, he was an absolute terror to any parents in the general vicinity that had fathered a daughter. However, while his flirtations and wandering hands were abound, rarely was it serious. The cocky young man had secretly decided that he was above everyone in his village, so it rarely went past groping and being handsy. Ariakis never did quite grow out of the "mine" stage that one often went through as a child.

Quite simply, if he wanted it; he would have it, and woe to any that stood in his way.

Once he turned eighteen, he'd come into his elemental affinity with ease. Tossing rocks into the lava flows from a safe distance, he'd felt the flames jetting up calling to him. Without realizing what he'd been doing, he pulled the stuff towards himself. Push came to shove, and his lack of control resulted in him walking back through town, head held high and acting as if nothing had happened. Despite the fact that he was bare assed, and whatever clothing he had left was pock-marked with burns the size of dinner plates. Oddly enough, he was completely unharmed.

Strengths: Much like his element, Ariakis is erratic. In combat, it's made him generally an enigma, and completely unpredictable. However, from this impulsiveness, he draws control. While he may be unskilled in forms of unarmed combat, Ariakis has made a small name for himself and his finesse with knives. His true prowess later will be his utter control and comfort with his element, preferring to use it openly to intimidate, and destroy a target before it ever gets close enough to become an issue.

Weaknesses: While his control with his home element is amazingly focused, Ariakis is well... a bit of a pyro. In passing, he may light a few things on fire here and there, simply to see how they burn. He may call it research, but his inner voice squeals whenever he gets the chance to cause of a bit of chaos by randomly torching a nearby tree. Personality-wise, he can be overbearing, and often this stems from him attempting to take things that aren't his. This includes claims on women, should he ever find one (or more) that he deems worthy.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive