Of Earth, Water, Fire and Air( NON-CON, still recruiting!!!)

Started by bubby, May 07, 2012, 12:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Love her!

If you scroll down a few posts you'll find the char thread and the OOC thread links. Bookmark! Introduce yourself in the OOC, and on the first page are all the related story links. Be sure and bookmark them all, because eventually something will be happening in all!

Thanks for joining and welcome to our game!

LimitlessNikkie

DigitLninja

any chance that an assassin turned rebel would be an acceptable character... he would still kill any target he was assigned to take down, but he would be leaving bit's of information around for anyone to discover, in hopes of helping to end the Queen's reign.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

bubby

Quote from: DigitLninja on June 18, 2012, 03:15:22 PM
any chance that an assassin turned rebel would be an acceptable character... he would still kill any target he was assigned to take down, but he would be leaving bit's of information around for anyone to discover, in hopes of helping to end the Queen's reign.

The way I have the game going, there are no permanent 'turncoats'. Especially from Hunter to Rebel. The Queen is too powerful and has been in Power too long to not have only the most loyal at her side.

Now... with that being said...if you are willing to have that sort of char found out and eventually smacked around and killed, you are more then welcome to make a char like that. I'm actually rather partial to disposable Hunters... >:)

DigitLninja

I might be willing to let my character die... However I want to make sure of something, even if this Assassin were to drop little pieces of paper with a piece of a map, or the name of a location of something important, just randomly drop them in the street every so often and be entirely loyal at all other times, that wouldn't be acceptable?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

bubby

Quote from: DigitLninja on June 18, 2012, 04:50:15 PM
I might be willing to let my character die... However I want to make sure of something, even if this Assassin were to drop little pieces of paper with a piece of a map, or the name of a location of something important, just randomly drop them in the street every so often and be entirely loyal at all other times, that wouldn't be acceptable?

No hun, sorry. I have a way I want the Hunters to be, and that is utterly loyal.

DigitLninja

alright, well I'm going to keep working on a character as there's nothing posted that I really want to be... I'll get back to you. ^^
Quotes to Live by:

Love And Submission

So I'm interested in playing a rebel blacksmith which leads to my question , how do you feel about Rebels having suits of armor? A rebellious black knight of sorts.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

bubby

Quote from: DigitLninja on June 19, 2012, 05:45:37 AM
alright, well I'm going to keep working on a character as there's nothing posted that I really want to be... I'll get back to you. ^^

Oky-dokey! Thanks for the interest!

Quote from: DTW on June 19, 2012, 06:17:37 AM
So I'm interested in playing a rebel blacksmith which leads to my question , how do you feel about Rebels having suits of armor? A rebellious black knight of sorts.

I don't have a problem with armor.

spooky

Hey hey this looks fun, and I'd love to make disposable rebels (hunters, messengers, counselors..etc.) . I use plural because I'm pretty sure they won't last long and if I want to continue playing I'd be making them a lot. 200 years in charge... probably has a knack for finding the stupid in people.

Can I join?
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

bubby

Quote from: spooky on June 20, 2012, 04:04:19 AM
Hey hey this looks fun, and I'd love to make disposable rebels (hunters, messengers, counselors..etc.) . I use plural because I'm pretty sure they won't last long and if I want to continue playing I'd be making them a lot. 200 years in charge... probably has a knack for finding the stupid in people.

Can I join?

Disposable is good in this game, if you don't mind making new chars all the time.

Be sure to read though the first post I made here about the game. If you're still interested after that, go ahead and make a char sheet and put it up here for approval!

spooky

Lady Lunarius

Name: Nouvie

Association: Wander/Rebel

History: The Plains of Tiskele were never a place for someone like Nouvie. She knew it, there was so much more out there to learn about, to see. Her dream, it would be lived out it would be reached. Ever since childhood she found herself tethered, allowed only to see what her father would have her see. Her mother, the cause for her daughters near imprisonment, was no where to be found. As curious as her mother, her father feared he'd lose the only thing the woman had given him if he allowed her to venture on her own.

Though not rich by any means, he held many sums that allowed for him to live just above his status, and thus allowed for him to hire guards to protect his assets. His daughter included. When Nouvie was sixteen her father allowed her to roam in some nearby fields, a guard in tow. The man was gentle, kind, and in Nouvie's impressionable mind; in love with her and she with him. Their talks grew long and her wants were his to know. Their romance grew, and their love began to grow more as they talked on leaving, running away. Most the idea's coming from Nouvie.

It was the night of her first kiss, her first feeling of a man's hand upon her body, her hips, her entire being. Somehow her father had found out about it, and shattered it before she was "ruined". Her fantasies and desires were all uprooted and torn away from her as she watched the life leave the eyes of the man who'd given her more than anyone. Her innocence shattered, Nouvie tried on multiple occasions to flee, to run and live her own life. However after the sixth attempt she found herself tethered to her bed by her ankle. Just enough chain to allow her a view from the window, to weep the freedom she was denied.

There were times where she could nearly talk the guards into freeing her but her father always found out about it. Suitors who watched her in her window would come but were turned away by her father. He could not lose the one person that reminded him of her mother. It was just a week after her 18th birthday that she awoke with a strange feeling rushing through her. As she moved to slip from beneath her covers she let out a soft squeal as her body brushed the cieling of her bedroom.

Her body immediately dropped to the floor, and footsteps could be heard. Unsure of what had happened she tried to go along with the worry that was flooding the household from the noise of her dropping to the floor.  Unsure of what it was, she begged her luck not to leave her as the men rushed in, her father behind them his eyes searching the room.

She wimpred and pleaded, her eyes wide with fear as she tugged at the chain on her ankle. She begged to be unchained, telling them of a man who'd been in her room, who'd leapt from the window, which she always kept open for the wind helped her to sleep in the night. Reluctant at first, her father ordered the men to search the grounds, leaving one with her. She begged and pleaded with her guard to release her chains, her tears thick as her lies. Finally the man succumbed and unchained her.

Just then a gust of air rushed, knocking him back. Her body felt lighter and the noise had attracted the attention of the guards outside who rushed inside. Looking around, Nouvie limped to the window, her ankle sore from the leather that had been wrapped around it, rubbing it raw. Grabbign a dress she jumped her prayers with whatever magic had awoken. In her mind it was a handsome prince of the air that had sought to free her. As her body fell to the earth, she begged for it to slow her and a gentle breeze seemed to blow her to the ground and onto her feet.

Pulling herself onto one of the guards horses she pushed the beast hard, letting it take her as far as possible, but the poor beast could not keep up with her pace she drove it out and died within a few days. It was then Nouvie realized she had no clue as to where she was, and the excitement seemed to well up inside her. Soon she started to wander, eating what little rations were in the horse saddle.

She tried to stay from the towns but there were days where she was too hungry to pick strange berries some of which often made her sick. In some of the towns she embraced the pity of the innkeepers, spinning tales about her parents deaths, and their lives. Though she did learn quickly freedom wasn't all it had been in her mind. Especially when the nights grew cold, and the wind seemed to be her only protection.

Strengths: Unusually quick on her feet, Nouvie can out run quite a few animals,  At times she's found herself able to float in the air, or deflect objects thrown at her with the help of whatever powers she can control but even then it seems to have a mind of its own, which frightens her to some degree.

Weaknesses: Often flighty, and a bit naive, Nouvie's sheltered personality often is easily seen. She tends to have a harsh temper, many times as sharp as the wind and nearly as dangerous. Due to her sheltered life she has no real understanding on just what her powers mean, nor does she realize the truth that they hold. The truth that while she's free of her father for now, she has no other means of defending herself as she was never raised to wield a weapon.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

spooky

Would you have an issue if my expendable characters didn't have an extremely in depth background and such? I won't mind writing them but it'd be a lot less work if I didn't expend too much on the dead.

spooky

Name: Xansus Bant
Physical Description: Xansus is a grim figure standing 6'3" at 210 lbs. He has a body of lean corded muscle and scared flesh. His face sports a single long slash from his left temple to his right cheek. His hair is shoulder length, black and wavy. He carries a long sword strapped across his back, the edge chipped from battle but keen as the day it was forged.His normal daily wear as one of the hunters is a common black traveling cloak over a black tunic and black pants. He keeps his hands gloved to hide the scars and his hood up hiding the his scared face and piercing green eyes.
Affiliation/Title:Queen/ Hunter and Assassin
History: Xansus was born beneath the shadow of the Queen's keep. His father and his father's father all served as guards, hunters and assassins for the sake of the Queen's peace. His mother died at his birth and his rearing was a brutal combination of training, drunken beatings and tales of the glory of the Queen... and her beauty and grace. From early on in his life he had grown to love the queen for no reason other then his father's love for the woman. In the eyes of those around him she was goddess and rightful ruler. That was all Xansus believed in, until he came of age and enlisted his blade to her cause.

In the years he served the Queen,he mindlessly slaughtered her enemies and destroyed those that even slightly question her law. Xansus had raided suspected villages in the night and burned the corpses of women children, of old and of the frail. As a hunter and a killer living in the shadow of his queen Xansus covered his soul in blood, guilt and innocents a thought left to the Queen and her alone. Though, after a time Xansus felt a slight tremble in his heart for the life a budding young girl of 19. His hand stayed and he killed his brothers at arms for her protection as well as his own. His report was that he met with suprising resistance and the greenhorns he had set out with fell in battle, a common tale. Now Xansus attempts merely to keep his disloyalty silenced and his blood cold in the presence of his fellows.
Strengths:Level headed, skilled in stealth, assassination, and swordplay as well as relatively intelligent.
Weaknesses:Has a hard time controlling his demeanor in the presence of what he considers unjustified killing, is slowly starting to doubt his queen, and his purpose in her service.

bubby

Spooky, he works just fine. Scroll down a bit to reply #167, you'll find the char thread link, and put him there!

Welcome to the game!

On that same post is the OOC thread link. Introduce yourself there, then go to the first post of that thread, where you'll find all the game thread links. Bookmark them all, because you'll need to keep up with what's going on in all spots.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

JS Rogers

Would you be willing to have a telekinetic warlock who works for the Queen, in the game?
LIST OF CHARACTERS;
Name:
Description:

Starlequin

Sorry mate, but it looks like you found the old recruiting thread. The game has since been rebooted and the new recruiting thread can be viewed here. Our beyond-words awesome GM may or may not be accepting new players, but you're totally welcome to check it out.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.