A new world order (Dom M for Sub F)

Started by MasterM, April 17, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterM

First of all I want to say i am not a native speaker, so don't expect the best grammar and prepare for some spelling mistakes.
I will only play male characters, I don't care if you are male, female or whatever as long as you play a female character.

I have a general idea about a new world order. It could be somewhere in the near future or fare away from now with advanced technology.
The general idea of this new society is, that  men are in full charge now (again) and females have to submit to them in any way. So we have a clear power relationship going throw all the possible role-plays.

What I have in mind is, that after some political changes there was a wall build up around Europe and America, after the changes not only in the political ideology but also in the society, the now work together hand in hand.
Females now are more seen and treated as objects and status symbols than as human beings. There value deepens highly on there looks, age and appearance. Females are legally traded and sold as soon as they turn 16. Before that time they are often getting a basic training about everything the new society thinks is now important for them.

Story Ideas

Training School 16+
We will play around one of the many training facilities they now are quit common around the country. The girls are send there by there parents to raise there value, brought in by the government, or just by some traders who try to max there profit. Those kinds of schools are generally very strict and hard. The teachers are often a lot older and perverts. The girls there will definitely have a hard time there but learn how to be a good wife.

Refugees

Female refugees at the border trying to get inside to get somehow a better living even if they know what they will expect there. They are seen as the lowest kind of females and are often only raped and humiliated in the camps. But some are still hopping for a better life inside even if thy know they will be seen as sex slaves.

I will add some more ideas from time to time and add more details to the general world.
If you are interested fell free to message me and we can make up the the details and build this wold according to our expectations.