Star Trek: Beyond - Interest/Recruiting

Started by Ember Star, December 09, 2013, 01:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

"Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Artemis. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before."

This is a reboot of the very first group I ever made. A alternate universe Star Trek game with nearly the full range of the Star Trek universe at our disposal. I don't aim it to be perfect, just fun. So, if you are interested in venturing where no one has gone before, I encourage you to read on.

For more information than can be found here, check out the Star Trek Beyond wiki page

OOC Rules:
  • 2-3 paragraphs are expected per IC post, more is okay. Less is tolerated once in a while but not constantly.
  • Post once a week, minimum. Let the GM and/or the players involved in your scene know if you can't do this due to RL reasons.
  • Use headers on every post, and use them properly
  • If you have an issue, take it to PM with the person you have a problem with, or with the GM. Don't take it further in the OOC thread.
  • If you drop out of the game, I (Ember Star) as GM, reserve the right to NPC out of the crew or kill off your character so the position may be filled by a different player.

Character Creation Rules:
  • Only species that exist in the Trekverse are allowed
  • Histories must be at least two paragraphs long and include any information that Starfleet would have on their flies
  • Real and real photoshoped pictures are greatly preferred. I'll only allow art if you feel there's nothing else and it looks realistic
  • Must have a exactly 150x200 headshot (I can resize and provide this for you)
  • You can use characters which appeared on the show for your characters_. But you cannot use main characters for models (I.E. You can use Klingon Guard, but you cannot use Worf)
  • Charcters must be PM'd to me for approval
  • Try and keep your character somewhat realistic to their species. I don't mind a little flip around on cannon species personalities, just don't go overboard.

Character Sheet

Basics
    Full Name: Your character's name

Species: Only species from Trek allowed

Starfleet Rank: Ensign, ect

Crew Position: Security Officer, ect

Uniform Color: color meanings are listed in the information notes on the wiki

Appearance

Height: Character's height

Build: Character's body build

Hair Color: Character's color

Eye Color: Character's eye color

Other: Any distinguishing looks, marks, scars, tattoos, extra pictures, ect

Bio

Personality: At least 1-2 good paragraphs

History: At least 2-3 good paragraphs

Other

Player: Your user name

Orientation: Your character's sexual orientation

Ons and Offs: Character specific or a link to your own

Other Notes: Anything about your character that isn't covered in the above

Notes to GM: For my eyes only, any special notes, questions, ect, that you want me to know.

[u][b]Basics[/b][/u]
    [float=right][img padding=5]image link here[/img][/float] 
    [b]Full Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Starfleet Rank:[/b]

[b]Crew Position:[/b]

[b]Uniform Color:[/b]

[b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Build:[/b]

[b]Hair Color:[/b]

[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

[b][u]Bio[/u][/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]

[b]Player:[/b]

[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]

[b]Other Notes:[/b]

[b]Notes to GM:[/b]
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

AndyZ

Going to be keeping an eye on this.  Any of the series that you want us to keep away from?  I know a lot of people hate Voyager and Enterprise.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Ember Star

Quote from: AndyZ on December 09, 2013, 09:03:45 PM
Going to be keeping an eye on this.  Any of the series that you want us to keep away from?  I know a lot of people hate Voyager and Enterprise.
They're actually towards the top of my favorites. Though I love them all. So, no. It's pretty much completely non cannon and AU so there's actually not much worry there. References can be made towards certain aspects of cannon. But I've always run it in kinda a separate universe with minimum cannon story influence so that it became something of its own.b

MaiMizzu

I think I could get into this too. Maybe in a First Officer's role if possible. I know most about TNG, and a little about Voyager. And I know a bit about the other series.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Ember Star

Quote from: MaiMizzu on December 09, 2013, 09:26:13 PM
I think I could get into this too. Maybe in a First Officer's role if possible. I know most about TNG, and a little about Voyager. And I know a bit about the other series.
First Officer is already claimed. Though if you read the wiki it'll have the roles that are taken and the ones that are available/needed.

AndyZ

The idea I had is sort of an improvement on the holograms to create an Autonomous Security Hologram, which would require holographic emitters over most of the ship and maybe mobile emitters that also work as a combadge.  Given how many redshirts die on a regular basis on a starship, though, it's a perfectly logical kind of technology to work on.  It's much easier to repair a damaged emitter/combadge than repair a dead body.

If that all seems okay to you, I'll see about throwing together a character in a day or two.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ember Star

While I like the idea. I have a couple of reservations about it. For one, harming or killing him would be next to impossible, which is a bit OP, IMO. Not only that, but even with projectors all over the ship and portable ones, his range would still be somewhat limited for the role. I'm not against having a hologram, I had one in another version of the group that was essentially part of the ship. I'm just unsure of the concept with the position. If you can convince me, I might allow it. But no promises I'll be convinced.

AndyZ

Fair enough ^_^ I'll keep the hologram plan but think on another position.  Maybe Engineering...

Ember Star

Quote from: AndyZ on December 10, 2013, 02:02:14 AM
Fair enough ^_^ I'll keep the hologram plan but think on another position.  Maybe Engineering...
That would fit well, I think :)

ElvenKitten

Ember Star

Cynadea

Commander Alanah Rei, the head botanist, is done and waiting for GM review. If one of you is interested in some shared history in the academy or on board of the ship, give me a poke.

The app is here

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Chrystal

I suppose I should put in an appearance here to say that Lieutenant Imira Loni, Chief Medic, is reporting for duty. She will answer to "Bones", but only if said good naturedly.

Honestly, I can't believe I'm doing this....

Actually, it should be good fun. And I suppose I ought to say I'm trilled to be part of it...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RubySlippers

I was thinking about playing an unjoined Trill, they should be known to the Federation by now, who is maybe either a Federation Intelligence Operative (specialty in threat assessment and analysis, trained of course in covert areas as well) OR Chief Science Officer (Doctorate in Interdisciplinary Sciences) but wanted to see if either would fit.

Ember Star

I see no reason why not. After all, given Trill society and the Trill to symbiont ratio, there would logically be many more Trills than symbionts.

As for the positions, either one would be welcomed

ElvenKitten

Would a species that hasn't appeared on screen but only in books and games be OK?

RubySlippers

I'm going to go with a senior enlisted rank, enlisted in the Marines and transferred over to Intelligence later in her career likely Master CPO. Basically the James Bond path military to intelligence (attending various training programs).

Basic Path for Education -

1. Starfleet Marine Boot/Rifleman General Training/Combat Engineer [2 Years]

2. NCO Leadership & Tactics [6 Months]

3. Special Operations - Marine Pilot [1 Year]

4. Intelligence Operations/Analysis [2 Years]

5. Field Operations/Starfleet [1 Year]

Should make her he quiet lady in the corner that if you want to screw with she CAN hurt you but most of her work is likely under an officer but is skill heavy not academic focused. But I always liked Chief O'Brian he was just steady.

Ember Star

Quote from: ElvenKitten on December 10, 2013, 06:57:52 PM
Would a species that hasn't appeared on screen but only in books and games be OK?
If you can find a viable play by that isn't too cartoonish (a good cosplay would be good), yes.
Quote from: RubySlippers on December 10, 2013, 07:19:16 PM
I'm going to go with a senior enlisted rank, enlisted in the Marines and transferred over to Intelligence later in her career likely Master CPO. Basically the James Bond path military to intelligence (attending various training programs).

Basic Path for Education -

1. Starfleet Marine Boot/Rifleman General Training/Combat Engineer [2 Years]

2. NCO Leadership & Tactics [6 Months]

3. Special Operations - Marine Pilot [1 Year]

4. Intelligence Operations/Analysis [2 Years]

5. Field Operations/Starfleet [1 Year]

Should make her he quiet lady in the corner that if you want to screw with she CAN hurt you but most of her work is likely under an officer but is skill heavy not academic focused. But I always liked Chief O'Brian he was just steady.

That sounds reasonable :)

RubySlippers

A pic is going to be a challenge for me. I'll find something.

Ember Star

If anybody runs into trouble with that I provided links to two girls who do Photoshop requests on E (they could easily do trill spots or something), and one who takes requests for characters and makes lists of models for said characters. Both are amazing resources which I have used several times. The links are in the wiki page.

AndyZ

I can personally vouch for both of those girls as unmitigated geniuses of Photoshop.

Baalborn87

I would like to express interest in the Chief Security officer if I may

Ember Star

Chrystal

Quote from: RubySlippers on December 10, 2013, 06:03:53 PM
I was thinking about playing an unjoined Trill, they should be known to the Federation by now, who is maybe either a Federation Intelligence Operative (specialty in threat assessment and analysis, trained of course in covert areas as well) OR Chief Science Officer (Doctorate in Interdisciplinary Sciences) but wanted to see if either would fit.

Question: What would the relationship be like between a joined Trill and an unjoined Trill? I would imagine that there would be some envy on the part of Ruby's character towards mine? And would my character regard hers in some way as inferior?

I must admit to not being enough of a trekie to know this.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RubySlippers

Quote from: Chrystal on December 11, 2013, 04:06:03 PM
Question: What would the relationship be like between a joined Trill and an unjoined Trill? I would imagine that there would be some envy on the part of Ruby's character towards mine? And would my character regard hers in some way as inferior?

I must admit to not being enough of a trekie to know this.

Why would she be jealous?

Ember Star

Quote from: RubySlippers on December 11, 2013, 04:49:36 PM
Why would she be jealous?
There's only about 1000 sybionts available per year, and many trills greatly want one. Which is why they're told only like, don't remember, like 1-2% or something of the population will be compatible when really more like 50% would be.

However, in reply to Chrystal. It would very by trill I'm sure. Not all unjoined trills are gonna want a symbiont much less be jealous of a joined trill.

RubySlippers

Ember Star

Several RP threads are up and sandbox RP is ready to begin. A episode won't start for a couple of weeks until everybody's settled in.

Characters are still being accepted, a pilot and a communications officer are especially needed.

RubySlippers

Ember Star

SGTDan

This seems interesting and I'm interested. Always wanted to play a Security Officer and see how many Away missions I can live.
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

Ember Star

You're welcome to write up a character sheet. The more the merrier

SGTDan

Quote from: Ember Star on December 12, 2013, 07:49:20 PM
You're welcome to write up a character sheet. The more the merrier
I may do that, your first Klingon coming up
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

Angel Fire

I have a few Trek characters that I could possibly rehash out of my old memories *Blushes*

Is there a particular need for a position at the moment?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Ember Star

Quote from: Angel Fire on December 14, 2013, 12:13:39 AM
I have a few Trek characters that I could possibly rehash out of my old memories *Blushes*

Is there a particular need for a position at the moment?
We're short a pilot.

Angel Fire

Well... I don't have any pilots... or "helm" officers in my vast array of characters.... but maybe if at the same time, my character could be a backup to Ops? 

The main focus of her could be Helm but it could be good to have a backup Ops officer... just in case.

If that works, that I just may have the "nutcase" for you *Giggles softly*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Ember Star

Angel Fire

Sweet!  I already have the premise for her.  I just need to modify her background a bit to make her fit.  I'll send you the PM in my morning! *Smiles*

Baalborn87

Quote from: SGTDan on December 12, 2013, 07:21:10 PM
This seems interesting and I'm interested. Always wanted to play a Security Officer and see how many Away missions I can live.

I've got CSO filled.

Chrystal

Quote from: SGTDan on December 12, 2013, 07:21:10 PM
Quote from: Baalborn87 on December 14, 2013, 04:37:32 PM
I've got CSO filled.

I think SGTDan had in mid a "red-shirt", rather than an officer?

Baalborn87

Ember Star

Still accepting characters. Could use a couple more males to level things out.

Athos

This looks interesting. Do you guys still need a pilot?

Edit: Nevermind, I answered my own question. I'll get to work on something else.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Chrystal

Ember is desperate for a science officer...

Aren't you, Emb?

Ember Star

Xerial

I might be able to conjure a science officer. I'll dip into my vault (I have played enough Star Trek characters over the years to require a vault) and see what I can muster.

Florence

I'm interested, but I have a few questions:

1) Is a picture required. Finding a fitting image for my characters is often a bit of a headache, especially when restricted to real people. I can try to find one if I need to, but I'm wondering if a description would suffice?

2) Are there any established political situations we should be aware of or are we making it up as we go along? Like... are the Klingons and Federation on good terms, or at war, or what? What about the Romulans? Has Starfleet encountered the Borg yet?
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

RedEve

This is interesting - I have looking for a good ST game on here ever since Tesla died.
However, I do not want to further enhance the unbalanced gender division amongst the crew (I would want to play a female crewmember).
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Chrystal

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on December 22, 2013, 06:10:12 AM
2) Are there any established political situations we should be aware of or are we making it up as we go along? Like... are the Klingons and Federation on good terms, or at war, or what? What about the Romulans? Has Starfleet encountered the Borg yet?

I will let Ember confirm this, but I think the setting is after the Dominion War, so the Klingon Empire would be part of the Federation, the Romulan empire would be allied with both at least for the time being, and the Borg have effectively been neutralised...

RedEve

Chrystal: you seem well-versed in Trek for someone who isn't a big fan of the universe (unless I am misremembering). :)

Chrystal

Quote from: RedEve on December 22, 2013, 07:42:10 AM
Chrystal: you seem well-versed in Trek for someone who isn't a big fan of the universe (unless I am misremembering). :)

Hush, you! *winks*

I'm not a big fan, no.

I'm not a big fan of Christianity, either, but I know the Bible inside out, and I know a lot of the history of the Christian church.

It's called "Know Your Enemy".

I actually do enjoy many aspects of Star Trek, not least the effect that the series has had on society.

Who hasn't said "Beam me up!" at one time or another? We've all seen automatic sliding doors, that were non-existent in the 1early 1970s. And I did actually own a flop-phone at one time.

The things that annoy me about Star Trek are: The Universal Translator, which is a "deus ex machina" solution to why everyone speaks English with an American accent; Time Warp, which is a contrived plot device to enable Roddenberry to set stories in the past; Inertial Dampeners, which are another "deus ex machina", this time to why everyone isn't smeared on the back wall when the ship goes from stationary to six times the speed of light in ten seconds...

Anyway... just because I loath certain aspects of someone's creation doesn't mean i can't enjoy the rest of it, hmm?

Ember Star

Quote from: RedEve on December 22, 2013, 07:37:44 AM
This is interesting - I have looking for a good ST game on here ever since Tesla died.
However, I do not want to further enhance the unbalanced gender division amongst the crew (I would want to play a female crewmember).
I don't think it'll matter in the long run considering we have two lesbians now and several males are interested here. Ultimately, it'll balance out so long as you don't care about 'shipping right off.

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on December 22, 2013, 06:10:12 AM
I'm interested, but I have a few questions:

1) Is a picture required. Finding a fitting image for my characters is often a bit of a headache, especially when restricted to real people. I can try to find one if I need to, but I'm wondering if a description would suffice?
sorry, but I do require a picture. If it helps, I did provide links to two Ladies who take photoshop requests for anything that might need a slight adjustment.

I do make some of it up as I go along considering this is a alternate universe. But ....
Quote from: Chrystal on December 22, 2013, 07:41:07 AM
I will let Ember confirm this, but I think the setting is after the Dominion War, so the Klingon Empire would be part of the Federation, the Romulan empire would be allied with both at least for the time being, and the Borg have effectively been neutralised...

pretty much this ^ except I might bring a group of Borg in at some point. As much as I hate them, they make for interesting plot devices sometimes. I will also say that in a previous incarnation of this group I had somebody with a couple of ex Borg like Seven of Nine.

I'm pretty laid back with stuff, so if there's some specific, just ask.

RedEve

I would likely go for the rank of Ensign. Is there any particular role that would suit that rank which you would like to see filled?

Ember Star

No specific specialty I can think of. But, could use officers in all the departments. So, pretty much just pick your nitche, security, engineering, medical, science, ect. Could use more officers in all of them since we just have the chiefs

RedEve

Ember, I sent you a PM with my CS, tell me what you think and what might need tweaking/more work. Thanks!

Athos

I also sent in a CS via PM. Let me know if you want me to make any changes. :)

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

RedEve

QuoteUniforms are in the style and color code of TOS. However, female crew members are not required to wear the short dresses (they weren't in TOS either), they can wear pants uniforms too. Or a skirt and top uniform.

About that, can we adhere to recent Trek traditions and go the exploitative route, having our character in a form-fitting Seven of Nine/T'Pol type uniform? :P

Xerial

Ok, so I have a few ideas kicking around in my head. Old characters that were made, but under or never played for various venues. In brief, before I cook up specifics for this play, I have (previously used Avatar in brackets):

1. Ares Walker: Physicist/Engineer, formerly employed by a civilian conglomerate in weapons research - could fill the role of Chief Science Officer (RDJ);
2. Jim Kelly: Civilian Scientist, brother actively serving as a Captain in Starfleet, resistant to taking his commission, but highly qualified (Robert Pattinson... I might have been drunk at the time);
3. Aehallh i-Iuruth: Romulan Rei'Krannsu (Special Forces) Intelligence Officer, could serve as a liaison (Joquain Phoenix); and
4. Drust Foley: Non-Commissioned crewmember who loads cargo... seriously (Mike Vogel).

Any of them could integrate into the crew and provide a different element. Whichever seems most intriguing to those already involved, I would he happy to play.

Ember Star

Quote from: RedEve on December 23, 2013, 02:59:24 AM
About that, can we adhere to recent Trek traditions and go the exploitative route, having our character in a form-fitting Seven of Nine/T'Pol type uniform? :P
Provided you stay with the appropriate color, yes
Quote from: Xerial on December 23, 2013, 04:33:48 AM
Ok, so I have a few ideas kicking around in my head. Old characters that were made, but under or never played for various venues. In brief, before I cook up specifics for this play, I have (previously used Avatar in brackets):

1. Ares Walker: Physicist/Engineer, formerly employed by a civilian conglomerate in weapons research - could fill the role of Chief Science Officer (RDJ);
2. Jim Kelly: Civilian Scientist, brother actively serving as a Captain in Starfleet, resistant to taking his commission, but highly qualified (Robert Pattinson... I might have been drunk at the time);
3. Aehallh i-Iuruth: Romulan Rei'Krannsu (Special Forces) Intelligence Officer, could serve as a liaison (Joquain Phoenix); and
4. Drust Foley: Non-Commissioned crewmember who loads cargo... seriously (Mike Vogel).

Any of them could integrate into the crew and provide a different element. Whichever seems most intriguing to those already involved, I would he happy to play.
Well, what I need most right now is a science officer, so I suppose that :)

Xerial

Aw, and here I was hoping to play the dumb farmboy turned box mover...  ;D

Ok, I'll go with Ares, then. He's most likely to accept a commission between he and Jim.

Ember Star

Heh. You could make the box mover if you want. SO just happens to be what I need

RedEve

Quote from: Ember Star on December 23, 2013, 10:10:52 AM
Provided you stay with the appropriate color, yes 

Here's a quick PS manip of "Libby's" head on T'Pol's uniform. I'd go for something like that.

Chrystal

Head need to move just a touch to the right (our right not hers...)

Ember Star

Quote from: Chrystal on December 23, 2013, 10:47:41 AM
Heh
Quote from: RedEve on December 23, 2013, 10:34:20 AM

Here's a quick PS manip of "Libby's" head on T'Pol's uniform. I'd go for something like that.
That works! :) Only missing her Starfleet insignia, which doesn't matter since it's just a picture. Adjust it how you want and I'll add it to the wiki and her profile there.

RedEve

Quote from: Chrystal on December 23, 2013, 10:47:41 AM

I noticed that too after I finished it, but I was too lazy to edit. I might later on.  ;D

RedEve

Okay, I replaced the head somewhat. :P

Didn't add an insignia, though I'm not sure that was really necessary?

Ember Star

GypsyBook

If there is still space I am interested in this. Security, medical, or science are things I can work with. Not sure how I would do as The Science Officer, but tell me what you need and I'll see what comes to mind.

Ember Star

I just got a submission for the chief science officer, however if you wanna make a lower ranking one or one with a certain specialty, go for it. Any of the others are welcomed too

GypsyBook

That works out since I favor the idea or security or medical more. I'll read through character profiles and get something made.
Someone lower ranking than the officers obviously.

GypsyBook

orderNchaos

Any chance there is still any interest or discussion on this thread going forward??

Ember Star

Quote from: orderNchaos on January 07, 2014, 04:28:20 PM
Any chance there is still any interest or discussion on this thread going forward??
Not sure what you mean. We're still recruiting, if that's what you're asking. RP is already going, if it's that. Links to ICs and OOC can be found on the wiki page. Actually, I think I put the OOC on the first post here too.

orderNchaos

Oh nice.  I noticed the thread sort of died so I wasn't sure.  What crew members are you missing or would you like to add??

Chrystal

That's the problem with recruitment threads. Once the game is running they can end up dying out.

When they do though they have often served their purpose. They say "My work here is done" and sink gracefully down the forum.

Hi ON, we meet again. *grin*

Ember Star

Quote from: orderNchaos on January 07, 2014, 05:35:42 PM
Oh nice.  I noticed the thread sort of died so I wasn't sure.  What crew members are you missing or would you like to add??
Well there's also a list of characters on the wiki. I can't think of anything I specifically need. Although my councilor hasn't shown yet. But I know why. Just look at what's there and see if there's a certain position that's not that you want :)
Quote from: Chrystal on January 07, 2014, 06:12:39 PM
That's the problem with recruitment threads. Once the game is running they can end up dying out.

When they do though they have often served their purpose. They say "My work here is done" and sink gracefully down the forum.

Hi ON, we meet again. *grin*
Gosh darn cursed recruiting thread. Always sinking so people don't see 'em :p

AndyZ

orderNchaos

I have an idea for a tactical officer. Ill draw something up and post it soon.

Raziel

Finally got my bio submitted to Ember, yay!

Ember Star

Okay, after speaking with with the player, it has been decided to make the councilor position available. He doesn't have the time Muse right now, so he can't be available to play.

Angel Fire

Sweet!  I am not sure if we can be allowed more than two characters but I have a counselor ready to go.  In fact, she was my very first character that I ever RP'ed.  I tried her out before in another Rp here on E but it died before I could get things going.

Unless any of you have any objections, I could make Angelica a NPC and bring in the Counselor.

Ember Star

Sure, you can take up another character. No objections from me :)

Angel Fire

Sweet!  I'll bring her up in a lil bit! *hugs*

Chrystal

Hi Blinkin.

Um, no, I'm afraid both my characters are "single and looking" - sort-of.

But I wanted to say hi!

ElvenKitten

Maybe a previous relationship with my character?

Chrystal

The only thing I would say is, we have two joined Trill aboard. Almost had three. That is as statistically unlikely as Captain Picard making a decision without calling a senior staff meeting first....!

Aaaanyway, point is, I think the complement of Joined Trill is filled.

Chrystal

It's a player character, Ember, but not as we know it!

Ember Star

Quote from: Chrystal on January 11, 2014, 02:45:23 PM
It's a player character, Ember, but not as we know it!
LOL. I know what a horta is. Told him he could make one if he wanted

Chrystal

wasn't meaning to suggest you didn't, lover. Just paraphrasing the infamous Spock quote...

Ember Star

Oh. LOL. That kinda went over my head there @.@

Kimera

Send a first draft of my character to Ember by PM.

Going to be a Tholian

Charlemagne

Is there still space open? I did a ST RP years ago, and we actually /finished/ it, so this is really interesting for me!

Ember Star

Ember Star

Chrystal

Do I dare post those you-tube links again?

*snigger*

Rassehlum

This looks like fun to me. TNG, DS9, and Voyager are my favorites, but I love em all. If the wiki is accurate I would like to join in as a helmsman, or perhaps the botanist.

Ember Star

Quote from: Rassehlum on February 18, 2014, 09:51:52 PM
This looks like fun to me. TNG, DS9, and Voyager are my favorites, but I love em all. If the wiki is accurate I would like to join in as a helmsman, or perhaps the botanist.
It is. We're still in need of both! :)